IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT)-Dawson vs. Stevenson-SPOILERS, No New Spoilers, Public Streams, or Discussion of Showtime Card
mrchitown
post Jun 9 2013, 10:24 AM
Post #21

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Jun 9 2013, 08:45 AM) *
Chad Dawson is crap. People been saying that he is the real truth of the 175 division LMAO. Chad is done and the old man Hopkins keeps rolling.

Kronk is legendary... Emmanuel lives on

I hope they can get the Kronk gym reopened
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 9 2013, 10:46 AM
Post #22

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Gamboa looked like shit and the HBO commentary was torture. I swear they are getting worse. Dawson shot himself in the foot! I love the dude but shit...

Fuck the Blackhawks!

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Jun 9 2013, 11:17 AM
Post #23

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 9 2013, 11:46 AM) *
Gamboa looked like shit and the HBO commentary was torture. I swear they are getting worse. Dawson shot himself in the foot! I love the dude but shit...

Fuck the Blackhawks!

agreed everywhere. Stevenson looked like a heavyweight. Whoever is matching Dawson really dropped the ball.
fucktheblackhawks

+Quote Post
Tray1201
post Jun 9 2013, 01:22 PM
Post #24

Amateur

Member No.: 13,944

Something told me Dawson would never b the same aftr the fight with ward ..damn chad

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jun 9 2013, 01:38 PM
Post #25

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Amazing KO!

Jack

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jun 9 2013, 05:26 PM
Post #26

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (wolterb @ Jun 9 2013, 11:17 AM) *
agreed everywhere. Stevenson looked like a heavyweight. Whoever is matching Dawson really dropped the ball.
fucktheblackhawks

Im saying. That dude looked mammoth next to chad and chad isn't small, he didn't do himself any favors with that ko tho. Good luck trying to find someone to fight you at that weight class now

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 9 2013, 05:29 PM
Post #27

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (wolterb @ Jun 9 2013, 11:17 AM) *
fucktheblackhawks

Nah fuck you man lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 9 2013, 05:31 PM
Post #28

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 9 2013, 10:46 AM) *

Fuck the Blackhawks!

Dawson might well be ruined by those 2 loses and especially the one he took last night. He was upset the ref stopped it but he was out, his legs were gone

Yeah we in them finals man, it's what we do lol

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Jun 9 2013, 06:57 PM
Post #29

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

Damn Chad, Damn. 10 trainers in 11 years? That one punch KO just drained the rest of Dawson's career and got put into Stevenson's. I never seen Stevenson until this fight, he looked like the Black Superman. Im also going to have to look up what KRONK is.

As for Gamboa, i fast forwarded through the fight but i saw the first and last two rounds. Why does Gamboa try to fight like an outside fighter? He doesn't have the length or reflexes for it, he was getting tapped every time he would try to dodge. And he was taking counter shots like a college girl on Thursday. That knockdown should have been counted, wasn't that jab the same punch that knocked him down in his last fight?..He's gonna be getting the Chad Dawson treatment soon

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 9 2013, 07:06 PM
Post #30

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Jovi @ Jun 9 2013, 06:57 PM) *
Damn Chad, Damn. 10 trainers in 11 years? That one punch KO just drained the rest of Dawson's career and got put into Stevenson's. I never seen Stevenson until this fight, he looked like the Black Superman. Im also going to have to look up what KRONK is.

As for Gamboa, i fast forwarded through the fight but i saw the first and last two rounds. Why does Gamboa try to fight like an outside fighter? He doesn't have the length or reflexes for it, he was getting tapped every time he would try to dodge. And he was taking counter shots like a college girl on Thursday. That knockdown should have been counted, wasn't that jab the same punch that knocked him down in his last fight?..He's gonna be getting the Chad Dawson treatment soon

You NEED to research the history of the Kronk gym. It's an absolute must for any boxing enthusiast

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 07:28 PM