post Jun 24 2013, 09:47 PM
Post #71

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 24 2013, 07:36 PM) *
My sentiments exactly!

More Random Thoughts:

1. Does Canelo ever wear any other color than black? Dude it is summer!!!

2. Does anyone else Think Paulie really loved Jessica? He damn near cried in he ring when Broner mentioned her.

3. Can Broner get anymore tasteless?

4. Who will Ward's next opponent be?

5. How many times will Victor Ortiz embarrass himself?

6. Who is better looking Mrs. Jackson or Nia Long? (Nia Long gets my vote).

7. Saul and Mayweather's event is called: The One... not very imaginative.

8. What is the next big fight yawl are looking forward to?

9. Can the Miami Heath 3 Peat? Hell yes!!!

10. Why isn't the Garcia and Lucas fight signed yet?

1. I haven't really noticed it

2. He probably did. Sometimes, those weekend freaks (or the chicks that you dont want the public to know about), really make their marks. Lol

3. Hell no, and he's too far gone. As a matter of fact, I have a better question...does he even know who he is in the sport of boxing???

4. Who knows...dude is in somewhat of a bad spot right now.

5. That an endless and "vicious" cycle...in the meantime...I enjoy and thank him for the laughs that he gives us...whether he means to or not.

6. Nia Long...natural beauty. You just reminded me of how fine she was in the Best Man. Lordy Lord! My thoughts were impure during that movie!

7. Seems like it needs to be explained...not a good thing. It's not like "Numero Uno", "The World Awaits", "Ring Kings", or the other ones that just popped out at us.

8. Alexander/Khan. Devon has the tendency to make fights boring, and Khan has everything to prove...well, he has the most to prove between the two of them. Should be an interesting scrap.

9. It's the Heat(s), and yes, I believe so...unless Indiana gets in the way. Other than that, they're a pretty good team...hate their stinkin' fans though.

10. A nice little smokescreen is being set up for all of us...biggest pumpfake this year (at least I believe so).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 24 2013, 09:57 PM
Post #72

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 24 2013, 08:46 PM) *
karceno is from the chi!?!? smh. he must be from the northside or the burbs.

Yeah he is or at least he claims to be, he ain't well liked here. Yeah he fits in with them north side chumps

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 24 2013, 10:00 PM
Post #73

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 24 2013, 08:56 PM) *
that association is not going to end well.

I disagree

Oh and Miami ain't repeating shit. LeBron choked in game 6 and Jesus shuttlesworth saved their season. that game was over and the refs bailed them out. Indiana is a one trick pony. They play gritty but they rented the central from the bulls. Anyone with common sense knows that, indiana is our unwanted little brother, we do what we want to them when we want to just like we do LA

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 24 2013, 10:37 PM
Post #74

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 24 2013, 08:00 PM) *
I disagree

Oh and Miami ain't repeating shit. LeBron choked in game 6 and Jesus shuttlesworth saved their season. that game was over and the refs bailed them out. Indiana is a one trick pony. They play gritty but they rented the central from the bulls. Anyone with common sense knows that, indiana is our unwanted little brother, we do what we want to them when we want to juske we do LAt li

Yeah the fuck right!

LeBron played well in game 6! Stop hating.

Cshels, what do you think the smokescreen is? Checkleft thinks Garcia is fighting Judah again. I have no idea why this fight has not be signed. Maybe this will be the co main event for The One.... that title sucks ass!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 25 2013, 01:37 AM
Post #75

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 24 2013, 10:37 PM) *
Yeah the fuck right!

LeBron played well in game 6! Stop hating.

Cshels, what do you think the smokescreen is? Checkleft thinks Garcia is fighting Judah again. I have no idea why this fight has not be signed. Maybe this will be the co main event for The One.... that title sucks ass!

Nothing but truth

you must've been sleep during the 4th quarter for that game because he was choking hard, turnover's missing shots by a damn mile. I guess that three he shot from damn near the left corner didn't hit the right side of the rim either. they didn't even throw him the ball after that bosh tossed it to ray and he did his thing. If Allen doesn't hit that 3 and Bosh didn't grab the board to pass it to him, Spurs would've won

It was ahullva game but I think Bosh fouled green on the last play in OT, they devastated the Spurs and Ginobli should be shot for the way he played. You must have selective memory but living in the filth that is Cali I won't hold it against you.

How'd you like the Blackhawks game (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yahoo.gif)

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jun 25 2013, 08:09 AM
Post #76

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 24 2013, 09:56 PM) *
that association is not going to end well.

I kinda agree. I think Mayweather will only give Adrien advice for so long. As long as Adrien is winning, I think his "what the fuck do I need to listen to him for" meter will start to grow. I think this "friendship" could end in Adrien gettin washed by Floyd.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 25 2013, 09:52 AM
Post #77

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 24 2013, 10:37 PM) *
Nothing but truth

you must've been sleep during the 4th quarter for that game because he was choking hard, turnover's missing shots by a damn mile. I guess that three he shot from damn near the left corner didn't hit the right side of the rim either. they didn't even throw him the ball after that bosh tossed it to ray and he did his thing. If Allen doesn't hit that 3 and Bosh didn't grab the board to pass it to him, Spurs would've won

It was ahullva game but I think Bosh fouled green on the last play in OT, they devastated the Spurs and Ginobli should be shot for the way he played. You must have selective memory but living in the filth that is Cali I won't hold it against you.

Hell of a game!!!!! I give up to yawl! Amazing what they did. The filth that is Cali? I am sorry I don't see Professor rushing back to live in that wsateland you call a city. Your most recent famous pupil, Kayne, the super metro sexual, was the only dummy to actually get a ho knocked up and now he wants to wife her!!! Pimps my ass!

LeBron's three pointer pulled the Heat within three, or did you forget that part? Bosh had all ball, Danny Greene should of known his shit was about to get stuff.

Adrien Broner lost a lot of fans after his dumb ass comments at the end. Sometimes being a professional helps.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 25 2013, 09:52 AM
Post #78

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 24 2013, 10:37 PM) *
Nothing but truth

Hell of a game!!!!! I give up to yawl! Amazing what they did. The filth that is Cali? I am sorry I don't see Professor rushing back to live in that wsateland you call a city. Your most recent famous pupil, Kayne, the super metro sexual, was the only dummy to actually get a ho knocked up and now he wants to wife her!!! Pimps my ass!

LeBron's three pointer pulled the Heat within three, or did you forget that part? Bosh had all ball, Danny Greene should of known his shit was about to get stuff.

Adrien Broner lost a lot of fans after his dumb ass comments at the end. Sometimes being a professional helps.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 25 2013, 10:47 AM
Post #79

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 25 2013, 09:52 AM) *

Both our cities have some filth about them lol. And common gets then love up here, kanye will always be the step son. He's jut more popular which means shit in my book. Especially after that trash album he just dropped. professor just one of a few who I know who actually likes it there, I love the weather though. I'd put cold ass NY over cali if I had to move somewhere else. And I wouldn't have said that few years ago but after visiting both I like NY better. But cali women are easier to talk to, them ny chick's make you work lol. You must've missed the replay when they showed the body of Bosh going into green, even van gunny said it was a foul. And I saw the 3 he hit and that was after the turnovers and the 3 he bricked lol

Don't even worry about Broner because he will lose eventually, that's just a feeling of mine but that shot was classless. You won the fight, be an adult and show some intelligence in there. I was so pissed at that wide score for broner, to me it was a 115-113 fight. No way in hell Adrien dominated that fight. paulie tried to be an adult after the fight and leave it in the ring but Broner had to act ignorant.

First you say he's a cool guy then you go out your way to insult him. I love his skill in the ring but he has to do better. He's good defensively, but Paulie had a good game plan and may have gave future opponents something to work with. If Paulie had more power he would've beat Broner. But talking about something that is totally ridiculous and had nothing to do with the fight shows his lack of character

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Jun 25 2013, 10:48 AM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 25 2013, 01:20 PM
Post #80

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 24 2013, 11:37 PM) *

If they pumpfaked us numerous times with the megafight, based off church mouse whispers, then surely they can grab us by the balls with the whole, "Oh yesss, yes, yes, we actually are working veddy veddy hard on Danny Garcia to step in ageenst Lucus MaTThysssse fight. It's almost cumplete, oh yes, it is, thees will be thee biggest fight of the fall time. I'm almost posi-tive! Oh yes" -Richard Shaeffer

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 08:14 PM