Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Goosen owns Ward
Dolimite
post Jun 28 2013, 08:53 PM
Post #1

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

Welp, Andre isn't going anywhere. Goosen still own his ass. What is next for Ward now?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
BigFightFan
post Jun 29 2013, 11:06 AM
Post #2

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

Ward made a little over a million dollars his last fight. Him and J prince can attempt to buy out his contract. I always wondered how a man of good ended up being managed by a crook like Prince?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 29 2013, 12:24 PM
Post #3

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jun 29 2013, 11:06 AM) *
Ward made a little over a million dollars his last fight. Him and J prince can attempt to buy out his contract. I always wondered how a man of good ended up being managed by a crook like Prince?

And no none can tell you what he exactly does. I think he extorting these cats. Chad had to take him to court to get out of his contract with J prince. And when they asked him what did he do. Chad team responded by saying g that he paid for a flight, hotel and a photo shoot in Houston. All that time that's all you did? Seems to me he just sits in on meetings and takes his cut.

It's a reason Mayweather Jr broke away from him as well. He did an interview shortly after floyd broke free of him an the interviewer asked him what he does for boxers and he went on and on. But the fighters that have left him has said quite the opposite of what he claims to be doing. I think eventually boxers will catch on to his act and stay way from him. I wouldn't train nor promote any fighter that does business with him

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 05:24 AM