IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO Boxing Production Values in the Crapper!
mrchitown
post Jul 10 2013, 02:41 PM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 10 2013, 02:30 PM) *
stop. just stop. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'm not lying, I'm not saying he's GOAT at the voice over but Com is GOAT, I know that's probably hard for someone of your advanced age to accept but it's the truth (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 10 2013, 02:45 PM
Post #22

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 10 2013, 03:41 PM) *
I'm not lying, I'm not saying he's GOAT at the voice over but Com is GOAT, I know that's probably hard for someone of your advanced age to accept but it's the truth (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

greatest what of all time? rapper turned actor? he definitely ain't the greatest emcee of all time. he might be the best out of chicago...but that's not saying much.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 10 2013, 03:20 PM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 10 2013, 02:41 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wtf.gif) Hell naw!!! I get that you love your chi town cats but come on Haha

+Quote Post
pacco_diablo
post Jul 10 2013, 03:46 PM
Post #24

Featherweight

Member No.: 2,107

Actually it's quite simple. HBO refuses to show the ring card girls and Showtime gives us the ass shots that we're looking for.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 10 2013, 04:03 PM
Post #25

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 10 2013, 03:20 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wtf.gif) Hell naw!!! I get that you love your chi town cats but come on Haha

I'm not based because he's from Chicago lol. You confusing me with professor, he's the one who thinks everything is cali is awesome. He was born in Chicago but he ain't Chicago lol

When I say Com is GOAT I'm saying emceeing, he's one of the tops to touch the mic, professor is a cali dry humper. don't feed into his bs (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I liked his voice over work on the all access but i'm not saying he's better then the dude who did 24/7. His voice was perfect for that. I think Sam L Jackson would be good in this capacity as well

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 10 2013, 04:05 PM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 10 2013, 02:45 PM) *
greatest what of all time? rapper turned actor? he definitely ain't the greatest emcee of all time. he might be the best out of chicago...but that's not saying much.

If you don't think Com is a top dog in hip hop history then your effin stupid. And just because Chicago didn't have a lot of mainstream acts we still have had some great artists to come out of here

You cali, bow you ain't from here so keep your nose outta Chi business. And before you say I was born there blah blah blah, it ain't were you from its where you at, stay on your side of the states and I'll do the same (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 10 2013, 04:06 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (pacco_diablo @ Jul 10 2013, 03:46 PM) *
Actually it's quite simple. HBO refuses to show the ring card girls and Showtime gives us the ass shots that we're looking for.

Never thought of it like that but a little TNA never hurt

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 10 2013, 04:52 PM
Post #28

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 10 2013, 04:03 PM) *
I'm not based because he's from Chicago lol. You confusing me with professor, he's the one who thinks everything is cali is awesome. He was born in Chicago but he ain't Chicago lol

When I say Com is GOAT I'm saying emceeing, he's one of the tops to touch the mic, professor is a cali dry humper. don't feed into his bs (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I liked his voice over work on the all access but i'm not saying he's better then the dude who did 24/7. His voice was perfect for that. I think Sam L Jackson would be good in this capacity as well

He's a good mcee. But if anyone deserves GOAT status from the chi it lupe

His voice overs were really good tho. But I like hbos as well

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 10 2013, 05:38 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 10 2013, 05:03 PM) *

don't be mad at me because i had the courage/intelligence to leave the chi. cali is the shit...i can't front. i'm a citizen of the world. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

com is not a goat emcee with his fake ass new york wannabe accent. don't nobody from the southside talk or sound like that cat and u know it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

sam jackson would be perfect!!! as would morgan freeman and many others. when them cats narrate...they don't sound like they're reading...and we don't have to wait for them to flip a page to finish a thought. i would think that common's huxtible like ass would be able to read better.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 10 2013, 05:40 PM
Post #30

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 10 2013, 05:05 PM) *
If you don't think Com is a top dog in hip hop history then your effin stupid. And just because Chicago didn't have a lot of mainstream acts we still have had some great artists to come out of here

You cali, bow you ain't from here so keep your nose outta Chi business. And before you say I was born there blah blah blah, it ain't were you from its where you at, stay on your side of the states and I'll do the same (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

goat=greates of all times....

common ain't the goat of shit!!! let's be real. rakim, nas, krs, biggie...even tupac have more claim to that. common is better than most....but he is by no means a goat emcee. i may be gone....but i got more years in the chi than u do. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 04:54 PM