IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Provodnikov vs Alvarado-Preview and Poll!, Topiic Updated! Poll Added! Vote and Comment.
Provodnikov-Alverado Winner?
Who Wins This Potential War?
Provodnikov by Dec (Close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Provodnikov by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Provodnikov by KO/TKO [ 4 ] ** [57.14%]
Alverado by Dec (Close) [ 2 ] ** [28.57%]
Alverado by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Alverado by TKO/KO [ 1 ] ** [14.29%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser In Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 7

daprofessor
post Aug 20 2013, 02:04 PM
Post #71

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 19 2013, 10:33 PM) *
Bump that, you need to get to Vegas!

...said the dude who almost got into a fight because of his chick in vegas. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

listen dolimite!!! you don't take sand to the beach!!! either put your foot down or lie. i say put your foot down....because if you lie...you're going to have to remember all the details of your lie. never a good thing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 20 2013, 02:08 PM
Post #72

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 20 2013, 09:37 AM) *
You already started off wrong. Just reading the first word, put me in the mind set that you standing there twiddling your thumbs with your head down, like a 2nd grader.

Sounds like she doesn't like you going ANYWHERE. You better hope she still looks good (read: feels good about her looks) after this 2nd baby comes. If not...oh boy...that's a terrible "if", but hell, your days of even doing lawn work, may be hell. Doing lawn work, keeps the ball & chain away. I can imagine her screaming at you while you're pushing the lawn mower...and the sad part is...you'll able to hear her. Lol

I had to tell my girlfriend to give me some freakin' space this past Saturday. She took a shower, while I was ironing my clothes (and hers). I'm sitting on the bed texting, while she again, enters the bathroom and starts doing her hair. All I hear is:
Her: "I hope you're not waiting on me [to finish in the bathroom].
Me: "Yeah, but I'm still sending this text".
Her: "You might as well well come on in her and get in the shower, we're getting ready to leave in a few".
Me: "Where was I, when YOU were taking a shower???
Her: "What???"
Me: (Thinking) "Yeah fool, I said it. Where tha hell was I when you were washing your ass?" (Saying) "Im about to take a shower, I can do that part alone" *She leaves the bathroom*

Hell, I do #1, #2, and wash my ass, ALONE, 365 days a years (366 on a leap year), I dont need anybody in the bathroom with me. That borderline clingy stuff needs to be addressed, from jump. If not, you you'll catch yourself ASKING to go to Vegas! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

PS: After she left the bathroom, I put the iPod on the dock, blasted some Michael McDonald, and sang like a fuckin' star! That was the most pleasant 15 mins of my life, and she HATED it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You can tell 'em nothing Chi...it appears that its too late for him. LOL

FOOL! You should've led with that.

C'mon D. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i stopped reading after this point. smh.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 20 2013, 02:13 PM
Post #73

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 20 2013, 02:04 PM) *
...said the dude who almost got into a fight because of his chick in vegas. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

listen dolimite!!! you don't take sand to the beach!!! either put your foot down or lie. i say put your foot down....because if you lie...you're going to have to remember all the details of your lie. never a good thing.

I take sand to the beach because I like my own private beach. Some of the beaches in Vegas are dirty. And I've been walking on my beach for 10yr now so I'm good. Most of the fights you see breakout in Vegas are a big group of hard legs, I don't need that attention

He needs to check her that's all he got to do

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 20 2013, 02:14 PM
Post #74

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 20 2013, 02:13 PM) *
I take sand to the beach because I like my own private beach. Some of the beaches in Vegas are dirty. And I've been walking on my beach for 10yr now so I'm good. Most of the fights you see breakout in Vegas are a big group of hard legs, I don't need that attention

He needs to check her that's all he got to do

i haven't heard that term in a while. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 20 2013, 03:11 PM
Post #75

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 20 2013, 03:04 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'm cryin' over here!!! That thread was classic man! I cant remember if that was the same woman that went with him to the Hopkins/Dawson fight, and was acting crazy as hell.

Dolimite's GOTTA put his foot down, because aren't his thing. If he can barely get the names of certain fighters right, while he's on those long (and somewhat informative) rants, then I wouldn't count on him remembering his lies. Lol

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 20 2013, 03:08 PM) *
i stopped reading after this point. smh.

C'mon Professor, you know I'm better than that. When I do those nice small things for her, it usually means something else. My translation for example:

1. Me ironing her clothes before we got out: "Consideration". Translation: "Since you take forever getting ready, let me help you. Hope this helps you hurry tha freak up, I dont wanna be late for our reservations"

2. A fight's getting ready to come on, she's on the couch...before she even asks...I grab her a blanket and a glass of wine: "Consideration and Courtesy". Translation: "I hope this wine puts you to sleep...and in case you get cold by round 2...the blanket's right there.

3. I invite her to an upcoming fight party: " Couple's Compromise". Translation: You wanted to spend time with me so bad, so here ya go! I'm here, you're here, we're together...and I still get to enjoy what I love doing. PS: Enjoy my antics while I'm shitfaced, and warn me if I left my fly open, after that 10th trip to the bathroom.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 20 2013, 05:04 PM
Post #76

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 20 2013, 03:11 PM) *

I'm cryin' over here!!! That thread was classic man! I cant remember if that was the same woman that went with him to the Hopkins/Dawson fight, and was acting crazy as hell.

Dolimite's GOTTA put his foot down, because lies aren't his thing. If he can barely get the names of certain fighters right, while he's on those long (and somewhat informative) rants, then I wouldn't count on him remembering his lies. Lol

C'mon Professor, you know I'm better than that. When I do those nice small things for her, it usually means something else. My translation for example:

1. Me ironing her clothes before we got out: "Consideration". Translation: "Since you take forever getting ready, let me help you. Hope this helps you hurry tha freak up, I dont wanna be late for our reservations"

2. A fight's getting ready to come on, she's on the couch...before she even asks...I grab her a blanket and a glass of wine: "Consideration and Courtesy". Translation: "I hope this wine puts you to sleep...and in case you get cold by round 2...the blanket's right there.

3. I invite her to an upcoming fight party: " Couple's Compromise". Translation: You wanted to spend time with me so bad, so here ya go! I'm here, you're here, we're together...and I still get to enjoy what I love doing. PS: Enjoy my antics while I'm shitfaced, and warn me if I left my fly open, after that 10th trip to the bathroom.

i hear u. keeping the peace and making things easy on yourself. makes sense.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 20 2013, 08:58 PM
Post #77

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 20 2013, 07:37 AM) *
You already started off wrong. Just reading the first word, put me in the mind set that you standing there twiddling your thumbs with your head down, like a 2nd grader.

Sounds like she doesn't like you going ANYWHERE. You better hope she still looks good (read: feels good about her looks) after this 2nd baby comes. If not...oh boy...that's a terrible "if", but hell, your days of even doing lawn work, may be hell. Doing lawn work, keeps the ball & chain away. I can imagine her screaming at you while you're pushing the lawn mower...and the sad part is...you'll able to hear her. Lol

I had to tell my girlfriend to give me some freakin' space this past Saturday. She took a shower, while I was ironing my clothes (and hers). I'm sitting on the bed texting, while she again, enters the bathroom and starts doing her hair. All I hear is:
Her: "I hope you're not waiting on me [to finish in the bathroom].
Me: "Yeah, but I'm still sending this text".
Her: "You might as well well come on in her and get in the shower, we're getting ready to leave in a few".
Me: "Where was I, when YOU were taking a shower???
Her: "What???"
Me: (Thinking) "Yeah fool, I said it. Where tha hell was I when you were washing your ass?" (Saying) "Im about to take a shower, I can do that part alone" *She leaves the bathroom*

Hell, I do #1, #2, and wash my ass, ALONE, 365 days a years (366 on a leap year), I dont need anybody in the bathroom with me. That borderline clingy stuff needs to be addressed, from jump. If not, you you'll catch yourself ASKING to go to Vegas! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

PS: After she left the bathroom, I put the iPod on the dock, blasted some Michael McDonald, and sang like a fuckin' star! That was the most pleasant 15 mins of my life, and she HATED it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You can tell 'em nothing Chi...it appears that its too late for him. LOL

FOOL! You should've led with that.

C'mon D. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Dude, she is crazy. You do not understand. she is the type of chic that would pop out of the bushes. I think it is the craziness that keeps are relationship interesting. She use to be a track runner so she stays in pretty good shape. There are no more guy weekends for me. Its up to you guys to carry that torch.

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 20 2013, 12:00 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) damn. i feel for you mane....but i can't reach.

I a sucker for love. LOL

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 20 2013, 10:01 PM
Post #78

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 20 2013, 02:14 PM) *
i haven't heard that term in a while. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Sometimes to go forward we have to bring it back (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 20 2013, 10:04 PM
Post #79

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 20 2013, 03:11 PM) *

Dolimite's GOTTA put his foot down, because lies aren't his thing. If he can barely get the names of certain fighters right, while he's on those long (and somewhat informative) rants, then I wouldn't count on him remembering his lies. Lol

Yep, the same one...and she doesn't want to hear Hopkins' name to this day

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 21 2013, 04:08 PM
Post #80

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 20 2013, 10:01 PM) *
Sometimes to go forward we have to bring it back (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i'm supposed to be the old cat up in here!!! stop using our old school terms youngan!!!

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 03:02 PM