IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Vs. Gennady "GGG" Golovkin, Make it Happen!
daprofessor
post Jul 8 2013, 02:07 PM
Post #41

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 4 2013, 03:23 AM) *
Martinez says he will toy with Gennady for 12rds, IDK bout all that, he may win but it wouldn't be easy for him

that's pride speaking. martinez won't see the final bell.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 8 2013, 02:09 PM
Post #42

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 5 2013, 02:16 PM) *
http://www.boxingscene.com/chavez-jr-i-bea...-him-out--67350

Shots fired. Chavez said he would ko ggg

interesting. that's big talk. i'm sure they'll keep him from ggg and he knows it.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 8 2013, 02:58 PM
Post #43

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Tray1201 @ Jul 4 2013, 01:47 PM) *
I'm a Chavez jr fan (when he take fights serious) This a be a good fight for both but triple G would get the victory

Cant remember the last time he even attempted to do such a thing. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'm a Chavez fan as well...took me 2 long years of hate, but I found my way around it. Lol

Have you seen those recent pics of him? Dude's face need to be in the urban dictionary, next to "lard ass".

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 8 2013, 03:13 PM
Post #44

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 8 2013, 03:58 PM) *
Cant remember the last time he even attempted to do such a thing. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'm a Chavez fan as well...took me 2 long years of hate, but I found my way around it. Lol

Have you seen those recent pics of him? Dude's face need to be in the urban dictionary, next to "lard ass".

i thought he took martinez seriously. he trained hard as hell for that fight. the hbo cameras painted a different story...but even freddie said jr trained hard. u don't go 12 hard rounds with martinez and finish that strong without training hard.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 8 2013, 04:51 PM
Post #45

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 8 2013, 03:13 PM) *
i thought he took martinez seriously. he trained hard as hell for that fight. the hbo cameras painted a different story...but even freddie said jr trained hard. u don't go 12 hard rounds with martinez and finish that strong without training hard.

I don't know about him training hard because he looked like shit for pretty much 11 and a half rounds. But it says a lot that after having a facial fracture and basically getting shut out the whole fight he came out balls blazing in the 12th. I'm not worried about his confidence but his training is a different story. He's not even training with roach for his next fight

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 8 2013, 07:03 PM
Post #46

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 8 2013, 05:51 PM) *
I don't know about him training hard because he looked like shit for pretty much 11 and a half rounds. But it says a lot that after having a facial fracture and basically getting shut out the whole fight he came out balls blazing in the 12th. I'm not worried about his confidence but his training is a different story. He's not even training with roach for his next fight

roach comes with a steep price tag i'm sure. his next fight should be an easy one. they can get it done without roach.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Jul 8 2013, 07:27 PM
Post #47

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 8 2013, 03:58 PM) *

Doesen't seem like Chavez Jr. wants to be considered great, through one of the traditional ways a past/present great fighter would achieve that status. I mean it's one thing to say a guy is "hungry", it's another thing to seem like a guy is "never full"... In his case. this fluctuation up and down in weight will catch up to him sooner or later.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 9 2013, 12:17 AM
Post #48

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 8 2013, 07:03 PM) *
roach comes with a steep price tag i'm sure. his next fight should be an easy one. they can get it done without roach.

He is fighting vera I think. He was calling out Murray for a while to

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 9 2013, 08:21 AM
Post #49

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Jul 8 2013, 07:27 PM) *
Doesen't seem like Chavez Jr. wants to be considered great, through one of the traditional ways a past/present great fighter would achieve that status. I mean it's one thing to say a guy is "hungry", it's another thing to seem like a guy is "never full"... In his case. this fluctuation up and down in weight will catch up to him sooner or later.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

Maybe if this guy got with heredia bulked up and moved to 168 he could make some noise. I mean he did beat rubio and he pummeled Andy lee, those guys are not pushovers (even though he did have big weight advantages and the ring in the lee fight was fucking tiny).

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Jul 9 2013, 10:42 AM
Post #50

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 9 2013, 09:21 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

Maybe if this guy got with heredia bulked up and moved to 168 he could make some noise. I mean he did beat rubio and he pummeled Andy lee, those guys are not pushovers (even though he did have big weight advantages and the ring in the lee fight was fucking tiny).

There was also controversy in that fight against Lee, about it being in Texas, and Chavez Jr. Being reluctant in submitting a drug test after the fight. I'm a Chavez Jr. Fan, but it seems like the dude can't stay out of the bad lime light. I figured his first loss would put him in a more focused light, but since then how many stories can we bring up about this dude fuckin up inside and outside the ring? Theirs whispers about the reason the fight against Vera or whoever the hell he's facing, got pushed back from August to September, is because of the way he looked in that pic... SMDH. He need a weight watchers diet that's what the hell he need lol

This post has been edited by Gambit808: Jul 9 2013, 10:46 AM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 02:51 PM