Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Boxing and Women: What is the relationship
Franchize
post Jul 16 2013, 03:10 PM
Post #11

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif) They make the beer runs....that's the relationship lol

This post has been edited by Franchize: Jul 16 2013, 03:10 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 16 2013, 09:27 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 16 2013, 12:10 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif) They make the beer runs....that's the relationship lol

lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 18 2013, 08:41 AM
Post #13

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

I agree that she was willing to let him smash, but me thinks that Mike took it too far. Maybe he was just overly aggressive, but I'm not sure anyone can prove it. The whole story just seemed fishy, but I just cant picture Tyson having any type of control of himself outside of the ring. As oddly as it sounds...the ring was the safest place for him.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 18 2013, 06:33 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Her story was and is bull just like that woman who had Tupac convicted. Your smiling and blushing at the heavyweight champ of the world, one of the most recognizable faces on the planet, you go up to his room and walah magic he rapes, you. I call duck tales on that! She knew what time it was when she went up there, and how she explained the events of the evening I felt it was holes in her story

Same thing with Tupac, you gave this man head on a dance floor and you pursued him the very next night on your own accord and all of a sudden. He rapes you? Her story was easier to poke holes in then the chick who said Tyson raped her. IMO both of them were victims of schemes by scandalous women looking for a pay day. And Tupac was a big threat to the establishment, some people know what time it is with that

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Jul 18 2013, 06:34 PM

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jul 18 2013, 06:56 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

I saw desiree, she not attractive at all lol, to the point heavyweight champion in the world can more or less have any 10/10, why bother with rape

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 18 2013, 08:55 PM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 18 2013, 04:33 PM) *
Her story was and is bull just like that woman who had Tupac convicted. Your smiling and blushing at the heavyweight champ of the world, one of the most recognizable faces on the planet, you go up to his room and walah magic he rapes, you. I call duck tales on that! She knew what time it was when she went up there, and how she explained the events of the evening I felt it was holes in her story

Same thing with Tupac, you gave this man head on a dance floor and you pursued him the very next night on your own accord and all of a sudden. He rapes you? Her story was easier to poke holes in then the chick who said Tyson raped her. IMO both of them were victims of schemes by scandalous women looking for a pay day. And Tupac was a big threat to the establishment, some people know what time it is with that

+1!!!!!!

Bitches are scandalous! Plus Desiree went to his room at what 2 am in the morning! Yawl ain't about to have Bible Study, its go time! She knew what was up.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 18 2013, 10:57 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 18 2013, 08:55 PM) *
+1!!!!!!

Bitches are scandalous! Plus Desiree went to his room at what 2 am in the morning! Yawl ain't about to have Bible Study, its go time! She knew what was up.

That's just my thing, whether we had a previous encounter or not, why do you think your in my room at 2,3 or even 4am? We aint about to watch Netflix. Her story was shoddy at best

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jul 19 2013, 08:26 PM
Post #18

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 18 2013, 09:55 PM) *
+1!!!!!!

I agree. I'm only staying up on purpose for 2 reasons at that time. Fuckin and diarrhea. She knew she was coming over to get fed some tube steak. She just thought it came with cheese ($).

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 19 2013, 08:54 PM
Post #19

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 19 2013, 05:26 PM) *
I agree. I'm only staying up on purpose for 2 reasons at that time. Fuckin and diarrhea. She knew she was coming over to get fed some tube steak. She just thought it came with cheese ($).

Exactly!!!!! She wanted to be treated like a princess and Mike told her to get the fuck out his room and change her clothes in the cab. She asked for some cream and Mike threw the used condom at her. That chic knew what was going down.

+Quote Post
sduck
post Jul 22 2013, 11:05 PM
Post #20

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 19 2013, 08:54 PM) *
Exactly!!!!! She wanted to be treated like a princess and Mike told her to get the fuck out his room and change her clothes in the cab. She asked for some cream and Mike threw the used condom at her. That chic knew what was going down.

That's still some dirty shit though lol

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 08:20 AM