IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Provodnikov vs Alvarado-Preview and Poll!, Topiic Updated! Poll Added! Vote and Comment.
Provodnikov-Alverado Winner?
Who Wins This Potential War?
Provodnikov by Dec (Close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Provodnikov by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Provodnikov by KO/TKO [ 4 ] ** [57.14%]
Alverado by Dec (Close) [ 2 ] ** [28.57%]
Alverado by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Alverado by TKO/KO [ 1 ] ** [14.29%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser In Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 7

BigFightFan
post Jul 10 2013, 05:37 PM
Post #11

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,604

It's funny, but I have to give the edge to Provodnikov in this fight because he is able to absorb more punishment than Alvarado.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 10 2013, 05:53 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Jul 10 2013, 02:31 PM) *
Soft touches? Seriously? Alvarado/Bradley/Ruslan anything but soft.

Alvarado does not have the power to hurt Pac and the fact he has 0 defense is an issue. Ruslan has heart and a tough chin, but no boxing skills. With the exception of Bradley they are both brawlers, Pac does very very well against Brawlers. Soft touches, tailor made for Pac's strengths.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 10 2013, 06:46 PM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I'd love to see this fight but both probably will shave time off the others career

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 10 2013, 06:48 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 10 2013, 04:00 PM) *
http://www.boxingscene.com/alvarado-says-m...kov-bout--67524

We might be getting this fight, looks like greedy old Arum is up to his old bag of tricks. First he fucks Alvarado out of the Pac fight and now he won't pay him. Oh well.

Ain't that a load of bull. Arum should stop this in his last leg on God's green earth. Alvarado makes total sense. He's the champ and he deserves champion money. These promoters just love to chest these fighters out of anything they can

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jul 10 2013, 06:57 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Who knows, maybe Alvarado will surprise us all and boxes vs Ruslan

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 10 2013, 07:34 PM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 10 2013, 07:48 PM) *
Ain't that a load of bull. Arum should stop this in his last leg on God's green earth. Alvarado makes total sense. He's the champ and he deserves champion money. These promoters just love to chest these fighters out of anything they can

that is a complete load of shit. fuck arum. i'll be happy when he's not calling the shots. he's not good for boxing.

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Jul 10 2013, 08:54 PM
Post #17

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 10 2013, 06:53 PM) *
Alvarado does not have the power to hurt Pac and the fact he has 0 defense is an issue. Ruslan has heart and a tough chin, but no boxing skills. With the exception of Bradley they are both brawlers, Pac does very very well against Brawlers. Soft touches, tailor made for Pac's strengths.

JMM didn't have the power to hurt Pac either....until fight 4.Alvarado is a much better boxer than Rios imo.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 10 2013, 09:12 PM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 10 2013, 07:34 PM) *
that is a complete load of shit. fuck arum. i'll be happy when he's not calling the shots. he's not good for boxing.

He sure isn't good for boxing. I don't really think he ever has been, when he's out of boxing I think those powers that be will try to make it seem like he's the best promoter of all time and how great he was and call him an ambassador of the sport. To me his legacy will be that he outlasted Don king lol

He doesn't do right by his fighters. And he definite doesn't try to hide that fact. I don't care, white or black, or Mexican. He doesn't give a damn about the fighters all he cares about is the bottom line or shall I say his bottom line. I understand that it's a business, really I do but I also believe in business, that people should act in good faith. People like Arum are hurting the sport i love

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 10 2013, 09:20 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 10 2013, 10:12 PM) *
He sure isn't good for boxing. I don't really think he ever has been, when he's out of boxing I think those powers that be will try to make it seem like he's the best promoter of all time and how great he was and call him an ambassador of the sport. To me his legacy will be that he outlasted Don king lol

He doesn't do right by his fighters. And he definite doesn't try to hide that fact. I don't care, white or black, or Mexican. He doesn't give a damn about the fighters all he cares about is the bottom line or shall I say his bottom line. I understand that it's a business, really I do but I also believe in business, that people should act in good faith. People like Arum are hurting the sport i love

couldn't have said it better myself.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 11 2013, 07:45 AM
Post #20

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 10 2013, 07:57 PM) *
Who knows, maybe Alvarado will surprise us all and boxes vs Ruslan

If he watched the Braldey/Provodnikov fight, then he'd be smart enough to box. Unfortunately, "smart" and "Alvarado" dont even belong in the same sentence.

I'm reading that Alvarado isn't pleased with the money offered for this fight. Just how much was he expecting? I guess we'd have to know how much he made in the Rios rematch, to know that. It sucks that he beat Rios, but Rios is able to move on to a bigger payday. Smh

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 07:57 PM