Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Broner vs Mosley, WHY NOT?
MAHDI
post Jun 26 2013, 04:25 PM
Post #1

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,939

What can Broner do with Mosley? Can he take a Mosley shot? Broner's chin is a ? How would this fight look
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 26 2013, 05:20 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Jun 26 2013, 01:25 PM) *
What can Broner do with Mosley? Can he take a Mosley shot? Broner's chin is a ? How would this fight look

Pointless

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jun 26 2013, 05:23 PM
Post #3

Super Bantamweight

As pointless as he and Malignaggi? Ok I take your word for it. I am just interested in seeing how people think Broner would look against Shane Mosley. I did see that there is a who is Broner going to fight next thread so this thread can be closed if the powers at be see fit. PEACE

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Jun 26 2013, 05:27 PM

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jun 26 2013, 06:52 PM
Post #4

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Malinaggi's a much better than Mosley at this stage. Paul can still make good fighters look bad. Shane is too washed-up to do anything anymore. Broner's got to fight someone also on the up and up who can test him. Not someone who has been going down for years. Yes, Shane got a win in his last fight, but no one heard of the opponent, and it was not an easy win.

Jack

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jun 26 2013, 07:32 PM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

I heard maidana Mosley is being talked

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 26 2013, 08:05 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Jun 26 2013, 03:23 PM) *
As pointless as he and Malignaggi? Ok I take your word for it. I am just interested in seeing how people think Broner would look against Shane Mosley. I did see that there is a who is Broner going to fight next thread so this thread can be closed if the powers at be see fit. PEACE

Notice Mosley isn't mentioned as an opponent. What would Mosley do for Broner? Shane is washed up and done. If Broner fights Shane I would have even more disdain for him. Fighting Mosley now would make him look like shit and prove Paulie's point even more. Broner needs to drop his ass down to 140 and deal with those fighters. I wouldn't watch this fight if someone paid me!

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jun 26 2013, 09:29 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jun 26 2013, 07:52 PM) *
Malinaggi's a much better than Mosley at this stage. Paul can still make good fighters look bad. Shane is too washed-up to do anything anymore. Broner's got to fight someone also on the up and up who can test him. Not someone who has been going down for years. Yes, Shane got a win in his last fight, but no one heard of the opponent, and it was not an easy win.

Jack

He fought cano, the dude that nearly kod paulie before broner fought him. But he's overrated, I'm actually surprised he got the nod IN MEXICO. But Mexicans do love them some Mosley. I remember watching old sparring sessions of him against chavez when he wasn't even a pro. Fuck could he punch and boy was he fast. He did some work against chavez.... Then Oscar got schooled by chavez right after

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 27 2013, 12:10 AM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I hope this doesn't happen but with GB anything is possible. I don't know what either fighter really does for the other at this stage in their careers. But imagine if Shane was able to beat Broner, he'd be on suicide watch people would be clowning him so hard.

At this stage in Broner's career it's time to be a man and act professional, you think your the next big thing in boxing?? Ok, prove it to us, fight some meaningful opponents and beat them. He has plenty of fights out there that can prove he's good as advertised. Garicva, Maidana, Matthyse, Peterson, Khan, Ortiz, Berto, Guererro, and more. If he doesn't fight these types of fighters then I say screw him. GB needs to get him in there with some of these guys I mentioned, hell, they not even putting Russel jr in those types of fights and I think he's been ready to break out

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jun 27 2013, 08:11 AM
Post #9

Super Bantamweight

Broner and Berto.. now there. That sounds like a good match. Seriously, I think this kid folds when he gets walloped by a puncher. Maidana vs Mosley I heard up top? Man if that happens I am riding with Mosley. People so quick to say Mosley is done.. I bet he has a chance against Maidana if that fight is made I like Mosely;s chances

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 27 2013, 08:58 AM
Post #10

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Mosley? Who is that?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 12:40 PM