> Berto is Disillusioned!, He thinks he Beat Floyd
DubC
post Jun 3 2013, 01:33 AM
Post #21

Junior Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,473

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 1 2013, 09:09 PM) *
Berto is a muscle bound monkey.. He needs a new strength and conditioning coach to help transform his upper body which is too tight.. This monkey is too stiff in the upper body which is why he gets hit so much. This dude was almost knocked through the ropes by Luis Collazo-- he needs to stfu

WOW

Monkey? Smh...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DubC
post Jun 3 2013, 01:40 AM
Post #22

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 2 2013, 09:22 AM) *
Surely you could've used another term, other than "monkey"...or are you just that small-minded?

No shit. As a white boy in Texas, I even found that a bit offensive...Simple minded fucks, pretty much explains the worlds problems.....

Back2boxingNAO

+Quote Post
DubC
post Jun 3 2013, 01:50 AM
Post #23

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jun 3 2013, 12:22 AM) *
i think Berto would have given Floyd a pretty tough fight a few years ago. I think Floyd would have beaten him, but Berto has pretty good offense, speed and power. He's gonna hit you. However, he does have a real bad tendency to get hit flush with Power shots that really take their toll on him. He would have hit Floyd, possibly even decked him. I see the fight playing out a lot like Mayweather Judah.

Yeah, Berto would have posed a problem for the first round or two...Then Floyd would have picked him apart, with at least a flash knockdown or two...

I see it playing out like the fight against Sugar Shane, minus round 2...And I believe Berto is TKO'd between rounds 10-12...The Ghost put him on his ass a few times with telegraphed punches, imagine what Floyd would do with those sharp and accurate counters...

IMO

This post has been edited by DubC: Jun 3 2013, 01:50 AM

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Jun 3 2013, 05:34 AM
Post #24

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 2 2013, 10:22 AM) *
Surely you could've used another term, other than "monkey"...or are you just that small-minded?

Not small minded at all just thinks he looks like a monkey but ok... Chimpanzee is more ACCURATE AND appropriate... I apologize for offending anyone but grow some hair on your balls.. it is just a damned joke LMAO

Berto needs a new diet to change the composition of his muscle mass.. he is too tight. Less weights and more pull ups dips and light rep with light weight... GOING ON BANNANA DIET would work wonders for him. He probably eats too much meat. he could take notes from the APES AND CHIMPS who are mad strong but do not consumer too much meat.

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Jun 3 2013, 07:04 AM

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Jun 3 2013, 05:44 AM
Post #25

Welterweight

QUOTE (DubC @ Jun 3 2013, 02:40 AM) *
No shit. As a white boy in Texas, I even found that a bit offensive...Simple minded fucks, pretty much explains the worlds problems.....

Back2boxingNAO

IT WAS JUST HUMOR---White boy sorry if I offended you -You have a good NON RACIST/bigoted ATTITUDE- need more good white folk like you in the south---SAY A PRAYER and maybe the next wave of TORNADOS WILL bypass your state. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/scare.gif)

LMAO

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Jun 3 2013, 05:55 AM

+Quote Post
anthonyaccurate
post Jun 3 2013, 07:12 AM
Post #26

Strawweight

Member No.: 2,772

wow

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 3 2013, 11:17 AM
Post #27

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 2 2013, 09:02 PM) *
That's cold man lol

Dude she has Monday Through Friday and Sunday. Now that is six days out of the week if that isn't enough "us" time then what the hell? She can go out with her girls and leave me alone! Matter of fact she can have a ladies night out for the rest of the year every Saturday. Heck I will be home with our son so she gets the better part of the deal.

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Jun 3 2013, 11:17 AM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 3 2013, 11:52 AM
Post #28

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 3 2013, 06:34 AM) *
Not small minded at all just thinks he looks like a monkey but ok... Chimpanzee is more ACCURATE AND appropriate... I apologize for offending anyone but grow some hair on your balls.. it is just a damned joke LMAO

Berto needs a new diet to change the composition of his muscle mass.. he is too tight. Less weights and more pull ups dips and light rep with light weight... GOING ON BANNANA DIET would work wonders for him. He probably eats too much meat. he could take notes from the APES AND CHIMPS who are mad strong but do not consumer too much meat.

If this is your idea of comedy, then please spare us the agony.

Do you have a problem with that?

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Jun 3 2013, 11:55 AM
Post #29

Welterweight

I got no problems.. Only solutions MODERATOR.. I hear you loud and clear and will spare you and whoever else the agony.... I have seen the words monkey and gorilla on this site for years.. I expect the same type of " I will ban your ass" innuendo to be in effect with others.. THANKS

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Jun 3 2013, 12:05 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 3 2013, 12:03 PM
Post #30

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 3 2013, 12:55 PM) *
I got no problems.. Only solutions MODERATOR.. I hear you loud and clear and will spare you and whoever else the agony.... I have seen the words monkey and gorilla on this site for years..

And cut the all caps bullshit as well, funny man.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 08:07 PM