IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Garcia-Matthysse possible for 9/14 undercard, What would be a good undercard to support the main event for 9/14?
daprofessor
post Jul 9 2013, 01:20 PM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 9 2013, 12:01 PM) *
I think it's an excellent undercard because someone is going to get exposed. No sense building up the anticipation of a great fight lol. I think either Danny is going to get his chin checked or Matthysse's going to get his face boxed off. Either way, I don't see it being a compelling fight.

"somebody is gonna get hurt really bad." *in my punjab voice* (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i can't see this not ending in knock out for either guy. it will be a shoot out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 9 2013, 07:36 PM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 9 2013, 11:01 AM) *
I think it's an excellent undercard because someone is going to get exposed. No sense building up the anticipation of a great fight lol. I think either Danny is going to get his chin checked or Matthysse's going to get his face boxed off. Either way, I don't see it being a compelling fight.

Exposed? They are both very good fighters and this is the type of fight that would show us which one can be great potentially elite (that's a long shot tho). Nobody is getting "exposed" lol. I think that word gets thrown around to much, no offense.

I think matthysse has been in with better boxers than Danny and Danny has had his chin checked just not by a guy with as massive power. This is a great fight

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 9 2013, 09:36 PM
Post #23

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 9 2013, 08:36 PM) *
Exposed? They are both very good fighters and this is the type of fight that would show us which one can be great potentially elite (that's a long shot tho). Nobody is getting "exposed" lol. I think that word gets thrown around to much, no offense.

I think matthysse has been in with better boxers than Danny and Danny has had his chin checked just not by a guy with as massive power. This is a great fight

who's better than morales, khan and judah!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 9 2013, 11:06 PM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 9 2013, 09:36 PM) *
who's better than morales, khan and judah!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

I think in terms of being a "boxer" Alexander is technically better than all three. Not that its fun to watch

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 10 2013, 03:19 PM
Post #25

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 10 2013, 12:06 AM) *
I think in terms of being a "boxer" Alexander is technically better than all three. Not that its fun to watch

i like alexander...but he's really nothing special imo. it's all stick and move. i've never seen him make any real adjustments. when bradley was zeroing in on him and started to force the exchanges....alexander folded. i think he learned from that fight and used the things he learned to beat maidana and matthysse.

i guess what i was trying to say....danny's wins over morales, khan and judah trump matthysse's loss to alexander.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 10 2013, 04:49 PM
Post #26

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 10 2013, 03:19 PM) *
i like alexander...but he's really nothing special imo. it's all stick and move. i've never seen him make any real adjustments. when bradley was zeroing in on him and started to force the exchanges....alexander folded. i think he learned from that fight and used the things he learned to beat maidana and matthysse.

i guess what i was trying to say....danny's wins over morales, khan and judah trump matthysse's loss to alexander.

I think Lucas win over lamont trumps the morales win and the judah win and is as good as the khan win. Khan and lamont both had the tools to beat both guys but in my opinion came in with a very bad gameplan.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 10 2013, 05:43 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 10 2013, 05:49 PM) *
I think Lucas win over lamont trumps the morales win and the judah win and is as good as the khan win. Khan and lamont both had the tools to beat both guys but in my opinion came in with a very bad gameplan.

imo...the lucas win over peterson = garcia's win over khan.

lucas loss to zab < danny's win over zab

lucas loss to alexander < danny's win over morales

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 10 2013, 06:21 PM
Post #28

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 10 2013, 05:43 PM) *
imo...the lucas win over peterson = garcia's win over khan.

lucas loss to zab < danny's win over zab

lucas loss to alexander < danny's win over morales

Come on now, the xander fight was a gift and Danny was suppose to roll all over Erik who was over the hill and morales ended up winning Most of the fight. Those are hardly comparable, nobody expected Lucas to beat Alexander that's why he got a gift lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 10 2013, 07:35 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 10 2013, 07:21 PM) *
Come on now, the xander fight was a gift and Danny was suppose to roll all over Erik who was over the hill and morales ended up winning Most of the fight. Those are hardly comparable, nobody expected Lucas to beat Alexander that's why he got a gift lol

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) agree to disagree. i seem to recall plenty of ppl picking morales to beat danny. i picked matthysse to beat alexander.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 08:42 AM