Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Broner vs Mosley, WHY NOT?
sduck
post Jul 4 2013, 05:42 PM
Post #21

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,788

I wouldn't mind seeing this fight actually.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jul 5 2013, 01:12 PM
Post #22

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Jul 4 2013, 09:38 AM) *
He won his last bout

I completely forgot about that Cano fight lol. All the more reason he needs to go away.

+Quote Post
frankducketts
post Jul 5 2013, 03:53 PM
Post #23

Amateur

Member No.: 13,956

Nobody wants to see that fight. Shane is only mentioned so that Margarito's fans could continue with their fake hate. They finally realized that saying Paulie won makes them look bad.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jul 6 2013, 05:24 AM
Post #24

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

Shane is mentioned because he has a name and is still in the game. Someone needs to emphatically put him into retirement. really, Shane has not been KOD and is a hall of famer. If any up and coming guy can emphatically KO him it would look good on their resume... but I understand it is risky because Mosely can still punch so yeah It is easy to say Mosley is washed up, finished etc., but how about some one beating breaks off him like James Toney did to Holyfield--- some one said they would like to see Broner and Mosley and so would I. That bout would be much better than Malignaggi Broner and Broner against Mosley may find himself on the canvas. If Broner KOD Mosley?? that would start all types of conversation

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 6 2013, 07:12 AM
Post #25

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Jul 6 2013, 03:24 AM) *
Shane is mentioned because he has a name and is still in the game. Someone needs to emphatically put him into retirement. really, Shane has not been KOD and is a hall of famer. If any up and coming guy can emphatically KO him it would look good on their resume... but I understand it is risky because Mosely can still punch so yeah It is easy to say Mosley is washed up, finished etc., but how about some one beating breaks off him like James Toney did to Holyfield--- some one said they would like to see Broner and Mosley and so would I. That bout would be much better than Malignaggi Broner and Broner against Mosley may find himself on the canvas. If Broner KOD Mosley?? that would start all types of conversation

If Broner did not hurt Pauli, then how would Broner hurt Shane who has a chin? Broner's power did not carry to 147, which is why I think he is going to 140. Showtime wants Broner to fight Marcos Maidana. It would be a more interesting fight than Broner vs. Shane. Shane should fight Keith Thurman. That would be an interesting match up. Thurman does have the power to put Shane down.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jul 6 2013, 10:44 AM
Post #26

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 6 2013, 08:12 AM) *
If Broner did not hurt Pauli, then how would Broner hurt Shane who has a chin? Broner's power did not carry to 147, which is why I think he is going to 140. Showtime wants Broner to fight Marcos Maidana. It would be a more interesting fight than Broner vs. Shane. Shane should fight Keith Thurman. That would be an interesting match up. Thurman does have the power to put Shane down.

yeah but he has holes in his game. In his last bout he wen the distance with Javek, a guy with so so power and he was getting hit rather easily. he was stunned a few times and used his legs intelligently.. He is wide with shots and leaves himself open. His power is overrated. I am not overly impressed with Thurman. seems to have good athleticism yet his chin is a ?

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Jul 6 2013, 10:44 AM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 04:58 AM