IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> danny garcia vs lucas matthysse, sig bet thread...
Gambit808
post Jul 15 2013, 03:07 PM
Post #21

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

Hold on Professor, let me get this clear. So no way are we allowed to switch sides before fight night, correct?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 15 2013, 03:28 PM
Post #22

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Jul 15 2013, 03:07 PM) *
Hold on Professor, let me get this clear. So no way are we allowed to switch sides before fight night, correct?

you can switch sides up until the fight starts. this thread should be locked once the fight starts.

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Jul 15 2013, 05:01 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 15 2013, 03:59 PM
Post #23

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 15 2013, 02:36 PM) *
I'm bitchin out right along with Cshel lol I really can't pick a side right now lol

That's EXACTLY what I'm doing!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Seriously though, sign me up for Garcia. Like a few other guys that fought Matthysse, he has the tools, but he may be able to execute them better than the other guys. I just cant see Danny NOT getting off one of his power shots...that would be a waste of training camp, etc. If he hooks with Matthysse, he may actually be quick enough to get to his chin.

Lamont getting dropped while trying to hook with Matthysse, didn't happen in vain. That moment was meant to be studied, and ultimately executed by another fighter. I like Matthysse, dont get me wrong here, but I think this is his fight to lose. If he fights off of emotions (which he's a lot of when it comes to a title shot and fighting Danny), then that'll play into his detriment.

Danny seems a bit light on his feet during fights, so hopefully he works his legs good enough during camp (along with is neck muscles), so he's able to take those shots, if he let's it comes down to that.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 15 2013, 05:27 PM
Post #24

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 15 2013, 04:59 PM) *

Seriously though, sign me up for Garcia. Like a few other guys that fought Matthysse, he has the tools, but he may be able to execute them better than the other guys. I just cant see Danny NOT getting off one of his power shots...that would be a waste of training camp, etc. If he hooks with Matthysse, he may actually be quick enough to get to his chin.

Lamont getting dropped while trying to hook with Matthysse, didn't happen in vain. That moment was meant to be studied, and ultimately executed by another fighter. I like Matthysse, dont get me wrong here, but I think this is his fight to lose. If he fights off of emotions (which he's a lot of when it comes to a title shot and fighting Danny), then that'll play into his detriment.

Danny seems a bit light on his feet during fights, so hopefully he works his legs good enough during camp (along with is neck muscles), so he's able to take those shots, if he let's it comes down to that.

done! welcome aboard!!! this is going to be a fun ride!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

angel is going to have this dude so riled up...he's going to play right into danny's hands. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Jul 15 2013, 07:11 PM
Post #25

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 15 2013, 04:59 PM) *

"Take to the head! Take to the head! You take it like a bitch!!!!"~ Shorty from Scary Movie 2

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Jul 15 2013, 07:14 PM
Post #26

Welterweight

Maaaaaaaaaaane, I feel Cool Hand Luke...a.k.a. Lucas w/ the lid off....a.k.a. Matthysse takes that, but Danny just keeps on winning....**Gentlemen, this is known as the fine art of "fence straddling"**

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 16 2013, 01:51 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jul 15 2013, 07:14 PM) *
Maaaaaaaaaaane, I feel Cool Hand Luke...a.k.a. Lucas w/ the lid off....a.k.a. Matthysse takes that, but Danny just keeps on winning....**Gentlemen, this is known as the fine art of "fence straddling"**

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) just jump in mane!!!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 19 2013, 01:29 AM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jul 15 2013, 07:14 PM) *

I'm right there with ya...it's such a tough fight to call, it's a 50/50 fight and IDK who to pick

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Jul 20 2013, 03:05 AM
Post #29

Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 19 2013, 02:29 AM) *
I'm right there with ya...it's such a tough fight to call, it's a 50/50 fight and IDK who to pick

Chi.....I've changed my pick 6 times since this thread started and normally, I'd be like f*ck it. However, after reflecting on the sick minds that frequently peruse this site, you MFs would have me on some Lil' Wayne kissin' Baby type iiiish. Naw, maaaaane.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 20 2013, 02:33 PM
Post #30

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

...bunch of fence straddlers in this thread...have no shame???

I love sig bets, but I hate 'em...well...I just hate to lose, but who doesn't? Lol

Man, I'm "scurred". Danny better bring that Sunday punch to the table, come Sept. 14th.

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 01:06 PM