Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Run Danny, Does he deserve a Shot?
bnoles4life
post Jun 19 2013, 07:15 PM
Post #11

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,299

Crazier things have happened than the guy who SHOULD lose, WINNING.....and big at that. I'd watch it....in a heartbeat.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 20 2013, 02:47 PM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jun 19 2013, 08:15 PM) *
Crazier things have happened than the guy who SHOULD lose, WINNING.....and big at that. I'd watch it....in a heartbeat.

true. forrest/mayorga comes to mind. i was shocked.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 20 2013, 03:13 PM
Post #13

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Mayfield is fun to watch at times, but during his last fight on HBO when he rapped in the fighter meeting, I instantly put that "stamp" on him. That "stamp" involves a face palm, followed by me wondering why the hell eeeeeverybody wants to rap nowadays.

Seriously, it's starting to look like a "black thing" (which has never been good), and makes you wonder why schools are even being built, when everybody just wants to say "screw it, I'm gonna be a rapper". Let's not forget to mention how God awful most of these guys are at rapping...seriously dude, just box and have a seat.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 20 2013, 03:30 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 20 2013, 04:13 PM) *
Mayfield is fun to watch at times, but during his last fight on HBO when he rapped in the fighter meeting, I instantly put that "stamp" on him. That "stamp" involves a face palm, followed by me wondering why the hell eeeeeverybody wants to rap nowadays.

Seriously, it's starting to look like a "black thing" (which has never been good), and makes you wonder why schools are even being built, when everybody just wants to say "screw it, I'm gonna be a rapper". Let's not forget to mention how God awful most of these guys are at rapping...seriously dude, just box and have a seat.

he has some explosiveness and athleticism...but he needs skill. he looked gassed in his fight on hbo. he loads up on all his punches. someone seasoned with a little bit of defense is going to weather his storm, take him into deep waters and drown him. he was training with some mma trainer prior to working with virgil hunter. he's got a long way to go imo.

don't even get me started on 'rappin.' i know some of it has to do with me maturing....but seriously, the shit that gets played today is sooooo whack and all these guys trying to be rappers are imitating whack rappers. shits so watered down...i don't hardly bother to listen anymore.

+Quote Post
jtiizzle
post Jun 20 2013, 05:03 PM
Post #15

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,897

garcia would knock him out i would love to see it

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 20 2013, 05:30 PM
Post #16

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

Wait a min. He rapped in a fighter meeting? I didn't catch that. So if he fights garcia it'll be the battle of trash emcees.

Really this shit is getting played out, athletes need to just tick to what they know, RJJ damn you! He started this bullshit

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 20 2013, 06:43 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 20 2013, 06:30 PM) *
Wait a min. He rapped in a fighter meeting? I didn't catch that. So if he fights garcia it'll be the battle of trash emcees.

Really this shit is getting played out, athletes need to just tick to what they know, RJJ damn you! He started this bullshit

if i had to judge...mayfields rhyming skills are a little better but that's not really saying much.

y'all musta forgot....no...but i'm trying to. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Jun 21 2013, 09:32 AM
Post #18

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 20 2013, 03:47 PM) *
true. forrest/mayorga comes to mind. i was shocked.

Lennox Lewis/Rahman for sure.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 21 2013, 11:01 AM
Post #19

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 20 2013, 06:43 PM) *
if i had to judge...mayfields rhyming skills are a little better but that's not really saying much.

y'all musta forgot....no...but i'm trying to. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'm stealing that lol, Roy was looking a little punchy in that video lol. I don't know what's worse the fact that he tried to rap or the fact that he's still fighting

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jun 21 2013, 11:55 AM
Post #20

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 20 2013, 07:43 PM) *

I don't know man. If I had to judge......

I'd kill myself

This post has been edited by Franchize: Jun 21 2013, 11:56 AM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 10:23 PM