IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> David Haye vs. Tyson Fury Official for September 28, Prediction/Preview/Press Coverage. (Topics Merged)
Haye-Fury
Who ya got?
Haye by Unanimous Decision [ 3 ] ** [23.08%]
Haye by Split Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Haye by KO/TKO [ 7 ] ** [53.85%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Fury by KO/TKO [ 3 ] ** [23.08%]
Fury by Split Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Fury by Unanimous Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 13
Guests cannot vote 
Gambit808
post Jul 9 2013, 06:11 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

Tough one to call, but I'm going with Fury by KO. Sorry Grover, highly unlikely we see a Double KO here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 9 2013, 09:01 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I'm going with Haye, Fury isn't that good to me. he's entertaining more outside the ring then he is in it. He would've lost to Cunningham if Steve didn't gas. He was just too small to fight Fury. The shot that Steve hit him with, if that works as coming from Haye it would've been night night. If Fury were ti beat David I'd be highly shocked, Haye is just more skilfull then Fury

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 9 2013, 09:14 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 9 2013, 09:01 PM) *
I'm going with Haye, Fury isn't that good to me. he's entertaining more outside the ring then he is in it. He would've lost to Cunningham if Steve didn't gas. He was just too small to fight Fury. The shot that Steve hit him with, if that works as coming from Haye it would've been night night. If Fury were ti beat David I'd be highly shocked, Haye is just more skilfull then Fury

I think haye wins this. He's to fast for fury defensively and offensively

Plus I always get that image in my head of fury upper cutting himself when I hear about him and its hard to take him and his trash talk serious after that

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 9 2013, 09:35 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

fury by ko. i'm still pissed at haye for tricking me into watching him fight klitschko. plus...fury is the troof!!!

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 9 2013, 11:08 PM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 9 2013, 09:35 PM) *
fury by ko. i'm still pissed at haye for tricking me into watching him fight klitschko. plus...fury is the troof!!!

Hahaha. That whole post is hilarious

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Jul 9 2013, 11:22 PM
Post #6

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 9 2013, 10:01 PM) *

Not Fury's fault. The way I see it, Fury's size played a role in Cunningham gasing too. Fury got caught with a shot that would knock most guys out, and he got caught cause he was clownin (ala Silva), but then, was able to get back up, put his weight on Cunningham in close, and stop him as a result... which to me is impressive. He's not as slick as Haye, but he's bigger, as strong, and can take a shot better than Haye who has been stopped before. David is not all that impressive fighting guys as big as Fury (from what I've seen), and he's coming off more than a year long layoff which will probably show in the fight.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 10 2013, 11:59 AM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

As much as I think Haye will pull this one off...I just want Fury to win, so he can sing after the fight again. That song of his, was a "horrific masterpiece". (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Jul 10 2013, 01:43 PM
Post #8

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

these bg dumb white heavweights with no skill never last. cooney, fury, wepner, they all deflate eventually

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 10 2013, 02:55 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 10 2013, 12:59 PM) *
As much as I think Haye will pull this one off...I just want Fury to win, so he can sing after the fight again. That song of his, was a "horrific masterpiece". (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

what made it so great was that he was serious as all hell and sang his heart out! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i love doing that. i know i sound like shit...but u can't tell me that. to me...i sound like luther, sam cooke and lou rawls all rolled into one. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 10 2013, 06:41 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 9 2013, 09:14 PM) *
I think haye wins this. He's to fast for fury defensively and offensively

Plus I always get that image in my head of fury upper cutting himself when I hear about him and its hard to take him and his trash talk serious after that

Skills pay the bills and I believe Haye is more skilled then Fury is at this point. Fury's size advantage can come into play but I believe Haye is smart enough in the ring to negate that

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 10:12 AM