IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Many forums reporting Garcia vs Zab almost done, Danny wants 5 million and usada testing for lucas
Plah
post Jul 5 2013, 10:07 AM
Post #111

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,629

It's the way Lucas ended the fight also. If the fight would had been a bloody back and forth fight, like the Bradley-Provo one, then Danny of course would had taken the fight already. But we all saw the look in his face when it was over in just 3 rounds.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jul 5 2013, 01:20 PM
Post #112

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 2 2013, 03:59 PM) *
Funny how we call Arum a snake for doing this but people praise good ole Al for it...

Errol Spence hasn't paid his dues yet. What Arum does is, keep his star from fighting ANY fighter that isn't tailor made for him.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 8 2013, 09:03 AM
Post #113

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 3 2013, 04:35 PM) *
Dude you are way out of pocket. "Insiders" okay bro. Even Matthyssee didn't want to fight Danny I would have a problem with that but guess he does want to Danny. I am pretty damn sure if Lamont won the chances are that fight would of happen. Danny is refusing to fight Matthysse. if he is barley making 140 then his ass should leave the weight class, simple. If Matthysse went straight for Mayweather, I would have a problem with that. Beating the champ at 140 would make a better case to fight Mayweather.

Again this is a message board, I thought posters were free to comment on what someone else's opinion. Your opinion, which this is all is, doesn't really mean shit in the grand scheme of things. Your opinion isn't higher than anyone else's. You have your thoughts I have mine. I disagree with you. That's it. Neither fighter deserves a shot at Mayweather. Clean out that division and you will have a case. Neither guy has done that. You have it in your head that I only feel one way, that Danny should be fighting Matthysse, I also feel Matthysse should fight Garcia. I wouldn't consider this a super fight but a fight that many want to see. Neither guy is one super fight status. If they fight each other and keep beating guys in their division then yes I would say they build their name legitimately. I am tired of fighters being more popular because of their persona and the hype behind them rather than who they fought. And again, you still haven't given me a solid reason why Danny won't fight Matthysse. Now if he is outgrowing his division, fine, move up vacate the belt and move on.

Danny does know when he goes up in weight there a lot of top guys gunning for him. But then, I know you would be all too joyous for Danny to fight the likes of Shane Mosley and other shot fighters. No Thurman, No Charlo twins, No Broner. Hell maybe Danny can fight Paulie, why not?

How was your 4th bro?

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jul 8 2013, 09:28 AM
Post #114

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 3 2013, 04:35 PM) *
Again this is a message board, I thought posters were free to comment on what someone else's opinion. Your opinion, which this is all is, doesn't really mean shit in the grand scheme of things. Your opinion isn't higher than anyone else's....

Some of these MOFOS need to include the above in their daily prayers LOL.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 8 2013, 09:34 AM
Post #115

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Jul 8 2013, 10:28 AM) *
Some of these MOFOS need to include the above in their daily prayers LOL.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

Step carefully...

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jul 8 2013, 09:52 AM
Post #116

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 8 2013, 10:34 AM) *
Step carefully...

Did I say something wrong sir? I did see your last dos and don'ts post and I am not trying to insult anyone's religion... I will take heed-PEACE

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Jul 8 2013, 10:04 AM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 8 2013, 11:07 AM
Post #117

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Jul 8 2013, 10:52 AM) *
Did I say something wrong sir? I did see your last dos and don'ts post and I am not trying to insult anyone's religion... I will take heed-PEACE

Lol, whatever man.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 8 2013, 11:19 AM
Post #118

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 8 2013, 07:03 AM) *
How was your 4th bro?

It was cool. Did you run the Peach Tree Road Race? I used to love running that race when I was living in the A. Next year I will make it.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 8 2013, 11:24 AM
Post #119

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 8 2013, 12:19 PM) *
It was cool. Did you run the Peach Tree Road Race? I used to love running that race when I was living in the A. Next year I will make it.

Hell naw!!! It was raining like a mofo, and I was still shitfaced from the night before. From what I was hearing on the radio, it was ALOT of people out there, somewhere close (if not over) 60k. I did have this slamming ass brisket to go with my Henny though!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 8 2013, 11:27 AM
Post #120

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 8 2013, 09:24 AM) *
Hell naw!!! It was raining like a mofo, and I was still shitfaced from the night before. From what I was hearing on the radio, it was ALOT of people out there, somewhere close (if not over) 60k. I did have this slamming ass brisket to go with my Henny though!

Dude, you need to run that race at least once. I am telling it is fun. You run the race and you get white boy drunk (wait is that a racist term?) afterwards. Plus people will pay top dollar for the Peach Street shirt. Why? I have no fucking idea. If you ran in the rain you could of saw some wet nipples! You are fuckin up bro. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif)

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Jul 8 2013, 11:29 AM

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 11:43 PM