MaxPayne
post Jul 4 2013, 05:15 AM
Post #1

Featherweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,282

50 Cent Domestic Violence and Vandalism

Gawd damn.

Come on 50. You know these hoes ain't shit. What the fuck is you doing catching feelings and going on a rampage for ?

This dumbass stays losing...

P.S. It better not be Shaniqua Tompkins, because that bitch got the KRS One face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
BigFightFan
post Jul 4 2013, 08:19 AM
Post #2

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jul 4 2013, 06:15 AM) *
50 Cent Domestic Violence and Vandalism

Gawd damn.

Come on 50. You know these hoes ain't shit. What the fuck is you doing catching feelings and going on a rampage for ?

This dumbass stays losing...

P.S. It better not be Shaniqua Tompkins, because that bitch got the KRS One face.

Stay losing how?

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Jul 4 2013, 09:09 AM
Post #3

Featherweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,282

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jul 4 2013, 09:19 AM) *
Stay losing how?

He's basically an afterthought in the rap game (not that the headline artists are good, because they're all actually terrible) and his "promotional company" is basically in limbo unless it piggybacks off of Top Rank.

That equals, stay losing.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jul 4 2013, 10:58 AM
Post #4

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

50 cent has enough money to take a few losses... He will have some penalty for the domestic violence charge however

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 4 2013, 11:42 AM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

If he stay losing then you and everybody should want some of that, if that's losing what the f*ck is winning lol. I don't agree that he stays losing. And he is not a force in hop hop like he used to be but rappers and labels are using his blueprint. He losing but he stay on multiple top 5 in forbes list, shit I wanna be a loser lol

And watch he beat the case, I see some hate for dude around here and I can't blame those who do but he's beat cases worse then this. He should've let floyd borrow his lawyers when he went try his little situation

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jul 4 2013, 12:11 PM
Post #6

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 4 2013, 12:42 PM) *
If he stay losing then you and everybody should want some of that, if that's losing what the f*ck is winning lol. I don't agree that he stays losing. And he is not a force in hop hop like he used to be but rappers and labels are using his blueprint. He losing but he stay on multiple top 5 in forbes list, shit I wanna be a loser lol

And watch he beat the case, I see some hate for dude around here and I can't blame those who do but he's beat cases worse then this. He should've let floyd borrow his lawyers when he went try his little situation

50 cent is admirable.. anytime haters pop you 9 times and you live and make it big... I got to give you some respect...

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Jul 4 2013, 01:54 PM
Post #7

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jul 4 2013, 10:09 AM) *
He's basically an afterthought in the rap game (not that the headline artists are good, because they're all actually terrible) and his "promotional company" is basically in limbo unless it piggybacks off of Top Rank.

That equals, stay losing.

50 has put out a lot of good tracks out as of late actually

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 4 2013, 03:37 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Jul 4 2013, 10:54 AM) *
50 has put out a lot of good tracks out as of late actually

The last I heard of a 50 song was.. shit I can't even remember. When Dre was doing his beats he was hot. I forget who was writing for him but I think he screwed that guy out of money. I think Loyd Banks wrote some shit for him as well. I respect 50 as a business man but he is a shit ass individual.

2Pac got shot 5 times... being shot does not make you the man. If that is the case Puffy has street cred.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 4 2013, 05:31 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 4 2013, 03:37 PM) *
The last I heard of a 50 song was.. shit I can't even remember. When Dre was doing his beats he was hot. I forget who was writing for him but I think he screwed that guy out of money. I think Loyd Banks wrote some shit for him as well. I respect 50 as a business man but he is a shit ass individual.

2Pac got shot 5 times... being shot does not make you the man. If that is the case Puffy has street cred.

The hate is strong in you lol. He ain't never had nobody write for him. You need to kill the bull for real the facts is he used to write for others line puffy but they stopped using him because of the drama he brings. You a grown man, stop it dolomite, I'm begging you to stop its getting pathetic lol

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Jul 4 2013, 05:54 PM

+Quote Post
sduck
post Jul 4 2013, 05:39 PM
Post #10

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

50 is a grimey dude anyway, wasn't surprising to hear this.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 08:11 PM