IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> danny garcia vs lucas matthysse, sig bet thread...
Kratza
post Jul 13 2013, 04:06 AM
Post #11

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,360

Matthysse by KO he's the best 140 fighter right now, no way this fight goes the distance
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jul 13 2013, 11:12 AM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

I think Matthysee will take it.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 13 2013, 06:51 PM
Post #13

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 12 2013, 03:50 PM) *
for those that don't know....a sig bet is where the winners get to choose the signature pic for the losers for a set period of time. i prefer 30 days. if anyone feels that's too long/too short speak up. so basically...the losers posts for 30 days will sport some embarrassing pic chosen/created by the winners.

This explanation gives me the chilllls!!! Oooowee!!! It's about to get ugly around here come September! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
DigitalBoom
post Jul 14 2013, 05:29 PM
Post #14

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,960

Just taking a look at Danny and his fathers faces during the Peterson fight was more than enough to indicate Lucas' performance shook them both up a lot. Danny may somehow land a good shot and win in shocking fashion but I think it is very unlikely as I don't see him being aggressive enough.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 14 2013, 08:54 PM
Post #15

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 13 2013, 07:51 PM) *
This explanation gives me the chilllls!!! Oooowee!!! It's about to get ugly around here come September! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

pick a side mane! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 14 2013, 08:55 PM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (DigitalBoom @ Jul 14 2013, 06:29 PM) *
Just taking a look at Danny and his fathers faces during the Peterson fight was more than enough to indicate Lucas' performance shook them both up a lot. Danny may somehow land a good shot and win in shocking fashion but I think it is very unlikely as I don't see him being aggressive enough.

so you're team matthysse?

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Jul 15 2013, 06:23 AM
Post #17

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,879

Im going with team garcia because were both north philly yun buls. my mind says mathysse but my heart says danny. I dont care im going danny with this one. He knows he cant fuck around like he did with zab judah. Plus i thin k angel knows this guy dont speak english and that he doesnt really care about the shit talking. This is a lets get down to business fight, forget the hype. this fight needs no hype, so that means the fighters will be focusing completely on the boxing, and i think it will show in dannys game. I think mathysse gets smoked by a big left hook. Danny outboxes him and bangs in spots. Now if mathysse gets cracked by that big left hook, then turns and smiles and winks at danny likie he did to judah, then i will feel afraid, very afraid for danny.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jul 15 2013, 01:36 PM
Post #18

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I'm bitchin out right along with Cshel lol I really can't pick a side right now lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 15 2013, 02:04 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Jul 15 2013, 07:23 AM) *
Im going with team garcia because were both north philly yun buls. my mind says mathysse but my heart says danny. I dont care im going danny with this one. He knows he cant fuck around like he did with zab judah. Plus i thin k angel knows this guy dont speak english and that he doesnt really care about the shit talking. This is a lets get down to business fight, forget the hype. this fight needs no hype, so that means the fighters will be focusing completely on the boxing, and i think it will show in dannys game. I think mathysse gets smoked by a big left hook. Danny outboxes him and bangs in spots. Now if mathysse gets cracked by that big left hook, then turns and smiles and winks at danny likie he did to judah, then i will feel afraid, very afraid for danny.

i believe danny is a bigger stronger guy. i also believe he will nullify a lot of what matthysse does. power don't mean shit if you can't land. danny is very solid. mix in his old man talking shit...he's speaks spanish, right? and i think he's going to get under matthysse's skin. everyone has pretty much backed down from matthysse. danny doesn't strike me as the type to back down in the ring. it's going to be interesting.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 15 2013, 02:05 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 15 2013, 02:36 PM) *
I'm bitchin out right along with Cshel lol I really can't pick a side right now lol

c'mon man!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 09:11 PM