IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Many forums reporting Garcia vs Zab almost done, Danny wants 5 million and usada testing for lucas
checkleft
post Jun 26 2013, 07:42 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

So its not looking good for the Lucas and Danny fight. Anybody got anymore info or thoughts/inputs on this?

It really sounds like someone is avoiding a certain someone
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 26 2013, 08:01 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jun 26 2013, 05:42 PM) *
So its not looking good for the Lucas and Danny fight. Anybody got anymore info or thoughts/inputs on this?

It really sounds like someone is avoiding a certain someone

I know that Chi and Professor hate the term duck, but this is what Garcia is doing. If Zab taxes Danny ass in the second fight then his stock is going down. 5 million? Are you fucking serious? Garcia is showing his true colors. Matthysse is in this kid's head. I guess whenever Danny sees a threat he will run and fight the guys he has already beating. Damn shame.

+Quote Post
jtiizzle
post Jun 26 2013, 08:25 PM
Post #3

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,897

I don't think it's a duck i hear that lucas is not agreeing to random blood and urine thats why the fight isn't happening. Anyways i would pick danny to win , another thing hey both are haymon fighters so that means haymon takes a L with whoever loses it's common sense i'm not suprised

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jun 26 2013, 08:31 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (jtiizzle @ Jun 26 2013, 09:25 PM) *
I don't think it's a duck i hear that lucas is not agreeing to random blood and urine thats why the fight isn't happening. Anyways i would pick danny to win , another thing hey both are haymon fighters so that means haymon takes a L with whoever loses it's common sense i'm not suprised

Haymon wins more if both don't fight each other and keep winning.

Did he ask for random testing his last fight? I think he did do testing but I don't remember if it was random. But you don't think the 5 million (if its true) is the Garcia camps way of pricing themselves out?

+Quote Post
Junior80
post Jun 26 2013, 08:51 PM
Post #5

Amateur

Member No.: 13,946

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jun 26 2013, 09:31 PM) *
Haymon wins more if both don't fight each other and keep winning.

Did he ask for random testing his last fight? I think he did do testing but I don't remember if it was random. But you don't think the 5 million (if its true) is the Garcia camps way of pricing themselves out?

The look in Danny's face at the conclusion of the Peterson fight said it all.....I got the feeling right there and then that he didn't want to fight Matthysse

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jun 26 2013, 09:20 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Junior80 @ Jun 26 2013, 09:51 PM) *
The look in Danny's face at the conclusion of the Peterson fight said it all.....I got the feeling right there and then that he didn't want to fight Matthysse

Danny did say he preferred if lamont won...

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 27 2013, 12:03 AM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 26 2013, 08:01 PM) *
I know that Chi and Professor hate the term duck, but this is what Garcia is doing. If Zab taxes Danny ass in the second fight then his stock is going down. 5 million? Are you fucking serious? Garcia is showing his true colors. Matthysse is in this kid's head. I guess whenever Danny sees a threat he will run and fight the guys he has already beating. Damn shame.

Yeah I don't but I really don't see the point in him fighting Zab again, I think Zab can pick up where he left off in the first fight. He took some of Danny's weapons away and though Danny was able to adjust, he couldn't sustain it for the full 12rds. I don't think this is a smart move by Danny or his team

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jun 27 2013, 01:41 AM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Just a curious question, has anyone ever even gotten paid 5 mill for a non ppv fight??

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Jun 27 2013, 04:39 AM
Post #9

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jun 27 2013, 01:41 AM) *
Just a curious question, has anyone ever even gotten paid 5 mill for a non ppv fight??

Maybe roy jones or b hop

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Jun 27 2013, 05:37 AM
Post #10

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

Umm what happend to the supposed Jr.Welterweight tournament finale??? Danny only been on the scene for a year, and with all do respect to the two future HOF'ers he beat, he thinks those fights along with the khan fight puts him up there with JMM or Cotto's numbers? Gtfoh!!! U tellin me he's more interested in building his brand, by chasing a rematch with yet another "past his prime HOF'er" because again, he didn't look all that convincing the first time out. He'd rather that than face Matthysse, a guy who could put him in position to seeing those kind of figures quicker than a Zab Judah rematch could, assuming he wins and keeps winning?? Gtfoh!!!

This post has been edited by Gambit808: Jun 27 2013, 06:04 AM

+Quote Post

13 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 08:42 AM