> Marquez's English Has Really Improved
Dolimite
post Jun 24 2013, 11:10 AM
Post #21

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jun 24 2013, 08:01 AM) *
Manny is a great fighter and an amazing athlete but its those views and those fans that made me grow some disdain towards him.

Him and marquez come from opposition ends

Manny is a great athlete, most fighters are, but they act like he is the only one. I mean, Sergio Martinez (excuse his last performance) is a great athlete, Mike Garcia, and a slew of others are all great athletes. Tim Bradley has a tremendous build, but no one gets credit for being a great athlete except Manny. That is what I do not like. I am not taking anything away from Manny, I just feel his fans see him as the epitome of all of boxing. I hate it. Which is why I can not cheer for him. I was a big fan when he was at the lower weights, but now, I am good.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 24 2013, 05:11 PM
Post #22

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 21 2013, 05:46 PM) *
on a different note....is it just me? or does bradley look kind of chubby?

C'mon Professor, cut the political correctness for this one instance...Bradley is fat as fuck!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

PS: You'd have to wonder how he's gonna handle a counter shot from JMM, now that he's blown up this big between fights. I mean we saw how he had a hard time taking those punches in the Provodnikov fight. I hope I'm wrong here...

QUOTE (Amandla @ Jun 23 2013, 12:54 PM) *
This is a bit off-topic but since we're talking about Marquez.. I was talking to some Mexican dude the other day. He was going on about how much he hates Marquez because of his political support for the current president. He said he RECIEVES money from the current administration and is a real asskisser of some really corrupt politicians. He dedicated the Pacquiao win to this guy.

Apparently many Mexican boxers do it to some extent but Marquez is the worst.

Erik doesn't really do it at all. Canelo does it a little. But Marquez loves to kiss government ass.

Sad story but true. I think he's a great fighter but I guess drinking all that pee he got a taste for kissing ass.

...and the "Post of the Day" award goes to...

Too funny!

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 23 2013, 01:49 PM) *
Who gives a flying shit. He knows where his bread is buttered. Who cares. And why are you talking to a Mexican who lives in he states... if he wants to make a difference he should go to Mexico run for office and change shit. Don't bitch from another country. That is weak.

Reading is fundamental...I see that it was already pointed out to you though. Lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 25 2013, 01:28 PM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 24 2013, 03:11 PM) *
C'mon Professor, cut the political correctness for this one instance...Bradley is fat as fuck!

PS: You'd have to wonder how he's gonna handle a counter shot from JMM, now that he's blown up this big between fights. I mean we saw how he had a hard time taking those punches in the Provodnikov fight. I hope I'm wrong here...

Too funny!

Reading is fundamental...I see that it was already pointed out to you though. Lol

The guy mentioned he was in after my post, how was I suppose to know the dude was in Mexico when he didn't say anything about being in Mexico. And again, we had athletes who supported Bush and we have athletes who support Obama. Its their right... who cares...

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 25 2013, 01:58 PM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 25 2013, 02:28 PM) *
The guy mentioned he was in after my post, how was I suppose to know the dude was in Mexico when he didn't say anything about being in Mexico. And again, we had athletes who supported Bush and we have athletes who support Obama. Its their right... who cares...

He DID say that the dude was from Mexico...slow down and read sometimes D. Lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 25 2013, 07:14 PM
Post #25

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Amandla @ Jun 23 2013, 12:54 PM) *
This is a bit off-topic but since we're talking about Marquez.. I was talking to some Mexican dude the other day. He was going on about how much he hates Marquez because of his political support for the current president. He said he RECIEVES money from the current administration and is a real asskisser of some really corrupt politicians. He dedicated the Pacquiao win to this guy.

Apparently many Mexican boxers do it to some extent but Marquez is the worst.

Erik doesn't really do it at all. Canelo does it a little. But Marquez loves to kiss government ass.

Sad story but true. I think he's a great fighter but I guess drinking all that pee he got a taste for kissing ass.

the president of mexico's wife called margarito before his bout with cotto to wish him luck. apparently the love goes both ways?

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 25 2013, 07:17 PM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 23 2013, 01:49 PM) *
Who gives a flying shit. He knows where his bread is buttered. Who cares. And why are you talking to a Mexican who lives in he states... if he wants to make a difference he should go to Mexico run for office and change shit. Don't bitch from another country. That is weak.

u been hanging with cshels and chitown a bit too much lately. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) u said u weren't hard on the ladies....the only woman on the board and you're trying to run her off? smh.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 25 2013, 07:18 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 24 2013, 06:11 PM) *

Too funny!

he better get back to boxing and make sure he's not there for the counters.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jun 25 2013, 07:19 PM
Post #28

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

JMM vs Margs anyone??

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 25 2013, 09:51 PM
Post #29

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 25 2013, 11:58 AM) *
He DID say that the dude was from Mexico...slow down and read sometimes D. Lol

How many Mexicans who live in the States are from Mexico? I did read that. You know how many Mexicans I know who live in Cali who are from Mexico? MANY! be more specific next time. Cshels and Chi maybe having a negative affect on me. Damn shame!

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jun 26 2013, 08:54 AM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 25 2013, 08:19 PM) *
JMM vs Margs anyone??

Ew

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 12:05 PM