IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Garcia vs. Matthysse: Preview and Poll!-Vote Now!, Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse on Mayweather-Alverez undercard
Garcia vs. Matthysse Poll!
Who Wins and How?
Matthysse by Dec (Close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Matthysse by Dec (Wide) [ 1 ] ** [6.67%]
Matthysse by KO/TKO [ 8 ] ** [53.33%]
Garcia by Dec (Close) [ 3 ] ** [20.00%]
Garcia by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Garcia by KO [ 3 ] ** [20.00%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 15

daprofessor
post Sep 3 2013, 08:45 PM
Post #121

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 3 2013, 09:12 PM) *
Man Soto put up a good fight, but the mofo was too damn Mexican for his own good. As soon as he felt Matthysse's punch, he went apeshit. don't get me wrong, I LOVE Mexican fighters, I just don't like when they hit the Mexican button (read: "Imma f*ck you up" button) at the wrong time. I was thinking, "Nah Sotto, wrong dude to pull that o--....ehhhh, never mind, he's down...fight's over".

Speaking of mariachi bands...who or what is that thing in the suit with the big ass skull head? It looks cool, but I just wanna punch that thing sometimes. Something tells me that whoever that is under that mask, is probably shitfaced hammered every time he puts that costume on.

originally that dude came out for a fight that was around a mexican holiday 'day of the dead' and i guess he figured it was his ticket into the ring because he's been at a shit load of fights since! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i ain't mad at him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 3 2013, 09:58 PM
Post #122

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Matthysse will be at the Mitchell and Arreola fight this weekend to greet fans. I guess GB wasn't too happy about Lucas missing out on a press tour. His last appearance he looked pissed and irritated. if I go, I am going to bypass the Matthsse meet and greet. I wonder why they don't have Danny doing the same thing?

I have one question, can this fight possibly end in a draw?

+Quote Post
sduck
post Sep 4 2013, 12:04 PM
Post #123

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

I'm going to be in the minority and says it goes the distance.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 4 2013, 12:07 PM
Post #124

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (sduck @ Sep 4 2013, 01:04 PM) *
I'm going to be in the minority and says it goes the distance.

I'm not opposed to this at all. Usually, when we get this pumped for fights like this, it either ends in a cut, a premature stoppage, or it's an all-out bore.

Gladly, it's not on HBO...they would've already wet their pants and called it another "Ward/Gatti" type of fight. I swear I hate that crap, being that they did it for both Rios/Alvarado fights. Why not just let it be what it is, and give it a chance to materialize into something even greater. As we all know, HBO hates change. Lol

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 4 2013, 01:08 PM
Post #125

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 4 2013, 12:07 PM) *
I'm not opposed to this at all. Usually, when we get this pumped for fights like this, it either ends in a cut, a premature stoppage, or it's an all-out bore.

Gladly, it's not on HBO...they would've already wet their pants and called it another "Ward/Gatti" type of fight. I swear I hate that crap, being that they did it for both Rios/Alvarado fights. Why not just let it be what it is, and give it a chance to materialize into something even greater. As we all know, HBO hates change. Lol

I think that's what made the Bradley vs Ruslan fight my leading candidate for fight of the year. Hbo wasn't labeling it and seemed to be totally sleeping on it. And it turned out to be a war of wills, power, and skill. Instead of hearing ward gatti every five seconds they should let the fight label itself

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 4 2013, 01:26 PM
Post #126

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 4 2013, 12:07 PM) *

and their commentary reminds me of annoying ppl who will give away a movie while you watch it..."watch this" or "you know he's the killer...blah,blah,blah..." (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 4 2013, 05:35 PM
Post #127

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Tony Weeks will be the ref!!! great choice!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 4 2013, 07:36 PM
Post #128

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 4 2013, 05:35 PM) *
Tony Weeks will be the ref!!! great choice!

fitting. tony weeks ref'd the 2nd greatest fight i ever saw....castillo/corrales 1.

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 6 2013, 08:52 AM
Post #129

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 4 2013, 04:36 PM) *
fitting. tony weeks ref'd the 2nd greatest fight i ever saw....castillo/corrales 1.

My girl hates boxing but watched every second of that fight and still brings it up sometimes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 6 2013, 03:35 PM
Post #130

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 6 2013, 09:52 AM) *
My girl hates boxing but watched every second of that fight and still brings it up sometimes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .

even someone who hates it can't deny it's greatness when done right.

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 04:50 AM