IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who do you think Adrien Broner should fight next?, What fight makes sense for a bout at the end of the year?
Who do you think Adrien Broner should fight next?
What fight makes sense? [edited]
Marcos Maidana [ 9 ] ** [36.00%]
Zab Judah [ 3 ] ** [12.00%]
Danny Garcia [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Josesito Lopez [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Amir Khan [ 3 ] ** [12.00%]
Lucas Matthysse [ 6 ] ** [24.00%]
Andre Berto [ 1 ] ** [4.00%]
Lamont Peterson [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Yuriorkis Gamboa [ 1 ] ** [4.00%]
Victor Ortiz [ 2 ] ** [8.00%]
Total Votes: 25
Guests cannot vote 
MAHDI
post Jun 26 2013, 04:15 PM
Post #41

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,939

Broner looks rediculous--Broner is pound for pound the GREATEST COON of all times.... I cannot see Broner having his way with Maidana or Matthyse.. Broner's chin is a ? and is bound to get checked at 140 or 147

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Jun 26 2013, 04:20 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 26 2013, 04:43 PM
Post #42

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Jun 26 2013, 04:15 PM) *
Broner looks rediculous--Broner is pound for pound the GREATEST COON of all times.... I cannot see Broner having his way with Maidana or Matthyse.. Broner's chin is a ? and is bound to get checked at 140 or 147

Hey man, I don't give a fuck if your black or not but don't use that word. Find a better way to articulate yourself and get your point across. Be a man and have some class, that's the dumbest post you ever had on here. And if your black that's even more of an embarrassment. Do something to uplift instead of tear down with that stereotypical bullshit

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 26 2013, 04:55 PM
Post #43

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 26 2013, 03:41 PM) *
Garcia needs to fight Matthysse and stop bullshitting. Lamont is coming off a lost from Lucas, how would fighting him look? They will call that a Pacman move! If he loses to Matthysse then he has nothing to hang his head. If anything he gets props. He is being stupid.

i have to look at this from all angles. if i'm looking at it as a fan, i definitely want him to fight matthysse next. but looking at it from his teams perspective...he's not going to make what this fight is truly worth. i can't knock them for not making the fight if the money isn't there. i don't know what he's asking for...but this is the best fighting the best at 140. how often does that happen? they both need to make money on this one. it's one of those fights where neither guy may come out of this fight the same.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jun 26 2013, 05:16 PM
Post #44

Bantamweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 26 2013, 05:43 PM) *
Hey man, I don't give a fuck if your black or not but don't use that word. Find a better way to articulate yourself and get your point across. Be a man and have some class, that's the dumbest post you ever had on here. And if your black that's even more of an embarrassment. Do something to uplift instead of tear down with that stereotypical bullshit

I have seen worse on these boards. Unless you are a moderator Fuck You!!! Bottom line he is ignorant and exhibits Coonery. I am Black and there I called him a Coon. I apologize to the moderators and anybody else offended, but motherfucker you don't give me orders especially when I have seen the N word on here... and as far as stereotypes talk to Broner's bama ass about that. He reinforces the coonery stereotyoes to the highest degree.

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Jun 26 2013, 05:19 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 26 2013, 05:18 PM
Post #45

Cruiserweight

(IMG:http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 26 2013, 06:05 PM
Post #46

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Jun 26 2013, 05:16 PM) *
I have seen worse on these boards. Unless you are a moderator Fuck You!!! Bottom line he is ignorant and exhibits Coonery. I am Black and there I called him a Coon. I apologize to the moderators and anybody else offended, but motherfucker you don't give me orders especially when I have seen the N word on here... and as far as stereotypes talk to Broner's bama ass about that. He reinforces the coonery stereotyoes to the highest degree.

Fuck you too then you hoe ass bitch! You make yourself look like a coon when you say stuff like that. And I don't care what you seen on this board because I'm sure it got rectified if someone used the N word. I'm talking about you using that stupid and ignorant word. And you got the nerve to call somebody a Bama, wtf is that? It's a shame that when I walk into business meetings people see a piece of shit like you. The stereotypes you speak of is the same thong you portray on here. Fuck you and and your unborn kids you field hand!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 26 2013, 06:08 PM
Post #47

Light Heavyweight

And next time you wanna respond and call me out like u did your bitch ass. Have some heart hoe and respond better. You was on here when I replied to your ignorant post and then jumped of like a bitch probably wondering if you should respond. You too pushy to even do that, I guess you had to think about it. Still the record stand that your a piece of shit and your lucky I'm not a mod cuz I'd ban your dumb ass

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jun 26 2013, 06:11 PM
Post #48

Bantamweight

Lol..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif) emotional like.a period having bitch.. Mods my bad on use of coon.

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Jun 26 2013, 06:21 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 26 2013, 06:19 PM
Post #49

Cruiserweight

(IMG:http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/popcorn_yes.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 26 2013, 06:19 PM
Post #50

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Jun 26 2013, 06:11 PM) *
Lol..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif) emotional like.a period having bitch..

That's it. That's your big comeback. Fuck you really got me lol

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 08:13 PM