IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Broner does not belong on P4P list, Ring Magazine is silly "so called" bible of boxing
daprofessor
post Jun 17 2013, 09:34 PM
Post #51

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 17 2013, 08:37 PM) *
The difference between Floyd and Broner outside the ring is, Floyd parties partly because of business. His persona makes him money. Broner would be partying whether he was a household name or not. Also, Floyd comes home from the club and throws on the sweats to go work out. I highly doubt Broner is comin home drunk and running miles while intoxicated. In a few interviews Floyd had in NYC, he seemed a bit "over" Broner and the comparisons. I think Broner is closer to him than he is to Broner. I won't accuse Broner of not being a hard worker. None of us are in his camps. That being said, he does seem to lose focus and professionalism at times. Not just out of the ring but in the ring by, like daprofessor said, getting hit unnecessarily by outclassed fighters like Gavin Reese.

let's see how many fight parties i get invited to this weekend. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 17 2013, 10:13 PM
Post #52

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 17 2013, 09:34 PM) *
let's see how many fight parties i get invited to this weekend. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Chistradamus says you will not be invited anywhere with your hatin ass (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 18 2013, 02:42 PM
Post #53

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 17 2013, 11:13 PM) *
Chistradamus says you will not be invited anywhere with your hatin ass (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i've been invited to one.

+Quote Post
Junior80
post Jun 18 2013, 03:04 PM
Post #54

Amateur

Member No.: 13,946

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 17 2013, 08:37 PM) *
The difference between Floyd and Broner outside the ring is, Floyd parties partly because of business. His persona makes him money. Broner would be partying whether he was a household name or not. Also, Floyd comes home from the club and throws on the sweats to go work out. I highly doubt Broner is comin home drunk and running miles while intoxicated. In a few interviews Floyd had in NYC, he seemed a bit "over" Broner and the comparisons. I think Broner is closer to him than he is to Broner. I won't accuse Broner of not being a hard worker. None of us are in his camps. That being said, he does seem to lose focus and professionalism at times. Not just out of the ring but in the ring by, like daprofessor said, getting hit unnecessarily by outclassed fighters like Gavin Reese.

Broner is in the spotlight very young it may effect him if he isn't ready for it but like I said before he is surrounding himself with good people so I really hope he steps up because he has the tools and the talent it would be a shame to see it wasted ...... Very few have hunger like Floyd after 17 years he still aspires to greatness, he still strives to be perfect each fight and work extremely hard all the time, to me that's amazing

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jun 19 2013, 08:31 AM
Post #55

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (Junior80 @ Jun 18 2013, 04:04 PM) *
Broner is in the spotlight very young it may effect him if he isn't ready for it but like I said before he is surrounding himself with good people so I really hope he steps up because he has the tools and the talent it would be a shame to see it wasted ...... Very few have hunger like Floyd after 17 years he still aspires to greatness, he still strives to be perfect each fight and work extremely hard all the time, to me that's amazing

We have seen Floyd beat world class fighters after being off 2 years... Broner better stay away from Floyd and not even consider taking an ass kicking from the master. Can Broner not fight in the ring for 2 years and do what Mayweather has done? What Mayweather has done with layoffs against top talent and world class fighters says it all. This guy is on another level. Broner would do himself well to emulate Floyd's hard work and dedication. If were he may be able to rise to Mayweather's level.. maybe

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Jun 19 2013, 08:32 AM

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Jun 19 2013, 01:36 PM
Post #56

Lightweight

Member No.: 5,559

Broner is a good fighter with upside. He does need to get it together a bit and mature some. I think Broner will improve as a person and a fighter as time moves forward. As long as he stays on track his future is bright in the sport of Boxing. The Paulie fight is a good test at this point and I'm looking forward to the match.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 19 2013, 03:13 PM
Post #57

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 18 2013, 02:42 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i've been invited to one.

Chistradamus says that it would be wise for you not to diss Broner in the presence of people at the fight party due to a heavy influx of band camp members in attendance and they will be carrying weapons on that night lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 19 2013, 05:09 PM
Post #58

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 19 2013, 04:13 PM) *
Chistradamus says that it would be wise for you not to diss Broner in the presence of people at the fight party due to a heavy influx of band camp members in attendance and they will be carrying weapons on that night lol

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i ain't worried about them midgets. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/closedeyes.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 19 2013, 05:18 PM
Post #59

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 19 2013, 05:09 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i ain't worried about them midgets. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/closedeyes.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 07:27 PM