Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Marquez's English Has Really Improved
The Original MrF...
post Jun 22 2013, 07:06 PM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,309

HGH... Increased cranial capacity ha significantly increased his knowledge and ability to reason... LOL!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Jun 23 2013, 04:06 AM
Post #12

Featherweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,282

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jun 22 2013, 07:06 PM) *
HGH... Increased cranial capacity ha significantly increased his knowledge and ability to reason... LOL!

Not gonna lie. He's definitely been on "that bullshit". A 40 year old man doesn't just get ripped like that out of nowhere, ESPECIALLY at a higher weight. Oh well, Manny was juicing too so whatcha gone do...

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 23 2013, 09:16 AM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jun 23 2013, 02:06 AM) *
Not gonna lie. He's definitely been on "that bullshit". A 40 year old man doesn't just get ripped like that out of nowhere, ESPECIALLY at a higher weight. Oh well, Manny was juicing too so whatcha gone do...

Amazing how the media and the fans say that Juan was juicing when he fought Manny the 4th time, but Manny gets the excuse that he is a freak of an athlete. In the history of all of boxing no one got stronger and faster as they moved up in weight except for Manny. Manny gets stretched out and people now want to say drugs is an issue in boxing. I see he is using drug testing for his fight with Rios. Until someone has clear proof that Juan was juicing, I say fair game. If Manny can say that he was clean then so can Juan. Juan never turned down a drug test unlike the Congressman.

+Quote Post
Amandla
post Jun 23 2013, 11:54 AM
Post #14

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,750

This is a bit off-topic but since we're talking about Marquez.. I was talking to some Mexican dude the other day. He was going on about how much he hates Marquez because of his political support for the current president. He said he RECIEVES money from the current administration and is a real asskisser of some really corrupt politicians. He dedicated the Pacquiao win to this guy.

Apparently many Mexican boxers do it to some extent but Marquez is the worst.

Erik doesn't really do it at all. Canelo does it a little. But Marquez loves to kiss government ass.

Sad story but true. I think he's a great fighter but I guess drinking all that pee he got a taste for kissing ass.

This post has been edited by Amandla: Jun 23 2013, 12:03 PM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 23 2013, 12:49 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Amandla @ Jun 23 2013, 08:54 AM) *
This is a bit off-topic but since we're talking about Marquez.. I was talking to some Mexican dude the other day. He was going on about how much he hates Marquez because of his political support for the current president. He said he RECIEVES money from the current administration and is a real asskisser of some really corrupt politicians. He dedicated the Pacquiao win to this guy.

Apparently many Mexican boxers do it to some extent but Marquez is the worst.

Erik doesn't really do it at all. Canelo does it a little. But Marquez loves to kiss government ass.

Sad story but true. I think he's a great fighter but I guess drinking all that pee he got a taste for kissing ass.

Who gives a flying shit. He knows where his bread is buttered. Who cares. And why are you talking to a Mexican who lives in he states... if he wants to make a difference he should go to Mexico run for office and change shit. Don't bitch from another country. That is weak.

+Quote Post
Amandla
post Jun 23 2013, 01:00 PM
Post #16

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,750

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 23 2013, 01:49 PM) *
Who gives a flying shit. He knows where his bread is buttered. Who cares. And why are you talking to a Mexican who lives in he states... if he wants to make a difference he should go to Mexico run for office and change shit. Don't bitch from another country. That is weak.

I was talking to a Mexican who lives in Mexico.

We were talking about politics and then started talking boxing. I gave a shit, mainly cos it was the opinion of the guy I was talking to. I'd always respected Marquez more or less as a warrior. So we started talking boxing and he came out with this big long rant about Marquez, really angry long rant.

He started on Canelo so I was curious and just started throwing names at him. Then he just concluded that they aren't that bad but Marquez is the worst for it.

He's definitely a Mexican in Mexico. I don't want to drag this off-topic too much.

Just was something about Marquez I heard from a bona fide Mexican patriot that stuck in my head cos it came as a surprise.

This post has been edited by Amandla: Jun 23 2013, 01:00 PM

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Jun 23 2013, 01:58 PM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 23 2013, 10:16 AM) *
Amazing how the media and the fans say that Juan was juicing when he fought Manny the 4th time, but Manny gets the excuse that he is a freak of an athlete. In the history of all of boxing no one got stronger and faster as they moved up in weight except for Manny. Manny gets stretched out and people now want to say drugs is an issue in boxing. I see he is using drug testing for his fight with Rios. Until someone has clear proof that Juan was juicing, I say fair game. If Manny can say that he was clean then so can Juan. Juan never turned down a drug test unlike the Congressman.

Manny dont get no excuses. I think he the king of juicers. He gets the credit for initially not making the Mayweather fight come off because of his stance on testing. I have no doubt in my mind that his Barry Bonds like ascent was natural.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jun 23 2013, 05:58 PM
Post #18

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

You guys do know its absolutely more than possible to gain muscle mass right? It's not like it happened overnight, it took him about a year to get that big. Come on guys, yea its possible he juices, anybody can he juicing. But isn't it more possible that one of the more dedicated and hard working fighters the sport has seen just amounted muscle mass naturally?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 23 2013, 08:37 PM
Post #19

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jun 23 2013, 02:58 PM) *
You guys do know its absolutely more than possible to gain muscle mass right? It's not like it happened overnight, it took him about a year to get that big. Come on guys, yea its possible he juices, anybody can he juicing. But isn't it more possible that one of the more dedicated and hard working fighters the sport has seen just amounted muscle mass naturally?

Check, in their eyes on Manny can have muscle. Forbid anyone else that works their ass off in the gym and gives 100% to their craft, no they are juicing. Manny is the only one that can carry weight and KO fighters. If Rios gets in his licks and knocks Manny down than he is juicing. There is only one pure fighter in the game and that is Manny.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jun 24 2013, 10:01 AM
Post #20

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 23 2013, 09:37 PM) *
Check, in their eyes on Manny can have muscle. Forbid anyone else that works their ass off in the gym and gives 100% to their craft, no they are juicing. Manny is the only one that can carry weight and KO fighters. If Rios gets in his licks and knocks Manny down than he is juicing. There is only one pure fighter in the game and that is Manny.

Manny is a great fighter and an amazing athlete but its those views and those fans that made me grow some disdain towards him.

Him and marquez come from opposition ends

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 05:05 AM