IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why do Fans says one fighter fears another?
Dolimite
post Jun 22 2013, 10:55 PM
Post #41

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 22 2013, 06:48 PM) *
ATL's state bird might as well be a peacock. It's so suspect there lol. I work in DC and it's a close 2nd. Their state bird should be a flamingo.

As for Kanye, countdown until some rapper who hates him says they'll have North West going South lmao

LMAO! Her mom definitely goes South West!!!!

LBC has the largest gay parade, I unknowingly got dragged down there. Worse day of my life!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
emd01
post Jun 23 2013, 12:30 AM
Post #42

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 19 2013, 03:49 PM) *
Why do fans feel one fighter fears another fighter? This is the question that really makes me wonder. It irks the shit out of me when I hear fans say that one fighter fears another.... ESPECIALLY WITHOUT ANY PROOF! Statements like that, discredit the fighter. Fans have been saying since 09 that Floyd fears Pacquiao. Great if that is your opinion back it up with proof. If the only proof you have is he asked for Olympic drug testing then your logic is bullshit.

Now I will say that when Danny Garcia saw Lucas Matthysse destroy Peterson, he looked a little concerned, not fearful but concerned. Lucas got Danny's attention. But I would never say that Danny is scared of him. Another example is when Lenox Lewis was fighting Tyson, they all said that Lewis looked shook! Shit was so far from the truth. Someone explain this bullshit please!

I dont think fighters are really scared of anyone but I do think there is a big risk/reward factor in some fighters thinking.

+Quote Post
sduck
post Jun 23 2013, 07:17 PM
Post #43

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

I don't think fighters are bitch-made, if they were they wouldn't even be fighting, I think some of them just don't like taking high risk, especially if it's with little reward.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 24 2013, 05:48 PM
Post #44

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 20 2013, 01:00 PM) *
That wasn't the kicker from Guerrero's camp... these assholes actually were calling him scared because they said he did not go toe to toe! Ruben was shouting at the top of his lungs saying, Mayweather ran like a chicken. I hate boxing fans and boxers entourage at times. The most annoying is Broner's Band Camp people.

Whew...thought I was the only one. I cant stand that herd of buttsuckers.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 20 2013, 06:26 PM) *
I like them they are actually a popular production group who he attached himself too. They've produced for some top notch artists in hip hop and Kanye even did some work with them

If they're producers, then that's cool! The problem is, when they start to act like they're fighters, and do nothing short of embarrass themselves, by spewing garbage while standing behind Broner, then they need to take a seat.

Now, sometimes, there's an extension (translation: a herd of buttsuckers) who rep the same name, but do nothing to bring value to the name. The first group that came to mind, was the Money Team. Those little mindless ingrates were at the Hard Rock in Vegas for the Jessie Vargas card, on the weekend of Chavez/Martinez.

It was a bunch of scrawny assbags mouthing off an older female guard, because she told them that they need to either sit down in one spot, or leave. They were walking around, sagging, rocking TMT gear, and mouthing off at the lady, like they were entitled to be there. Again, the only TMT members that I know of, are the fighters.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 24 2013, 08:59 PM
Post #45

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 21 2013, 11:07 PM) *
Actually, Long Beach has more gays than SF. But you know who has more gays than us? Chsels home city, Atlanta!!! Why you think there is so many single dimes out there!

that's the flipside to gay places that ppl seem to miss.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 24 2013, 10:07 PM
Post #46

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 24 2013, 05:48 PM) *
Whew...thought I was the only one. I cant stand that herd of buttsuckers.

If they're producers, then that's cool! The problem is, when they start to act like they're fighters, and do nothing short of embarrass themselves, by spewing garbage while standing behind Broner, then they need to take a seat.

Now, sometimes, there's an extension (translation: a herd of buttsuckers) who rep the same name, but do nothing to bring value to the name. The first group that came to mind, was the Money Team. Those little mindless ingrates were at the Hard Rock in Vegas for the Jessie Vargas card, on the weekend of Chavez/Martinez.

It was a bunch of scrawny assbags mouthing off an older female guard, because she told them that they need to either sit down in one spot, or leave. They were walking around, sagging, rocking TMT gear, and mouthing off at the lady, like they were entitled to be there. Again, the only TMT members that I know of, are the fighters.

I agree but those are the ones you don't fuck with, yall better let them cats annoy you because the ones who don't have no official role is the cats that'll snuff you just to be in the good favor of the leader. Now if band camp has members who serve no purpose then I don't know, I cannot speak to what I don't know and I know they are a very good production unit.

Are you sure they were actually TMT guys? I see a lot of dudes rock that stuff with no affiliation

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 24 2013, 10:22 PM
Post #47

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 24 2013, 11:07 PM) *
I agree but those are the ones you don't fuck with, yall better let them cats annoy you because the ones who don't have no official role is the cats that'll snuff you just to be in the good favor of the leader. Now if band camp has members who serve no purpose then I don't know, I cannot speak to what I don't know and I know they are a very good production unit.

Are you sure they were actually TMT guys? I see a lot of dudes rock that stuff with no affiliation

I agree...the ones who cant fight, but WILL fight, are the ones that you gotta worry about. I can give two shits about some chickenshit fucker who wants to impress another man (which is gay to me), but again, as you said, those are the ones who do the dumbest stuff for approval.

My motto when running into some nimrod in public is, "I'm going home tonight". Regardless of how I handle the situation at hand, I'm gonna make sure I get home in one piece...so something has to give. Lol. These young cats nowadays will pull out a gun, just because. They'll talk like their Michael Clark Duncan's size, but have the hearts like the Tin Man...who never had one.

I figured that guns are here to help a man to protect his family, and not to use when they get bested...but hey, that's the backwards world that we live in. Lol. As for those TMT clowns, I'm pretty sure theyknew someone, because they were sitting awfully close and had this attitude like they paid hella money to attend the fight. I saw one of them that I usually see on tv from time to time, but I cant remember who it was.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 24 2013, 10:25 PM
Post #48

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 21 2013, 11:07 PM) *
Actually, Long Beach has more gays than SF. But you know who has more gays than us? Chsels home city, Atlanta!!! Why you think there is so many single dimes out there!

They're bitter, worthless, feeble-minded, and have a disgusting sense of entitlement...that's enough keep a woman single...regardless of how much a "dime" she is. Truthfully, some of these chicks only look good after they hit the vanity area in the morning. Other than that...they're ghostly mud ducks.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 24 2013, 10:29 PM
Post #49

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 24 2013, 08:25 PM) *
They're bitter, worthless, feeble-minded, and have a disgusting sense of entitlement...that's enough keep a woman single...regardless of how much a "dime" she is. Truthfully, some of these chicks only look good after they hit the vanity area in the morning. Other than that...they're ghostly mud ducks.

Damn Cshels!!!! Damn!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 25 2013, 01:42 AM
Post #50

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 24 2013, 10:22 PM) *
I agree...the ones who cant fight, but WILL fight, are the ones that you gotta worry about. I can give two shits about some chickenshit fucker who wants to impress another man (which is gay to me), but again, as you said, those are the ones who do the dumbest stuff for approval.

My motto when running into some nimrod in public is, "I'm going home tonight". Regardless of how I handle the situation at hand, I'm gonna make sure I get home in one piece...so something has to give. Lol. These young cats nowadays will pull out a gun, just because. They'll talk like their Michael Clark Duncan's size, but have the hearts like the Tin Man...who never had one.

I figured that guns are here to help a man to protect his family, and not to use when they get bested...but hey, that's the backwards world that we live in. Lol. As for those TMT clowns, I'm pretty sure theyknew someone, because they were sitting awfully close and had this attitude like they paid hella money to attend the fight. I saw one of them that I usually see on tv from time to time, but I cant remember who it was.

I remember watching one of those old beef documentaries and Ice T summed it up perefectly. He broke down a scenario where he said he could have his people and his friend could have his people and though him and the guy is cool, they crews is sizing each other up like they about to go to war, then he said something to the effect of he';ll go talk to his boy and his boy will say "i don't like them" and Ice says but you don't fuckin know them.

That's some real shit, it's unfortunate but if a leader of a group has money and these other dudes don't have nothing to fall back on other then that dude's money. They gon end up doing what ever needs to be done to stay in that person's good graces. IDK why these hanger-on's view fighting someone or shooting them as a way of showing allegiance but these dumb cats do just that

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 12:37 AM