Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Who wins these fights and how?, Broner vs Maidana & GGG vs Martinez
Kratza
post Jul 13 2013, 04:32 AM
Post #1

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,360

Broner vs Maidana is a good fight because Maidana wants to catapult himself into the worlds best and the paydays they bring and Broner wants to prove why he is one of the few elite P4P fighters in the world. Personally I can see Maidana being able to beat Broner with these as the deciding factors:
Broner is pretty flat footed, Maidana won't quit coming forward, Maidana has undeniable punching power and Broners chin hasn't been tested, we haven't seen if Broner has managed to carry his power up from lightweight and Maidana is the best fighter Broner would have faced

Now GGG vs Martinez I can only see going one way, a Martinez UD he's just too slick and I don't care about GGG's power because he hasn't faced a fighter like Sergio before and I believe he will have a lot of trouble in landing his power
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
daprofessor
post Jul 14 2013, 10:21 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

i see broner beating maidana by ud. maidana is too slow and wide to land anything significant on broner. broner breaks him down but doesn't stop him.

as for ggg/martinez...i see ggg stopping martinez in about 6 or 7 rounds. martinez won't be able to stay on his bike long enough to keep ggg at bay. he'll be forced to exchange early and often. with a bad knee and a bad hand...it can't end any other way than a brutal ko win for ggg.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 07:09 PM