> Pacquiao talking trash!, This is new
Gambit808
post Jul 19 2013, 01:10 PM
Post #11

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 19 2013, 11:22 AM) *
Damn, Barrera looked salty as hell! Looks like he just got done reading a Dear John letter. LOL

Either that, or he bet against Marquez and saw his money go down the shitter. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I was thinking the same thing about Lampley's emotional ass.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Jul 19 2013, 01:25 PM
Post #12

Junior Welterweight

To Me, I think both Floyd and Manny are talking just to keep the hype alive and match up somewhere down the line. As of right now, Pacquiao should feel greatful that Floyd spoke his name, to keep this traditional "hype before a fight" going. Unless Floyd loses, It's all in Manny's court to salvage whatever greatness he has left to make this fight somewhere close to as interesting to all fans, as it once was.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Jul 19 2013, 01:56 PM
Post #13

Junior Welterweight

Floyd fires back and more!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing/floyd...-150512366.html

This post has been edited by Gambit808: Jul 19 2013, 02:06 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 19 2013, 03:36 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Jul 19 2013, 01:58 AM) *
Kind of off (IMG:style_emoticons/default/offtopic.gif) n half a year late, but since we're talking about Pacquiao, I had to ask, why is Barerra lookin all salty at JMM knocking Pacquiao out?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) where the fuck has this been!?!?! why am i now just seeing this??? this is some funny ass shit!!!!

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post Jul 19 2013, 03:53 PM
Post #15

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Jul 19 2013, 02:56 PM) *

I'm a Floyd fan.... But there is ALWAYS some extra shit with him. If you wanna fight this man fight him. If you dont so be it. We get that your the cash cow and the best boxer this era. But please stop adding "NEW" stipulations. Just go do you man..... But this shit is always gonna follow your career.....

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 19 2013, 03:56 PM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-face...top-rank--67818

and the bullshit starts. He should of kept his mouth shut.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 19 2013, 05:45 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 19 2013, 03:56 PM) *
http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-face...top-rank--67818

and the bullshit starts. He should of kept his mouth shut.

it's how the business works. pac isn't relevant any more. if he wants a shot at floyd...make it worth floyds while.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 19 2013, 06:12 PM
Post #18

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 19 2013, 03:45 PM) *
it's how the business works. pac isn't relevant any more. if he wants a shot at floyd...make it worth floyds while.

Professor: If Bob Arum makes fighters sign to his bitch ass company to fight Pacman than how come Floyd can't make the same gesture. Pac is on the back end of his career. No one is talking about his fight in November, I do attribute that because the fight is in November, however, three years ago, this would be the talk of the town. I do not think Pac fighting Rios is a good idea. Rios is going to get his shots in and Pac doesn't need anymore head injuries. I just wish both parties would shut the fuck up unless they really decide to fight each other.

I look at the Pac fight how I looked at the supposed dance contest between Michael Jackson and MC Hammer. Hammer from the outside looking in, is that dude, he can dance, is exciting all that glitter shit. But Mike, come on, let's be real, would dust his ass.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 19 2013, 07:41 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 19 2013, 06:12 PM) *
Professor: If Bob Arum makes fighters sign to his bitch ass company to fight Pacman than how come Floyd can't make the same gesture. Pac is on the back end of his career. No one is talking about his fight in November, I do attribute that because the fight is in November, however, three years ago, this would be the talk of the town. I do not think Pac fighting Rios is a good idea. Rios is going to get his shots in and Pac doesn't need anymore head injuries. I just wish both parties would shut the fuck up unless they really decide to fight each other.

I look at the Pac fight how I looked at the supposed dance contest between Michael Jackson and MC Hammer. Hammer from the outside looking in, is that dude, he can dance, is exciting all that glitter shit. But Mike, come on, let's be real, would dust his ass.

pac's rise was all smoke and mirrors imo. there's no need to discuss this fight, i agree. it's the bullshit fans that keep asking these questions. these guys who always ask the same lame ass questions every time out....

"what about pacquiao?"

"what about anderson silva?"

or some bullshit about mma that doesn't have shit to do with shit. smh.

i agree....floyd should shut them bullshit ass questions down, period. next time someone asks one of them dumb ass questions....i'd be like....

(straight faced. removes glasses, tilts head...)

"are you serious??? who the fuck is this guy??? really? check his credentials!!! next question!!!"

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jul 19 2013, 08:17 PM
Post #20

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 19 2013, 07:12 PM) *

That might be the single best analogy I've ever heard lol

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 09:26 PM