> Pacquiao talking trash!, This is new
Dolimite
post Jul 23 2013, 08:57 AM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (sduck @ Jul 22 2013, 08:58 PM) *
I think Pacquiao is still deserving of the fight. He's accomplished a lot in his reign, and is still viewed as a great fighter. If Mayweather conquers Canelo, i think people will be very satisfied in the sport, and will still be willingly to see the showdown between May-Pac. Pacquiao should also make this a new habit, be more outspoken, it helps build the fight.

He has to look damn good against Rios, if he doesn't then he can forget about it. Plus Bob Arum is still his promoter so, you know how that goes. If Pac wins, he is fighting the loser of Ruslan and Alvarado. Or he can get a crack at Jessie Vargas.

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 23 2013, 06:09 AM) *
Floyd should offer Manny 15 mill. Take it or leave it. Wash him up really quick on an otherwise uneventful September evening. I wouldn't even waste a Cinco De Drinko date on him lol. I'm sorry but you can't pop shit when the last site of you in a boxing ring looked like you were in a sleep number commercial.

Again, he has to look good against Rios. A decision isn't going to help his cause. If Rios cracks him and Pac gets knock down, but still wins the fight, you can forget any fight. Especially if Mayweather wins convincingly then Pac can forget about the fight!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 24 2013, 10:26 AM
Post #32

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 23 2013, 09:09 AM) *
Floyd should offer Manny 15 mill. Take it or leave it. Wash him up really quick on an otherwise uneventful September evening. I wouldn't even waste a Cinco De Drinko date on him lol. I'm sorry but you can't pop shit when the last site of you in a boxing ring looked like you were in a sleep number commercial.

Shhh...dont say that too loud...

...wouldn't wanna frustrated boxing "fans" to say that Floyd is ducking Manny for 50 millionth time, by offering him peanuts.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Jul 24 2013, 12:01 PM
Post #33

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

The funny thing is that why are people still comparing a fighter with 5 losses (3 by KO) to the best Boxer on the planet?? Manny is the only fighter being kept on the same level as Floyd by the media and delusional PacTARD fans, name me one other fighter in boxing that is being kept on the same level/compared to Mayweather??

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 24 2013, 02:26 PM
Post #34

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 24 2013, 08:26 AM) *
Shhh...dont say that too loud...

...wouldn't wanna frustrated boxing "fans" to say that Floyd is ducking Manny for 50 millionth time, by offering him peanuts.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Um too late.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jul 25 2013, 04:10 AM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

I don't even know what's left in that fight, it'll always be the should of happened but didn't. Move on I suppose? Am sure he can go through the rest of the Top Rank stable till he retires, I don't really see anyone there giving him a hard time. I mean the sluggers Rios, Ruslan and Alvarado. Bradley will go back to begging for a rematch if Marquez beats him. Marquez will go back to fighting Pac when he loses to Bradley lol.

All this depends how his chin is

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 12:09 PM