> Paulie Clears The Air
MaxPayne
post Jun 20 2013, 05:54 AM
Post #1

Featherweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,282

...Regarding The Supposed "Stolen" Girlfriend

All I can say is, thank God for guidos and the entertainment they provide.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 20 2013, 08:38 AM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Gotta love Paulie! I couldn't have said this very line, two years ago. Big ups to Paulie though...or in the words of Adonis Stevenson..."big up"

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 20 2013, 09:12 AM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 20 2013, 06:38 AM) *
Gotta love Paulie! I couldn't have said this very line, two years ago. Big ups to Paulie though...or in the words of Adonis Stevenson..."big up"

He was hitting that chic raw? That was the first mistake. Speaking of great Italian actors: RIP James Gandolfini! Love that guy!

Paulie just gave this chic more press, does he realize that? He should of listen to Bel Biv Devo's song Poison, it would of saved him some time and energy on BS! I am going for Paulie in this fight

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 20 2013, 02:30 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

seriously...it was very weak of broner to bring the chick into this....just like it was very weak of floyd to bring diego corralles' ex to the fight. this shit reminds me of biggie and pac when pac took that pic with his girl. that was some bitch shit.

+Quote Post
jtiizzle
post Jun 20 2013, 04:21 PM
Post #5

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,897

Jessica clears the air hahahaha

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 21 2013, 01:33 AM
Post #6

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 20 2013, 02:30 PM) *
seriously...it was very weak of broner to bring the chick into this....just like it was very weak of floyd to bring diego corralles' ex to the fight. this shit reminds me of biggie and pac when pac took that pic with his girl. that was some bitch shit.

You think a dude knew you was gon walk into a recording studio and get shot, then your label puts put a song titled who shot ya, you get out and ride on the dude and seize an opportunity to bust back at the guy threw his wife is bitch shit? To each his own but I don't agree. If you been popped and think someone had something to do with it, wtf would you do?

I can't co-sign that, I think it would've been a bitch move to not do it, plus everyone around him said that he didn't lie when it comes to p*ssy. He tagged that fine ass actress Salli Richardson, I remember some interviewer asking about her him and she didn't really wanna answer it lol

I think it has no place in this situation but the other you brought up, you ride on them until they're beaten into submission. And instead of calling him a bitch what about the women involved? What is she, I see I'm the only one hard on these hoes out here lol, she was wrong for doing it

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Jun 21 2013, 01:34 AM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 21 2013, 01:38 AM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (jtiizzle @ Jun 20 2013, 04:21 PM) *

Another bird getting shine, the game is so messed up now. Like professor said, this wasn't a smart move by Broner, why make it personal and you 2 have no real beef with each other? I read an interview Paulie did and I can tell he's agitated by this. He says she faked a pregnancy if that's the case she's a crazy chick and who ever seeds her up will be in a living hell for the next 18yrs

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 21 2013, 02:35 PM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 21 2013, 02:33 AM) *
You think a dude knew you was gon walk into a recording studio and get shot, then your label puts put a song titled who shot ya, you get out and ride on the dude and seize an opportunity to bust back at the guy threw his wife is bitch shit? To each his own but I don't agree. If you been popped and think someone had something to do with it, wtf would you do?

I can't co-sign that, I think it would've been a bitch move to not do it, plus everyone around him said that he didn't lie when it comes to p*ssy. He tagged that fine ass actress Salli Richardson, I remember some interviewer asking about her him and she didn't really wanna answer it lol

I think it has no place in this situation but the other you brought up, you ride on them until they're beaten into submission. And instead of calling him a bitch what about the women involved? What is she, I see I'm the only one hard on these hoes out here lol, she was wrong for doing it

i don't think they had anything to do with that. i won't even get started on labels dropping songs and the timing of it all....or even the content that these cats cover on their songs. i know how that shit works and it's a big part of why i stopped listening a long time ago. they call it radio programming for a reason. but if i was the one that got popped...and thought he had something to do with it...i'm not getting anyone else involved unless they stand in the way of my making shit right. she was stupid for letting it go down like that and would have been x'd out the equation with the quickness. as for who he hit or any of that...really...that's some childish shit to broadcast. props to him if he tapped salli richardson. women like her are a dime a dozen in l.a. i liked pac, don't get me wrong...his story is more tragedy than anything. for him to have all the knowledge he had...and came up the way he did...it's a tragedy the way he went out. he didn't live up to his potential.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 21 2013, 02:36 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 21 2013, 02:38 AM) *
Another bird getting shine, the game is so messed up now. Like professor said, this wasn't a smart move by Broner, why make it personal and you 2 have no real beef with each other? I read an interview Paulie did and I can tell he's agitated by this. He says she faked a pregnancy if that's the case she's a crazy chick and who ever seeds her up will be in a living hell for the next 18yrs

word.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 21 2013, 03:04 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 20 2013, 11:33 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) Thank You Chi! I ain't hard on the ladies just cause that ain't my style but I am quick to pull a bitch's card. Real fast.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 02:09 AM