IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Garcia vs. Matthysse: Preview and Poll!-Vote Now!, Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse on Mayweather-Alverez undercard
Garcia vs. Matthysse Poll!
Who Wins and How?
Matthysse by Dec (Close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Matthysse by Dec (Wide) [ 1 ] ** [6.67%]
Matthysse by KO/TKO [ 8 ] ** [53.33%]
Garcia by Dec (Close) [ 3 ] ** [20.00%]
Garcia by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Garcia by KO [ 3 ] ** [20.00%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 15

daprofessor
post Jul 19 2013, 08:04 PM
Post #51

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 19 2013, 04:42 PM) *
Let's just hope for no illness or injury shit so that this fight for sure comes off! How many think Danny's father's gonna do something stupid leading up to the fight? I think Lucus is gonna hurt him. (I mean Matthysse in "him" not his Dad!!!) Although it would be funny shit if Lucus went after the Danny's father, if or rather WHEN Dad does something. Danny seems more composed. Both of these guys businesses should be in the ring.

Danny's Dad reminds me of the Little League Father who can't control his temper with his kid showing more sense than he.

Jack

the thing about angel is that most of his shit talk is reality based. he isn't making shit up. he speaks the 'troof!' (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i'm sure he has a file on lucas...and i'm waiting to see what he comes up with. from the looks of it....matthysse doesn't really give him much to work with...but angel is going to find that point and drive it home. matthysse doesn't strike me as the type that will get homotional over what angel will say the way khan and judah did. he seems like he will laugh it off and save it for the ring. either way...it'll be entertaining and i am looking forward to it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 19 2013, 08:56 PM
Post #52

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Lucas is from the rough side of the mountain. He is going into this fight with a killer mentality. I think Danny hangs for 7 rounds before he starts losing his confidence. Matthysse is going for the kill shot! Is there any truth that Lara and Trout are going to be on this fight?

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 20 2013, 04:26 PM
Post #53

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 19 2013, 08:56 PM) *
Lucas is from the rough side of the mountain. He is going into this fight with a killer mentality. I think Danny hangs for 7 rounds before he starts losing his confidence. Matthysse is going for the kill shot! Is there any truth that Lara and Trout are going to be on this fight?

That's what I heard. I think Ishe is gonna fight on the card to

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jul 20 2013, 06:10 PM
Post #54

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

can the machine even speak english? thought he just understood 0s and 1s

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 20 2013, 10:34 PM
Post #55

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 20 2013, 06:10 PM) *
can the machine even speak english? thought he just understood 0s and 1s

I doubt he even knows how to read a scorecatd Haha, the guy speaks the beautiful language of death. Kos

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Jul 22 2013, 06:42 AM
Post #56

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

I hope they promote this fight

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 22 2013, 09:45 AM
Post #57

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Let's not be surprised if we hear the Puerto Rican and Argentine national anthems before the co-feature. GBP does a pretty good job promoting those upcoming stars, and they'll do their best to keep the attention of the buyers.

They sang the Mexican national anthem for the co-feature of Mayweather/Cotto. They also sang the Star Spangled Banner and the Mexican National anthem for the Canelo/Trout fight. Hell, they're alreay spending a shitload of money for this card, which hasn't been done in a very long time, why not pull out all of the stops.

Let's be ready to see Danny and Lucas get catapulted into stardom on this big stage. I couldn't imagine them being any bigger than they're supposed to be, had this fight not been on this card. Now, Mayweather and Canelo should at least make it their business to tell the fans to "look out for the Matthysse/Garcia", since most arm chair fans only watch the main event of a PPV, and not the whole thing.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jul 22 2013, 09:12 PM
Post #58

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 22 2013, 09:45 AM) *
Let's not be surprised if we hear the Puerto Rican and Argentine national anthems before the co-feature. GBP does a pretty good job promoting those upcoming stars, and they'll do their best to keep the attention of the buyers.

They sang the Mexican national anthem for the co-feature of Mayweather/Cotto. They also sang the Star Spangled Banner and the Mexican National anthem for the Canelo/Trout fight. Hell, they're alreay spending a shitload of money for this card, which hasn't been done in a very long time, why not pull out all of the stops.

Let's be ready to see Danny and Lucas get catapulted into stardom on this big stage. I couldn't imagine them being any bigger than they're supposed to be, had this fight not been on this card. Now, Mayweather and Canelo should at least make it their business to tell the fans to "look out for the Matthysse/Garcia", since most arm chair fans only watch the main event of a PPV, and not the whole thing.

Agree!

The word needs to be gotten out to the causal fans to be there and seated for Matthysse-Garcia! In fact, this fight could be even better than Mayweather-Alvarez! When is the last time you could say that about an undercard fight? This at least on paper is the most competitive card that I can think of since May of 1994 with Don King's "Revenge, the Rematches."

Jack

+Quote Post
sduck
post Jul 22 2013, 10:49 PM
Post #59

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

People have no hope in Danny it's crazy. Matthysse went balls to the wall with Alexander and Judah, and people think he's on another level in comparison? Danny can outbox this guy, though I'm not sure his chin has been tested. We'll see come fight night.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 23 2013, 05:16 AM
Post #60

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (sduck @ Jul 22 2013, 10:49 PM) *
People have no hope in Danny it's crazy. Matthysse went balls to the wall with Alexander and Judah, and people think he's on another level in comparison? Danny can outbox this guy, though I'm not sure his chin has been tested. We'll see come fight night.

Idk what your talking about this is as close as a toss up as I've ever seen.

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 07:40 AM