IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why do Fans says one fighter fears another?
mgrover
post Jun 21 2013, 06:37 PM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

because some do, they are human at the end of the day and fear is just another human emotion.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 21 2013, 06:39 PM
Post #32

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 21 2013, 07:05 PM) *
Wth done happened to this man lol. That's so dam. Ridiculous, you just got your kid 18-20 years worth of solid school fights with that name

ain't that the truth! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) u gotta think these things thru. smh.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 21 2013, 06:41 PM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 21 2013, 07:07 PM) *
Hahaha kanye ain't never been hard, people here know what he's like, he never been a tough guy. He didn't start acting fruity until he got some of that Cali sun thogh, be careful it might be something in the water (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

bottled water. u can't drink the shit out the tap here. plastic has estrogen. only alternative is filtered.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 21 2013, 07:08 PM
Post #34

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 21 2013, 12:42 PM) *
c'mon maaaan!!! y'all got west hollywood and san francisco!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i'm just visiting. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

on the real....back home...when we see someone flamboyant/gay...we call them hollywood.

Professor where do you call home? You only meant to visit, but you knew what side was the best side. Kayne grew up in Chi Town not Cali. That in your home grown homo, not ours. Blame Jay Z, not us!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 21 2013, 07:19 PM
Post #35

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 21 2013, 08:08 PM) *
Professor where do you call home? You only meant to visit, but you knew what side was the best side. Kayne grew up in Chi Town not Cali. That in your home grown homo, not ours. Blame Jay Z, not us!

i live in socal....l.a. area. i can't front....i'm loving cali. it's home now.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 21 2013, 08:56 PM
Post #36

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 21 2013, 06:41 PM) *
bottled water. u can't drink the shit out the tap here. plastic has estrogen. only alternative is filtered.

Damn really, that's crazy.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 21 2013, 09:03 PM
Post #37

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 21 2013, 07:08 PM) *

The best side, get yo corny ass outta here with them old 2pac quotables,the way them Mexicans be busting at the brothas out there I think I'll pass and stick with a good il fashioned stick up here I. The Chi lol. I like the weather out there real nice, can't front but I could never live out there. I guess that's why I'm so amazed that professor likes it so much, he and my other friend are the only Chicago people I know who likes it there. But my boy is an assistant director so that's where the industry at for him

I blame Jay for a lot of things but cali is the home of the homos. San Francisco alone makes yall look bad (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 21 2013, 10:07 PM
Post #38

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 21 2013, 07:03 PM) *
The best side, get yo corny ass outta here with them old 2pac quotables,the way them Mexicans be busting at the brothas out there I think I'll pass and stick with a good il fashioned stick up here I. The Chi lol. I like the weather out there real nice, can't front but I could never live out there. I guess that's why I'm so amazed that professor likes it so much, he and my other friend are the only Chicago people I know who likes it there. But my boy is an assistant director so that's where the industry at for him

I blame Jay for a lot of things but cali is the home of the homos. San Francisco alone makes yall look bad (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Actually, Long Beach has more gays than SF. But you know who has more gays than us? Chsels home city, Atlanta!!! Why you think there is so many single dimes out there!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 22 2013, 03:27 PM
Post #39

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 21 2013, 10:07 PM) *
Actually, Long Beach has more gays than SF. But you know who has more gays than us? Chsels home city, Atlanta!!! Why you think there is so many single dimes out there!

Are you serious? The LBC? Man, that's crazy

Yeah I've been to the A numerous times and it is ridiculous down there

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jun 22 2013, 08:48 PM
Post #40

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

ATL's state bird might as well be a peacock. It's so suspect there lol. I work in DC and it's a close 2nd. Their state bird should be a flamingo.

As for Kanye, countdown until some rapper who hates him says they'll have North West going South lmao

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 01:35 AM