IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> you're in the fight of your life..., what's your ring entrance song???
mrchitown
post Aug 13 2013, 08:41 PM
Post #81

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 13 2013, 07:38 PM) *
that was a real low point.

I can't even watch movies with him in it anymore, I guess that may seem shallow to some but he did a terrible job there in Cali and he was a puppet to me the whole time in office
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 13 2013, 09:43 PM
Post #82

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 13 2013, 06:41 PM) *
I can't even watch movies with him in it anymore, I guess that may seem shallow to some but he did a terrible job there in Cali and he was a puppet to me the whole time in office

He was fucking horrible. What he did to the public schools and the teachers was awful. He let corporations set his policies. he didn't know what the hell he was doing

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 14 2013, 12:48 AM
Post #83

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 13 2013, 09:43 PM) *
He was fucking horrible. What he did to the public schools and the teachers was awful. He let corporations set his policies. he didn't know what the hell he was doing

And then he tried to leave office like aint nothing happened. I bet in his mind he did a good job

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 14 2013, 08:34 AM
Post #84

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 13 2013, 06:05 PM) *
I ain't pissing on no chic! How is that even sexy, banging a girl and she is smelling like piss. No thanks!

When you're pissy drunk, shit just happens bro, lol. Oh I forgot, you dont drink in the summer time. You still lost points with me on that one man, I just cant picture it. How did you manage to knock your girl up this summer, and you were...sober?! Wtf?

I thought you said that you didn't drink in the summer time, so you could control yourself. I guess that worked out pretty good, huh? And the "Pull-Out King" Award goes to...*drum roll*....*crash*...none other than Mr. Dolimite! Captain Cavema-a-a-a-an!!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 13 2013, 06:28 PM) *
What pissed me off about it is he didn't really look at Tookie's case. He just went with popular opinion. I don't have no love for the guy anymore

Fuck Arnie!!!

It's almost like you can see the wheels spinning in his head, and there's not much going on up there. At best, he's a functional retard, if that makes any sense.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Aug 14 2013, 10:01 AM
Post #85

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 13 2013, 02:47 PM) *

DRIP, DRIP, DRIP! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

All I know is he made good music. They say the same about MJ "The King Of Pop" too, with him and little boys, but like I said, if these brothers made positive tunes to spread to the masses, then I can respect that and won't judge there faults, with the price of fame, especially if I don't know em personally.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 14 2013, 11:17 AM
Post #86

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 14 2013, 05:34 AM) *
When you're pissy drunk, shit just happens bro, lol. Oh I forgot, you dont drink in the summer time. You still lost points with me on that one man, I just cant picture it. How did you manage to knock your girl up this summer, and you were...sober?! Wtf?

I thought you said that you didn't drink in the summer time, so you could control yourself. I guess that worked out pretty good, huh? And the "Pull-Out King" Award goes to...*drum roll*....*crash*...none other than Mr. Dolimite! Captain Cavema-a-a-a-an!!!

Fuck Arnie!!!

It's almost like you can see the wheels spinning in his head, and there's not much going on up there. At best, he's a functional retard, if that makes any sense.

Bro, if you only knew the kind of shit my lady says to me during sex (and its in Spanish!). It is almost criminal. I don't care how drunk I am during sex I have enough sense to get my ass up and go to the bathroom. I wouldn't even feel right pissing on a girl! At all. And she is going to want to kiss during sex? SHIT NO!

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Aug 14 2013, 07:01 AM) *
DRIP, DRIP, DRIP! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

All I know is he made good music. They say the same about MJ "The King Of Pop" too, with him and little boys, but like I said, if these brothers made positive tunes to spread to the masses, then I can respect that and won't judge there faults, with the price of fame, especially if I don't know em personally.

In my heart of hearts I till this day do not believe Mike touched those kids. I don't believe it and never had. He was weird but most creative people are. His death still saddens me.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 14 2013, 12:18 PM
Post #87

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 14 2013, 08:34 AM) *

Fuck Arnie!!!

I have a friend who stays bin Cali and he met him, he had me dying laughing because after he took a pic with him he started telling Him how he loved his movies and he says Arnold was getting tired of the conversation...After that he just started clowning but Arnold didn't catch in but everybody else did lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 14 2013, 12:19 PM
Post #88

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 14 2013, 11:17 AM) *
Bro, if you only knew the kind of shit my lady says to me during sex (and its in Spanish!). It is almost criminal. I don't care how drunk I am during sex I have enough sense to get my ass up and go to the bathroom. I wouldn't even feel right pissing on a girl! At all. And she is going to want to kiss during sex? SHIT NO!

In my heart of hearts I till this day do not believe Mike touched those kids. I don't believe it and never had. He was weird but most creative people are. His death still saddens me.

I don't believe it either, being a celebrity, you have to expect someone will try to take advantage of you and it usually comes in the form of a lawsuit

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 14 2013, 01:59 PM
Post #89

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 13 2013, 10:43 PM) *

he knew exactly what he was doing. that muthafucka is sinister...don't let his bullshit fool u. fuck him and his movies. his most famous pose is a nazi salute.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 14 2013, 02:03 PM
Post #90

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 14 2013, 12:17 PM) *

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 12:02 AM