IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who do you think Adrien Broner should fight next?, What fight makes sense for a bout at the end of the year?
Who do you think Adrien Broner should fight next?
What fight makes sense? [edited]
Marcos Maidana [ 9 ] ** [36.00%]
Zab Judah [ 3 ] ** [12.00%]
Danny Garcia [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Josesito Lopez [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Amir Khan [ 3 ] ** [12.00%]
Lucas Matthysse [ 6 ] ** [24.00%]
Andre Berto [ 1 ] ** [4.00%]
Lamont Peterson [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Yuriorkis Gamboa [ 1 ] ** [4.00%]
Victor Ortiz [ 2 ] ** [8.00%]
Total Votes: 25
Guests cannot vote 
daprofessor
post Jun 27 2013, 01:54 PM
Post #61

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 27 2013, 10:20 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif)

Dammit man...c'mon now. Madhi, I'm not sure what your problem is, but you've gone from cynical to "racist" (using air quotes because that word gets thrown around too much) as of late. I know that we bash fighters, make fun of them in witty ways, etc., but c'mon man...you're going down a hill with no brake pads.

The only reason that I haven't booted you out of here, is because I (yes, "I" as in in Cshel) used to word "coon" in the Broner thread this past Saturday, my apologies to everyone. Since then, I've seen an influx of racial slurs over the past few days, again, my apologies for making anyone think that it's okay.

At the moment, I felt that as a black man who was tired of seeing clown-like behavior from Broner, that it was okay to use that term...bad move. Truthfully, nobody around TRULY knows anyone's race, nationality, etc., regardless of what we may post about our origin, so let's just refrain from anything that "appears" to be racial.

Let's (read: ALL of us, including me), slow down on the cursing too. I mean, shit (I just cursed, lol), we ALL do it, and truthfully, I dont have a huge problem with it. In the back of my head though, I remember being a cat that would read other boards as a guest, so I dont want us to intimidate potentially new posters. Again, I'm not saying not to curse (because I do, and still will), but let's just be a bit more mindful. I know for a fact that I can be the worst, especially in those round by round threads when I hit the sauce on Saturday nights. Lol

Again, we're a solid group, and I have NO complaints about anybody here...hence why I dont mind a lot of the stuff that you all post around here. I just dont wanna see "nigga, nigger, jigaboo, coon, spear-chucker (sorry, but that one makes me laugh for some crazy reason), or any of that anymore. Besides, some are yall are just mean as hell anyway, and have several confidence-killing phrases in your arsenal!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

that's just racist. smh.

i'll just add....blackie, darkie, honkey, whitey, cracker, pilgrim, chink, slant eyes, dago, wop, mick, kike, wetback, spick, redman, yellow man. i think that about covers it. thank you for your support.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jun 27 2013, 03:19 PM
Post #62

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Jovi @ Jun 23 2013, 02:36 PM) *
I want him in there with Lucas Matthysse! Now!

That's what I voted for as well!

Jack

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 28 2013, 09:23 AM
Post #63

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 27 2013, 01:52 PM) *
You forgot Porch monkey, now that one makes me cry laughing. I have been called a spook before which I had no idea what it meant until I told my professor about it (I was Cherokee county when this happen). He was highly pissed. I have called Broner a Step and Fetchit type dude and I have called him a coon, but that is how he act. I will take the pledge and only refer to Broner as Mr. Stereotype, that way we all know what that means. I salute Cshels on your continued work on racial equality!!!! Al Sharpton would be proud of you.

Paula Dean, is that you?

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 27 2013, 02:54 PM) *
that's just racist. smh.

i'll just add....blackie, darkie, honkey, whitey, cracker, pilgrim, chink, slant eyes, dago, wop, mick, kike, wetback, spick, redman, yellow man. i think that about covers it. thank you for your support.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

I hate you. Lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 28 2013, 09:24 AM
Post #64

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jun 27 2013, 04:19 PM) *
That's what I voted for as well!

Jack

Alright Jack, now you KNOW you have to give us one of your long breakdowns of how a Broner/Matthysse fight will play out.

+Quote Post
mrwigi
post Jun 28 2013, 06:42 PM
Post #65

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 7,421

LOL @ the professor

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 28 2013, 07:30 PM
Post #66

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 11:16 AM