> Marquez's English Has Really Improved
Cshel86
post Jun 26 2013, 10:24 AM
Post #31

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 25 2013, 08:17 PM) *
u been hanging with cshels and chitown a bit too much lately. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) u said u weren't hard on the ladies....the only woman on the board and you're trying to run her off? smh.

#iDisrespectHoes

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

Lmao! Nah, really though...what ever happened to VJones? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif) She was a great poster

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 25 2013, 08:18 PM) *
he better get back to boxing and make sure he's not there for the counters.

Good ol' Timmy will be fine...I hope. At this point of JMM's career...his experience is his biggest and most dangerous weapon. That wear and tear isn't hard to see at all, but JMM's one of those "go out there and get the job done" type of fighters, and he's always in great shape...hence why he can hit the deck and recover at a decent rate. Timmy, as always, will be ready though.

He just better move that big ass head in this fight. Now that I think about it, as stupidly as he fought in the Ruslan fight because of that chip on his shoulder, I wonder how he'll conduct himself against a guy who just KO'd the guy that caused his current career so much grief, after his "win" (close) over him. Hmm....

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 25 2013, 08:19 PM) *
JMM vs Margs anyone??

Thanks MG...now where's my ulcer medication.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 25 2013, 10:51 PM) *
How many Mexicans who live in the States are from Mexico? I did read that. You know how many Mexicans I know who live in Cali who are from Mexico? MANY! be more specific next time. Cshels and Chi maybe having a negative affect on me. Damn shame!

Leave the kush alone D. Lol

You may have been right all along, but I just got bored and needed to start a fire in one of these threads. Lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 26 2013, 02:38 PM
Post #32

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 26 2013, 08:24 AM) *
#iDisrespectHoes

Lmao! Nah, really though...what ever happened to VJones? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif) She was a great poster

Good ol' Timmy will be fine...I hope. At this point of JMM's career...his experience is his biggest and most dangerous weapon. That wear and tear isn't hard to see at all, but JMM's one of those "go out there and get the job done" type of fighters, and he's always in great shape...hence why he can hit the deck and recover at a decent rate. Timmy, as always, will be ready though.

He just better move that big ass head in this fight. Now that I think about it, as stupidly as he fought in the Ruslan fight because of that chip on his shoulder, I wonder how he'll conduct himself against a guy who just KO'd the guy that caused his current career so much grief, after his "win" (close) over him. Hmm....

You may have been right all along, but I just got bored and needed to start a fire in one of these threads. Lol

How important is to know English? Alvarez has a following that you would actually think he was a Top Notch fighter who has fought everyone at 154 and that dude doesn't speak a lick of English. His Spanish is even boring. Marquez is at least exciting when he speaks English and when he speaks Spanish. This is a dumb ass THREAD!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 26 2013, 05:01 PM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 26 2013, 11:24 AM) *
#iDisrespectHoes

really. what happened to her? she knows her shit too! rare.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 27 2013, 09:55 AM
Post #34

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 26 2013, 03:38 PM) *
How important is to know English? Alvarez has a following that you would actually think he was a Top Notch fighter who has fought everyone at 154 and that dude doesn't speak a lick of English. His Spanish is even boring. Marquez is at least exciting when he speaks English and when he speaks Spanish. This is a dumb ass THREAD!

Shut up D! Lol

Oscar has done all of the talking for him, so that's good enough. JMM doesn't have anyone to speak for him.

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 26 2013, 06:01 PM) *
really. what happened to her? she knows her shit too! rare.

Right. She always had this serene type of vibe when she posting...as if she had just woke up from a nap or some shit like that. Lol. She was too cool, and as you mentioned, she knew her stuff.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 27 2013, 03:18 PM
Post #35

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 27 2013, 09:55 AM) *
Shut up D! Lol

Oscar has done all of the talking for him, so that's good enough. JMM doesn't have anyone to speak for him.

Right. She always had this serene type of vibe when she posting...as if she had just woke up from a nap or some shit like that. Lol. She was too cool, and as you mentioned, she knew her stuff.

something tells me she looks good too.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jun 27 2013, 07:20 PM
Post #36

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

a mexican shoot out. why not lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 29 2013, 07:59 PM
Post #37

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 27 2013, 04:18 PM) *
something tells me she looks good too.

I thought the same thing, but I didn't wanna sound like a creep. Lol

+Quote Post
CrazyBuffalO
post Jun 29 2013, 10:27 PM
Post #38

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,128

Down here in the Philippines everyone could speak English. The more educated ones speak with perfect English grammar, while the less educated ones speak with less perfect grammar but nevertheless still speak English.
I don't quite understand why Mexico, which is just right beside the USA, has quite a population that don't even speak English at all or can't understand English at all.

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Jun 30 2013, 01:23 AM
Post #39

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,282

Why would you speak English when you can speak a beautiful language like Spanish ?

Just kidding. They've just never really needed to. English is also relatively easy to learn from the perspective of a Spanish speaker.

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Jun 30 2013, 01:24 AM
Post #40

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,282

Regardless, my interest is simply in JMM making as much money as he can as he rounds out his career.

He's given us excellent fights while showcasing beautiful technique. I love watching the guy fight and I hope he goes out in style.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 08:57 AM