IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GGG Wants Mayweather:, May is turning into the ho everyone wants to sex..
mrchitown
post Jul 1 2013, 12:43 AM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

Surprise surprise, somebody wants a Mayweather fight.....at this point the real news is who doesn't want a fight with Mayweather. GGG will get a fight with Sergio or Ward before he gets that fight, and his meteoric rise might end in either one of them
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 1 2013, 07:49 AM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 1 2013, 01:43 AM) *
Surprise surprise, somebody wants a Mayweather fight.....at this point the real news is who doesn't want a fight with Mayweather. GGG will get a fight with Sergio or Ward before he gets that fight, and his meteoric rise might end in either one of them

Pretty much says it all

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 1 2013, 12:12 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 30 2013, 09:43 PM) *

The fucked up part of all this is that if May does not say anything about GGG, he is ducking him! He will be said to ducking a Middleweight. I read one article on the report is one guy said Mayweather needs to fight Ward at 160 to cement his legacy! People are insane.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 1 2013, 12:55 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 1 2013, 07:49 AM) *
Pretty much says it all

It's starting to get boring with all the people who keep calling him out, but he's the top dog so that comes with the territory

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 1 2013, 12:59 PM
Post #15

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 1 2013, 12:12 PM) *
The fucked up part of all this is that if May does not say anything about GGG, he is ducking him! He will be said to ducking a Middleweight. I read one article on the report is one guy said Mayweather needs to fight Ward at 160 to cement his legacy! People are insane.

To the casual and a few hardcore Dans he'll always be known as a ducker or cherry picker. I think at this point there's very little he could do to change that opinion of him.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jul 1 2013, 01:03 PM
Post #16

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Shit like this is hurting boxing. We saw a megafight with Manny and Mayweather unfulfilled because of Bob Arum. All of the evidence was there. Yet it will stain Mayweather's legacy for life. But up and comers with no type of clout or half the resume' get to do shit like this. STOP BEING A PUSSY. You're a full fledged middleweight and you're calling out Floyd? A guy who isn't even really big for Welterweight. That's like going to your child's school and beating up a bully, then standing in the cafeteria and bragging. Before you call out a kingpin in another division, clean out your own. Correct me if I'm wrong, but have we seen a GGG vs MArtinez fight? Have we seen GGG vs Chavez JR? Have we seen GGG vs Quillen? "Finish your breakfast"

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 1 2013, 03:48 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

if floyd beats canelo as convincingly as i think he will....people are going to be screaming for ggg vs mayweather.

while i don't believe either guy needs the fight, floyd beating someone like ggg would solidify him as one of the best ever.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 1 2013, 03:56 PM
Post #18

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 1 2013, 12:48 PM) *
if floyd beats canelo as convincingly as i think he will....people are going to be screaming for ggg vs mayweather.

while i don't believe either guy needs the fight, floyd beating someone like ggg would solidify him as one of the best ever.

So you want to see a full tilt middle weight fight a welter weight fighter? I guess Andre Ward would be next. I would never want to see this fight, ever. Plus GGG is with HBO so that ain't happening. And what has GGG proved? Now if he storms through Sergio and kicks the shit out of Chavez Jr. than okay. But beating Macklin gets you a Mayweather fight? I know why Saul got the fight but GGG needs to clear his division. Or at least fight someone worthy.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 1 2013, 04:18 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 1 2013, 04:56 PM) *
So you want to see a full tilt middle weight fight a welter weight fighter? I guess Andre Ward would be next. I would never want to see this fight, ever. Plus GGG is with HBO so that ain't happening. And what has GGG proved? Now if he storms through Sergio and kicks the shit out of Chavez Jr. than okay. But beating Macklin gets you a Mayweather fight? I know why Saul got the fight but GGG needs to clear his division. Or at least fight someone worthy.

make no mistake about it...if martinez or chavez step into the ring with ggg...they will suffer the same fate as macklin.

floyd is the one who claims to be the best ever. beating canelo wouldn't prove that. i'm not saying it has to be ggg...but winning a middleweight title would put him on par with henry armstrong and roberto duran in my book. moving up to 168 would be crazy but not any crazier than roy jones moving up to heavyweight from light heavyweight.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 1 2013, 05:05 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

In the eyes of an overwhelming too many fans its always if he fights this guy it would cement his legacy. The guys legacy has been cemented for a while now. GGG good fighter and on his way to big things in boxing. But Mayweather doesn't need GGG.

GGG needs to make his own mark on boxing, I love boxers but some of them see beating Floyd as a quick come up. Ask Shane Mosley how that quick come up turned out for him after he beat Oscar. A big ass middle weight calling out a guy whose real natural weight is 140 is down right ridiculous. GGG has business at 160 and at 168. How the hell does a Ward fight need to build but he and his team thinks he can go straight to a fight with Mayweather! I see what they're doing

I wonder if Floyd ever laughs at this stuff, It's true what they say, heavy is the head who wears the crown

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 09:24 PM