Cshel86
post Jul 18 2013, 12:52 PM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 18 2013, 01:37 PM) *
? I won't even ask.

What has done exactly what in boxing? Just please let me know. name a great feat that he has done in this sport? He is entertaining and has great potential and talent, but we have yet see a complete Arreolla. If Seth Mitchell loses, he just won his belt back from Banks, great, he wasn't suppose to lose that fight. Seth is trying to go up in his career. Now if he fought Stiverne I can feel good about that. Real good. Both guys are on the way up in their division, Arreolla isn't. When was the last time Chris had a signature win? Beating Arreolla I just do not see the value in that. Chris, being more seasoned and having better boxing skills than Seth, I would not be surprised if he got the knockout. I am picking Chris to win this fight, like I stated earlier. But this would not be an upset to me. Now if Seth wins, it will be. Because again, Chris is the more talented and skilled of the two boxers. In my opinion, as shitty as it maybe, this fight can be a career starter for Chris or the end. He hasn't looked good in his last few fights. Seth Mitchell if he wins, can probably start asking for bigger fights, but if he loses it will be a downer on his career. Cshel...is that correct?

Mgrover: Not at all hating on Seth, I think he is getting better with every fight. I do, but he does not posses the natural talents of a boxer. I think that with work and lots of it Seth can be something good.

C'mon D, is this English that you're struggling to speak? Isn't English your native tongue?

PS: I didn't even bother reading the rest of the post.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jul 18 2013, 01:10 PM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

I see this looking like the second fight vs Banks. Mitchell might win off of sheer effort and stamina, but Arreola will have the more meaningful punches landed. Mitchell is going to outwork Chris but Chris will drop him at least once.

BTW, a giant fuck you to both of these clowns for having the world thinking American Heavyweights were back. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif) A blind man can see these dudes are C class fighters at best.

This post has been edited by Franchize: Jul 18 2013, 01:12 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 18 2013, 01:19 PM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 18 2013, 12:18 PM) *
why all the hate on Seth Mitchell? He rematched banks and won, thats more than most people do. Banks was never anything special and he didn't take advantage of what was infront of him.

you answered your own question...

so if banks wasn't anything special....what's that make mitchell who got ktfo'd by him?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 18 2013, 01:38 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 18 2013, 09:52 AM) *
C'mon D, is this English that you're struggling to speak? Isn't English your native tongue?

PS: I didn't even bother reading the rest of the post.

I'm at work. Will edit later.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 18 2013, 01:40 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 18 2013, 10:10 AM) *
I see this looking like the second fight vs Banks. Mitchell might win off of sheer effort and stamina, but Arreola will have the more meaningful punches landed. Mitchell is going to outwork Chris but Chris will drop him at least once.

BTW, a giant fuck you to both of these clowns for having the world thinking American Heavyweights were back. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif) A blind man can see these dudes are C class fighters at best.

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 18 2013, 10:19 AM) *

so if banks wasn't anything special....what's that make mitchell who got ktfo'd by him?

^^^^^^ Two people who understand me. Thank you gentlemen!

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jul 18 2013, 06:52 PM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 18 2013, 07:19 PM) *

Sure but he came back and took care of the rematch, he won, end of. Why can't he get credit for that, is it his fault that Banks wasn't the Banks that showed up in the first fight. He did a Buster Douglas, a Sergio Mora even. Since its absurd to compare Mitchell to Tyson lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 18 2013, 07:13 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 18 2013, 06:52 PM) *
Sure but he came back and took care of the rematch, he won, end of. Why can't he get credit for that, is it his fault that Banks wasn't the Banks that showed up in the first fight. He did a Buster Douglas, a Sergio Mora even. Since its absurd to compare Mitchell to Tyson lol

when you go 1-1 with jonathon banks...who wasn't really highly touted to begin with, you're not really going to get high praise. he's a non factor in the heavyweight division imo. i know guys with less than 10 fights right now that will put seth mitchell to sleep. that's not a knock against the guy...or even criticism. it's truth.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 19 2013, 01:38 AM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

The experience of Arreolla will carry him in this fight, I like Seth but I don't really see him going to much farther in boxing. At least as far as the world championship level, if Chirs gets a clear shot thru to Mitchell's chin it's lights out. I don't think anyone's hating on Seth, it's just that there's nothing really special about him or his skills. He's improving in the ring. And true he beat Banks in the rematch but I believe that's more what Banks didn't do. He was very economical with his punches and Seth didn't have anything to do with his low punch output. When Banks punched he controlled the fight. He had Banks on queer street a few times in the rematch. He's a good guy and a good athlete but he isn't built to be a world champion

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jul 19 2013, 05:23 PM
Post #19

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 19 2013, 01:13 AM) *
when you go 1-1 with jonathon banks...who wasn't really highly touted to begin with, you're not really going to get high praise. he's a non factor in the heavyweight division imo. i know guys with less than 10 fights right now that will put seth mitchell to sleep. that's not a knock against the guy...or even criticism. it's truth.

maybe they can. maybe it is the truth, but he gets in there and does his work.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 19 2013, 05:47 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 19 2013, 05:23 PM) *
maybe they can. maybe it is the truth, but he gets in there and does his work.

absolutely. no one is saying he doesn't.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 09:35 AM