IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Broner does not belong on P4P list, Ring Magazine is silly "so called" bible of boxing
BigFightFan
post Jun 8 2013, 10:41 AM
Post #21

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,604

It seems like they placed Broner on the list due to his potential, because his body of work definitely doesn't warrant such a ranking.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jun 8 2013, 11:13 AM
Post #22

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jun 8 2013, 01:37 AM) *
These two serious? Do people even know what exposed and overrated mean nowadays?? Smh

To answer the question tho, broner shouldn't be there. Wheres Hopkins is the better question, froch anyone?

How could I have forgotten the Legendary Hopkins. Broner and Robert Guerrero over Hopkins who makes history every time he steps in the ring... LMAO This seems like a casual fan made this list

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Jun 8 2013, 11:15 AM

+Quote Post
Junior80
post Jun 8 2013, 06:54 PM
Post #23

Amateur

Member No.: 13,946

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jun 8 2013, 11:41 AM) *
It seems like they placed Broner on the list due to his potential, because his body of work definitely doesn't warrant such a ranking.

I had the pleasure of sitting 3rd row back on the floor for broner - Reese , let me tell you , you're probably right, this guy has the stuff, I believe he will beat paulie providing the weight jump doesn't effect his skill set, and this guy can go far , Floyd know this, why do you think Floyd pulled this guy into his circle.

+Quote Post
Quincy65
post Jun 12 2013, 06:33 PM
Post #24

Amateur

Member No.: 13,949

HAHA!!! Lets see how many people are going to be eating their words and on the bandwagon, when Broner shows everyone what he can really do. Its so funny how blind people can be. Respect the talent.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 12 2013, 07:56 PM
Post #25

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Quincy65 @ Jun 12 2013, 07:33 PM) *
HAHA!!! Lets see how many people are going to be eating their words and on the bandwagon, when Broner shows everyone what he can really do. Its so funny how blind people can be. Respect the talent.

respect the talent...but reward the man for accomplishment, not potential.

welcome.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 12 2013, 08:10 PM
Post #26

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Quincy65 @ Jun 12 2013, 03:33 PM) *

Broner is very talented but he lacks discipline and you have to have discipline inside the ring and outside. He parties, drinks, and he doesn't study his craft enough. Of all the young fighters that are coming up I think he is one of the top talents but you have to nourish those talents. You can't just rely on those talents because someone will be just as talented but with the mindset, skillset, and discipline to hone those skills to beat him. Broner is going to get beat sooner rather than later. Great talent but poor discipline. See Zab Judah.

+Quote Post
Junior80
post Jun 12 2013, 08:27 PM
Post #27

Amateur

Member No.: 13,946

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 12 2013, 09:10 PM) *
Broner is very talented but he lacks discipline and you have to have discipline inside the ring and outside. He parties, drinks, and he doesn't study his craft enough. Of all the young fighters that are coming up I think he is one of the top talents but you have to nourish those talents. You can't just rely on those talents because someone will be just as talented but with the mindset, skillset, and discipline to hone those skills to beat him. Broner is going to get beat sooner rather than later. Great talent but poor discipline. See Zab Judah.

He hangs out with Floyd mayweather, im sure he is learning plenty, he isn't in the mayweather circle calling him "big brother" for nothing

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jun 12 2013, 09:21 PM
Post #28

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (Junior80 @ Jun 12 2013, 09:27 PM) *
He hangs out with Floyd mayweather, im sure he is learning plenty, he isn't in the mayweather circle calling him "big brother" for nothing

He drinks and eats out strippers... he is ? thus far. We will see where his talent takes him

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 12 2013, 09:29 PM
Post #29

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Junior80 @ Jun 12 2013, 06:27 PM) *

He wants the fame and money that Floyd has, not his work rate. Big difference.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 12 2013, 09:31 PM
Post #30

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 12 2013, 08:10 PM) *

That hot cali weather is baking your damn brain. You have no proof that he doesn't take the sport seriously. Jon Jones parties and I don't see anyone on the horizon who's going to whip him. NFL, NBA players do it to. That doesn't indicate a decline or a lack of respect for their craft. And his trainer is top notch so this foolishness your spewing is pure fuckery. He clowns in front of the camera and I don't like some of the stuff he does like the stripper stuff but I bet your favorite athlete has done son far worse or something to the effect of what Broner does

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 08:32 PM