Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Goosen owns Ward
Dolimite
post Jun 28 2013, 08:53 PM
Post #1

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

Welp, Andre isn't going anywhere. Goosen still own his ass. What is next for Ward now?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
MAHDI
post Jun 29 2013, 10:09 AM
Post #2

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 28 2013, 09:53 PM) *
Welp, Andre isn't going anywhere. Goosen still own his ass. What is next for Ward now?

LMAO.. I guess Ward mentioning being a "slave" was real.... LOL.. I bet he wishes he was Floyd Mayweather.. Come on SON OF GOD... HOW CAN God's son be a slave.. LMAO Ward better get down with Broner and the bafoon circuit to get his money up

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 29 2013, 10:57 AM
Post #3

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Jun 29 2013, 08:09 AM) *
LMAO.. I guess Ward mentioning being a "slave" was real.... LOL.. I bet he wishes he was Floyd Mayweather.. Come on SON OF GOD... HOW CAN God's son be a slave.. LMAO Ward better get down with Broner and the bafoon circuit to get his money up

No one would buy that image of Andre. He is far too classy than Mr. Stereotype. Plus, I would lose respect for him if he switches roles like that. Ward should of known not to sign with Goosen from jump. He either he could free lance, sign with either Top Rank or Golden Boy and go from there. His career is on the verge of being like Gamboa. Lots of talent but little avenue to display that talent. He screwed himself over with this one. Ward is going to be on the self for awhile. Now if Goose can do a co promotion with Top Rank or Golden Boy, then he is good. I doubt that Goosen is going to want to help the guy who just tried to leave him. He will be put on ice for a cool minute, or be forced to take a fight he really doesn't want.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 04:28 AM