Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adrien Broner vs Murda Mook Rap Battle
Gambit808
post Jun 29 2013, 06:34 PM
Post #11

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

It's basically how Broner dished it out to him. Mook can't beat him in a fight, his celeb status is above average compared to mook, Broner is obviously more poppin than Mook right now, so it's only so much u can say against somebody like that, unless he know some of AB's dirty laundry to bring. Like Bnoles put it, it was basically a celebrity win by default.

This post has been edited by Gambit808: Jun 29 2013, 06:37 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 29 2013, 06:46 PM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jun 29 2013, 02:21 PM) *
I dunno, MrChi.....Mook been chattin' at Cassidy for a minute, but Cassidy never bit. Ironically, Cassidy is pretty much in the same position Mook was in, as it relates to Meek Mill. Funny how things happen, no?

Technically they could never be in the same boat. How many plaques Mook got? What labels looking to pick him up, hell somebody tell me when his first album is coming out.

Cass got at meek and he tore him up. Cass done already said if people wanna battle they got to pat. I ain't hear Mook talking about the money. Cass got way more going for him then Mook. My psychic powers tell me this dude ain't never gon get on. He just a good battle dude with trash records

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Jun 29 2013, 08:36 PM
Post #13

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 29 2013, 07:46 PM) *
Technically they could never be in the same boat. How many plaques Mook got? What labels looking to pick him up, hell somebody tell me when his first album is coming out.

Cass got at meek and he tore him up. Cass done already said if people wanna battle they got to pat. I ain't hear Mook talking about the money. Cass got way more going for him then Mook. My psychic powers tell me this dude ain't never gon get on. He just a good battle dude with trash records

No, don't get it confused; Cassidy put out an album or two, so yeah, he's in a better spot. However, there's plenty of youtube vids w/ Mook talk'n about battling and for the $$$$. In addition (according to Mook), Cass was talk'n 'bout he got a deal and how it look to be battling a dude w/o a deal or something like that. Who knows? Now, I heard a lil' song and vid that Cass put out, but it wasn't hittin' on anything significant. As far as I know, they've never battled and I'm not saying Mook wins, but its' something I wanna see.

Now this iiiiiissssh......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1-z2hxXxKg

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 29 2013, 08:53 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jun 29 2013, 08:36 PM) *
No, don't get it confused; Cassidy put out an album or two, so yeah, he's in a better spot. However, there's plenty of youtube vids w/ Mook talk'n about battling and for the $$$$. In addition (according to Mook), Cass was talk'n 'bout he got a deal and how it look to be battling a dude w/o a deal or something like that. Who knows? Now, I heard a lil' song and vid that Cass put out, but it wasn't hittin' on anything significant. As far as I know, they've never battled and I'm not saying Mook wins, but its' something I wanna see.

Now this iiiiiissssh......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1-z2hxXxKg

I wanna see it too because to those two it actually means something. The wackest dudes be putting out diss records and calling they self battling but don't know what they be doing. I don't know who wins between the two of them either because Mook is no slice in the battle arena. But I think both would body meek in a battle

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 08:49 PM