IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> this is interesting..., there definitely is a pattern.
daprofessor
post Jun 18 2013, 02:36 PM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 18 2013, 12:47 PM) *
wouldnt you love to watch a sparring session between him and donaire lol

i'm willing to bet mikey gets the best of him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jun 18 2013, 06:51 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

It's funny to, because wasn't there rumors about chavez Jr joining Garcia as well? Lol. Maybe they should start taking money out of the trainers pockets every time their fighters miss weight.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 18 2013, 07:17 PM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jun 18 2013, 07:51 PM) *
It's funny to, because wasn't there rumors about chavez Jr joining Garcia as well? Lol. Maybe they should start taking money out of the trainers pockets every time their fighters miss weight.

well the fighters pay their trainers from their salaries....so that may happen already. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) chavez should stick it out with roach.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 18 2013, 09:22 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 18 2013, 07:17 PM) *
well the fighters pay their trainers from their salaries....so that may happen already. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) chavez should stick it out with roach.

You think Roach can help Chavez Jr?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 19 2013, 11:14 AM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 18 2013, 07:22 PM) *

Chavez needs a kick in the ass. Nacho Berstein would be perfect but Chavez Jr. ain't about that life.

You know what I honestly think Garcia really does not care. Mike Garcia is the Golden goose and to be honest they will bring him up slowly. Mike is a good fighter and has a great head on his shoulders. I just wonder how he would fair against someone as fast and smart as him?

Garcia won't get punished because people like him, he is fan friendly and no one will question his fighters or his techniques. I would agree with Daprofessor that he is a little overrated.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 19 2013, 03:22 PM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 19 2013, 11:14 AM) *
Chavez needs a kick in the ass. Nacho Berstein would be perfect but Chavez Jr. ain't about that life.

You know what I honestly think Garcia really does not care. Mike Garcia is the Golden goose and to be honest they will bring him up slowly. Mike is a good fighter and has a great head on his shoulders. I just wonder how he would fair against someone as fast and smart as him?

Garcia won't get punished because people like him, he is fan friendly and no one will question his fighters or his techniques. I would agree with Daprofessor that he is a little overrated.

Chavez Jr should have went with Nacho, not saying anything bad about Roach but I think nacho would hold him more accountable and light a fire under his ass and I bet that's what scared him away. He wants to train. When he feels like it and just go through the motions. He better do something because he will get beat down at 168

I think Garcia is slightly over rated also and I think a fight between Mike y and Russell Jr would tell a lot about both

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 19 2013, 04:58 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 18 2013, 10:22 PM) *

yes, i do. i've seen the progress he made under roach and it was impressive imo. i'm sure there are other trainers out there who could do well with him, but when he was doing things roach's way...he had success. it was just in that last fight that he started trying to be the mexican version of floyd training at all hours of the night....at barbeques and shit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) he needs to tell his pops to shut up...and let him do his thing.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 19 2013, 05:00 PM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 19 2013, 12:14 PM) *

has nacho had success with anyone that he didn't bring up? i think him and chavez would be a bad match.

did i sahy garcia was overrated!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 19 2013, 05:18 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 19 2013, 04:58 PM) *
yes, i do. i've seen the progress he made under roach and it was impressive imo. i'm sure there are other trainers out there who could do well with him, but when he was doing things roach's way...he had success. it was just in that last fight that he started trying to be the mexican version of floyd training at all hours of the night....at barbeques and shit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) he needs to tell his pops to shut up...and let him do his thing.

I think his style of fighting suits Roach's style of coaching. Nacho is a far better disciplinarian then Roach in my view.

Yeah he'd eat bbq and then train, the recipe for disaster lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 19 2013, 06:29 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 19 2013, 06:18 PM) *
I think his style of fighting suits Roach's style of coaching. Nacho is a far better disciplinarian then Roach in my view.

Yeah he'd eat bbq and then train, the recipe for disaster lol

beristain will have him eating quail eggs and drinking his own piss. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 03:15 PM