IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Garcia vs. Matthysse: Preview and Poll!-Vote Now!, Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse on Mayweather-Alverez undercard
Garcia vs. Matthysse Poll!
Who Wins and How?
Matthysse by Dec (Close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Matthysse by Dec (Wide) [ 1 ] ** [6.67%]
Matthysse by KO/TKO [ 8 ] ** [53.33%]
Garcia by Dec (Close) [ 3 ] ** [20.00%]
Garcia by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Garcia by KO [ 3 ] ** [20.00%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 15

daprofessor
post Sep 13 2013, 02:59 PM
Post #171

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 13 2013, 09:43 AM) *
Angel Garcia is a mad man! Man he was talking some much needed shit for this fight. Matthysse had a look of complete un-interest. There is no way Matthysse is going to let Angel fuck with his head. He seemed straight up all about business. Got to love Angel!

i don't give a shit what anyone says...angel is good for the sport.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Sep 13 2013, 03:04 PM
Post #172

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 13 2013, 02:59 PM) *

I think that this will be fight of the night!

Jack

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 13 2013, 03:13 PM
Post #173

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 13 2013, 12:59 PM) *

Idk about good for the sport but he can definitely sell a fight. I dont see how an old, racist, loud mouthed Puerto Rican can be "good" for boxing. If he was a white dude he'd be catching hell right now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 13 2013, 05:15 PM
Post #174

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 13 2013, 03:51 PM) *
puerto rico is a u.s. territory that recently voted in favor of statehood. it probably won't ever happen....but a lot of puerto ricans consider themselves americans....especially the ones born here. he made the point that a lot of puerto ricans have shed blood for the u.s.a and that's the troof. he's got a point about danny being disrespected and all of the promoters showing no love to american born fighters. floyd gets no respect, ward gets no respect...and on a lesser scale...danny gets no respect either.

i think danny and his pops seem really confident. i can't wait to see this fight. even though i'm favoring danny in this match up...i'm not counting lucas out. he's capable of ending it with one punch. the only thing i can say with certainty is that the best man will win saturday.

How doesn't he get respect? Lol he's been a headliner for about two years and he gets paid like it. Plenty of people respect mayweather and to an extent ward to.

Man he just seems to be reaching this fight, the khan and Judah fight he was doing a good job selling the fight because they needed it. These guys are the two best 140 pounders in the world! There's no selling needed, just watch a few highlights! These guys are the "troof"! That's what makes this fight so special, and what makes you completely right, no matter who wins out of the the two the best man will win because they are the two best.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 13 2013, 05:19 PM
Post #175

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Danny tipped the scale at 140.5, but got right back on the scale and hit 140. Of course Matthysse made 140, but seriously, both of these guys are bussin' out the seams of 140.

These ring walks for the weigh-in are cool. Floyd is just cool as usual, but Angel Garcia...that dude right there had me ROLLIN' during the ring walks! Epic!

For everybody that wants to know, Canelo made 152. He didn't look sick or drained either, but he had an ostrich neck, lol. Had he cut that 60's style hair off, he would've made 151. Floyd ate all of that pizza and Fat Burger, and he only made 150.5

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 13 2013, 05:19 PM
Post #176

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 13 2013, 03:13 PM) *
Idk about good for the sport but he can definitely sell a fight. I dont see how an old, racist, loud mouthed Puerto Rican can be "good" for boxing. If he was a white dude he'd be catching hell right now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .

tell me that after watching him talk shit....u aren't more eager to see danny and lucas fight. if the answer is no...then maybe i'm alone on this. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

when i first heard him speak....i can't lie, i was annoyed. he's just one of those ppl that says shit and it gets under your skin immediately. he also is a very polarizing person. i don't know that the shit he's saying can be classified as racist, but one thing is for certain, i've never seen soooo many ppl wish for a fighter to lose the way they are wishing for danny to lose and it has everything to do with the shit the ol' man is talking.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 13 2013, 05:20 PM
Post #177

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 13 2013, 05:19 PM) *
Danny tipped the scale at 140.5, but got right back on the scale and hit 140. Of course Matthysse made 140, but seriously, both of these guys are bussin' out the seams of 140.

These ring walks for the weigh-in are cool. Floyd is just cool as usual, but Angel Garcia...that dude right there had me ROLLIN' during the ring walks! Epic!

For everybody that wants to know, Canelo made 152. He didn't look sick or drained either. Had he cut that 60's style hair off, he would've made 151. Floyd ate all of that pizza and Fat Burger, and he only made 150.5

shit! i missed it! what happened?

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Sep 13 2013, 05:27 PM
Post #178

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 13 2013, 05:19 PM) *

For everybody that wants to know, Canelo made 152. He didn't look sick or drained either, but he had an ostrich neck, lol. Had he cut that 60's style hair off, he would've made 151. Floyd ate all of that pizza and Fat Burger, and he only made 150.5

word we need a gif

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 13 2013, 05:31 PM
Post #179

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 13 2013, 06:20 PM) *
shit! i missed it! what happened?

A hot rap song (by some bama ass dude from here in ATL) was playing during Danny's walk, and I'll be damned if Angel wasn't dancing and bopping to it like he wrote it!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 13 2013, 05:50 PM
Post #180

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 13 2013, 05:31 PM) *
A hot rap song (by some bama ass dude from here in ATL) was playing during Danny's walk, and I'll be damned if Angel wasn't dancing and bopping to it like he wrote it!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) he is funny as fuck to me.

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 12:03 AM