IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> GGG Wants Mayweather:, May is turning into the ho everyone wants to sex..
Dolimite
post Jun 30 2013, 11:33 AM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-maywea...nt-fight--67178

I don't have a problem with GGG wanting Mayweather, however, he is a 160 fighter and there is plenty of fighters that he should be concentrating on. Peter Kid Chocolate Quillen, Sergio Martinez and a few others. he is saying he would come down to 154 but still. If Mayweather says no to GGG, it s a duck and he is scared. Like the late great Manny Steward would say: We have weight classes for a reason.

Any thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
wolterb
post Jun 30 2013, 01:07 PM
Post #2

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

you can hardly blame him for throwing the name out there. everyone else is from 140 - 160 lol

I agree with steward though. ggg is on his way with or without mayweather, he should just keep scratching off names at MW. but of course, no one can resist the temptation of trying to fight the star for a lifetime high payday

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 30 2013, 02:28 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (wolterb @ Jun 30 2013, 11:07 AM) *
you can hardly blame him for throwing the name out there. everyone else is from 140 - 160 lol

I agree with steward though. ggg is on his way with or without mayweather, he should just keep scratching off names at MW. but of course, no one can resist the temptation of trying to fight the star for a lifetime high payday

He is a welter weight!!!!!! Why the hell is a full fledged Middleweight calling out someone who is two weight classes below him. I don't care if he is willing to come down to 154, it still makes no sense. Call out Ward, Canelo, Chavez Jr, Kirkland, Kid Chocolate, but a welter weight? And what money would GGG bring to Mayweather.

If Mayweather called out Mikey Garcia, Russell Jr. or Crawford he would be crucified. People are still saying Mayweather ducked Pacquiao. This is fat ass Dan Rafael's comment about the matter: I have people saying Floyd should fight GGG at 154. Um, OK. He wouldn't fight Pacquiao but he'd fight that beast? Please, people. #never

The inference in his text is that Mayweather ducked Pac because of his "power" (Bradley didn't seem to feel his power) so he would do the same with GGG. I mean why not Ward call out Floyd. We have weight classes for a reason.. Clear out your fucking division first.

+Quote Post
Junior80
post Jun 30 2013, 02:37 PM
Post #4

Amateur

Member No.: 13,946

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 30 2013, 03:28 PM) *
He is a welter weight!!!!!! Why the hell is a full fledged Middleweight calling out someone who is two weight classes below him. I don't care if he is willing to come down to 154, it still makes no sense. Call out Ward, Canelo, Chavez Jr, Kirkland, Kid Chocolate, but a welter weight? And what money would GGG bring to Mayweather.

If Mayweather called out Mikey Garcia, Russell Jr. or Crawford he would be crucified. People are still saying Mayweather ducked Pacquiao. This is fat ass Dan Rafael's comment about the matter: I have people saying Floyd should fight GGG at 154. Um, OK. He wouldn't fight Pacquiao but he'd fight that beast? Please, people. #never

The inference in his text is that Mayweather ducked Pac because of his "power" (Bradley didn't seem to feel his power) so he would do the same with GGG. I mean why not Ward call out Floyd. We have weight classes for a reason.. Clear out your fucking division first.

Yea I agree man, I think everyone just calls out money may because the potential for a payday... And mixing there name with mayweather is good press even if its bad press.

When GGG fights ward he will be brought back to reality, ward IMO is a superior fighter to GGG and I believe it will show .

This post has been edited by Junior80: Jun 30 2013, 02:38 PM

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Jun 30 2013, 02:38 PM
Post #5

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

If you are sincerely wondering why it is because he wants to make a big payday. its simple

+Quote Post
Junior80
post Jun 30 2013, 02:50 PM
Post #6

Amateur

Member No.: 13,946

QUOTE (wolterb @ Jun 30 2013, 03:38 PM) *
If you are sincerely wondering why it is because he wants to make a big payday. its simple

Seriously I would have my grandmother call out mayweather if possible (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
scdrking2
post Jun 30 2013, 02:52 PM
Post #7

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,802

QUOTE (wolterb @ Jun 30 2013, 02:38 PM) *

Exactly. Floyd's next five fights are retirement payday lottery for the boxing community.

+Quote Post
Amandla
post Jun 30 2013, 03:15 PM
Post #8

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,750

IF it happenned it would be great business. It stinks to high heaven like its smack talk though.

The man can't make 154 and May would be right to ask for 152 like he did with Canelo.

Like any fan I'd like to see this fight but I reckon its more likely to be Kid Chocolate then Canelo.

Lou Di bella already said noway wit Sergio, that might change but...I doubt it. I think Sergio is looking to eke out his retirement.

I'd like to see him fight:

Quillin, Canelo, Mayweather and Sergio in that order.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jun 30 2013, 03:49 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

I don't wanna see GGG at 154lb, thats just like tempting fate to fuck with his chin.

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Jun 30 2013, 07:36 PM
Post #10

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

Well GGG is fighting on average about 5 times per year, He aint getting Mayweather this year, next year either since Mayweather will probably fight at 147 in May then maybe give sergio a shot in september. 2015 we'll see.

If it does happen Mayweather better drain that ass to 147.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 06:04 PM