IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Many forums reporting Garcia vs Zab almost done, Danny wants 5 million and usada testing for lucas
daprofessor
post Jul 8 2013, 01:46 PM
Post #121

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (KOpower @ Jul 4 2013, 11:59 PM) *
Nobody is going to lose sleep over Garcia ducking Lucas, but it is disappointing. That is a fact. If Garcia picks a pointless rematch with Judah, then that is even more disappointing. Nobody is going to cry about it, but I have no problem saying Danny CLEARLY ducked Lucas. This is a topic and if Danny is going to duck the way he is then he will get called out for it. I'm sorry if you don't like it...it's just the way it is. Your last line was a good one though...worry about things you have control over.

I will say that Golden Boy has been pretty decent about giving us these type of fights. Canelo-Trout and then Canelo-Mayweather were 2 fights we didn't know if we would see. I truly think they are looking to make this and ultimately I think it gets made.

the mistake in this comment is assuming golden boy calls the shots. they don't. they've been begging for the floyd/canelo fight for a while. floyd made it when he's ready. danny isn't floyd...i don't believe he's calling the shots like that. i think al haymon is picking his opponents....the same way al will pick matthysse's opponents too. the fight will happen.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 12:19 AM