IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

97 Pages V  « < 95 96 97  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> PPV/CC: Mayweather vs Alvarez Sept 14th!-Preview and Poll, Update: Closed Circuit Ticket and PPV Information (Page 1)
Mayweather vs. Alvarez-Prediction Thread
Who Wins The Superfight?
Mayweather by Dec (Close) [ 13 ] ** [28.89%]
Mayweather by Dec (Wide) [ 22 ] ** [48.89%]
Mayweather by KO/TKO [ 3 ] ** [6.67%]
Alvarez by Dec (Close) [ 1 ] ** [2.22%]
Alvarez by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Alvarez by KO/TKO [ 5 ] ** [11.11%]
Draw [ 1 ] ** [2.22%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 45

Franchize
post Sep 14 2013, 09:06 AM
Post #961

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

Canelo looked slightly drained but not as much as I expected him to. Garcia and Matthysse however looked sapped....especially Danny. Everyone but Floyd IMMEDIATELY grabbed for some drink with electrolytes lol. Garcia and Matthysse grabbed for the Pedialite and Canelo for the Gatorade.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Sep 14 2013, 10:17 AM
Post #962

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 14 2013, 10:06 AM) *
Canelo looked slightly drained but not as much as I expected him to. Garcia and Matthysse however looked sapped....especially Danny. Everyone but Floyd IMMEDIATELY grabbed for some drink with electrolytes lol. Garcia and Matthysse grabbed for the Pedialite and Canelo for the Gatorade.

I noticed in the interview directly after the stare down he had a look of fatigue in his eyes...

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 14 2013, 10:22 AM
Post #963

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

MAN I'M SO HYPED!!!!! Biggest fight in the sport and Grand Theft Auto comes out in 3 days. I'm nervous, anxious and excited all in one. It's like the Xmas when I was younger and my dad got me a train set!

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Sep 14 2013, 12:51 PM
Post #964

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 13 2013, 08:36 PM) *
Black, Mexican, blasians, you name it, it's out here

Make sure to get some vegas pussy

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Sep 14 2013, 12:52 PM
Post #965

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 13 2013, 08:44 PM) *
Man the whole city is crazy right now, you can't even move on the strip it's so packed out here. I'm glad I went to that card yesterday and got a reserved seat for the weigh-in because I wouldn't have got in if I hadn't. Them Canelo fans was in there the night before to get a good sea. As far as the weigh-in, it seemed pro Alvarez but if you in the lobby and going around the strip with all the people here, it's 50/50

Man I heard its a lot of celebrites in vegas

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 14 2013, 01:19 PM
Post #966

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 13 2013, 05:10 PM) *
are they black?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Fool, it don't matter!!!

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 13 2013, 05:50 PM) *
Ironically more people gave Guerrero a chance of beating Mayweather than they are giving Canelo. Weird.

I know how to grill but not how Hawaiians do. The pig is being marinated as we speak. lol Of course I don't eat pork so we have a bunch of chicken and other shit that we will be grilling.

You aint lyin'! I know a couple of Hawaiians who work the grill like I work the stove...that shit is like a lost art, loll. C'mon with the "I don't eat pork" nonsense D, lol. Nothing personal, just pickin' with you. I have a couple of muslim cats that I know, and pick on them every chance I get. I'm always like, "Fool, you claim that you don't eat pork, but you smoke hella weed! What is that all about???" LOL

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 13 2013, 09:38 PM) *
Oh I know it's coming, I just plan to be nowhere near it when it happens. I'm out here solo so I ain't for the bull but if it comes my way I'll be ready

I doubt if it's anything you have to even get involved in. Those drunk emotional scraps are always good for a laugh. It's almost like you can tell who got bested, just by the reactions after the fight is broken up. The one making all of the noise, is usually the one who got their asses handed to them. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 13 2013, 09:44 PM) *
Man the whole city is crazy right now, you can't even move on the strip it's so packed out here. I'm glad I went to that card yesterday and got a reserved seat for the weigh-in because I wouldn't have got in if I hadn't. Them Canelo fans was in there the night before to get a good sea. As far as the weigh-in, it seemed pro Alvarez but if you in the lobby and going around the strip with all the people here, it's 50/50

Man, when those fights let out...it's almost like some Lord of the Rings type shit. I was leaving the Thomas and Crack Center after Martinez/Chavez, and I swear I saw a HUGE group of people letting out of the Canelo/Lopez fight, and that fight ended waaay earlier than the Chavez/Martinez. It was cool, til I reached for my sword and shield, and realized I was assed out....THAT'S how many people were out there.

QUOTE (Genius @ Sep 13 2013, 11:06 PM) *
Canelo is ready for the fight, he was bulging out of his undies.

I swear to God I was trying to overlook this.

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 14 2013, 11:22 AM) *
MAN I'M SO HYPED!!!!! Biggest fight in the sport and Grand Theft Auto comes out in 3 days. I'm nervous, anxious and excited all in one. It's like the Xmas when I was younger and my dad got me a train set!

Negro, how old are you again???

+Quote Post
Amandla
post Sep 14 2013, 02:20 PM
Post #967

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,750

Early rounds

Floyd's gonna be ducking and diving and trying to tire out Canelo. Canelo's gonna be trying to land early but getting a feel of the ring. He might set into a rhythm but this is where Mayweather is gonna be losing most rounds I reckon. Floyd will pick his shots as he does Canelo will be throwing more and outsizing.

I can see Canelo picking up maybe 2 or more rounds from 1-4

Mid Rounds:
Canelo may gain an upper hand in the early half but I see as we get on Canelo is gonna begin to fade. Mayweather picks up at least 2 rounds from 5-8.

Late rounds:
this is where Mayweather's ability to play past the pain barrier will prove the difference between the two. I feel he can move and he can take a punch better than Canelo and he can take punishment. The state of his hands after the Guerrero fight was gruesome. I haven't seen a fight where I'm thinking Canelo is playing past the pain barrier. If he manages that first shot against Mayweather I will be astounded and may just eat my hat.

But I got Mayweather taking 3 rounds here.

UD Mayweather

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Sep 14 2013, 03:16 PM
Post #968

Lightweight

Member No.: 5,559

QUOTE (Amandla @ Sep 14 2013, 02:20 PM) *
Early rounds

Floyd's gonna be ducking and diving and trying to tire out Canelo. Canelo's gonna be trying to land early but getting a feel of the ring. He might set into a rhythm but this is where Mayweather is gonna be losing most rounds I reckon. Floyd will pick his shots as he does Canelo will be throwing more and outsizing.

I can see Canelo picking up maybe 2 or more rounds from 1-4

Mid Rounds:
Canelo may gain an upper hand in the early half but I see as we get on Canelo is gonna begin to fade. Mayweather picks up at least 2 rounds from 5-8.

Late rounds:
this is where Mayweather's ability to play past the pain barrier will prove the difference between the two. I feel he can move and he can take a punch better than Canelo and he can take punishment. The state of his hands after the Guerrero fight was gruesome. I haven't seen a fight where I'm thinking Canelo is playing past the pain barrier. If he manages that first shot against Mayweather I will be astounded and may just eat my hat.

But I got Mayweather taking 3 rounds here.

UD Mayweather

So your giving Mayweather 6 rounds maybe 7 in a UD? If what you say happens I see it a MD or SD for Mayweather. I still believe Mayweather could stop Alvarez in 11 or 12 if he truly put it together and his hands held up.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 14 2013, 03:17 PM
Post #969

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 14 2013, 10:06 AM) *

Garcia and Lucas did look like raisins

+Quote Post
Amandla
post Sep 14 2013, 03:59 PM
Post #970

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,750

So your giving Mayweather 6 rounds maybe 7 in a UD? If what you say happens I see it a MD or SD for Mayweather. I still believe Mayweather could stop Alvarez in 11 or 12 if he truly put it together and his hands held up.

I got 7 rounds for Mayweather at my meanest preiction but overall I pick a UD.

+Quote Post

97 Pages V  « < 95 96 97
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 03:39 AM