> Gennady Golovkin vs Martin Murray, fight is in talks
klonopinz
post Jul 25 2013, 12:33 PM
Post #31

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,879

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 25 2013, 01:16 PM) *
What exactly does that have to do with his knockouts? If I remember correctly, Tyson appeared to be a quiet good boy, then all of the hyperbole from fans about how invincible he was, drew a huge cloud of attention over what he did outside of the ring.

Cshel is good boy, hehehe hey guys, this is box, you know? this is box, i mean hey, cshel is good boy, i mean why not, this is box, heyy guys, this my dream, i want fight you know, i want fight, he is good boy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 25 2013, 01:12 PM
Post #32

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Jul 25 2013, 01:33 PM) *
Cshel is good boy, hehehe hey guys, this is box, you know? this is box, i mean hey, cshel is good boy, i mean why not, this is box, heyy guys, this my dream, i want fight you know, i want fight, he is good boy.

WTH??? Lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 25 2013, 01:35 PM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 24 2013, 11:18 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) you say the funniest things sometimes Professor

i read an interview where virgil hunter was analyzing a match up between martinez and golovkin. first thing out the gate he mentions are martinez' hand and knee injuries which i believe are legit concerns. injuries...especially at martinez' advanced age...are huge hinderances on performance. as i was reading his concerns...i couldn't help but think, hey...wait a minute....andre ward has had a broken hand against froch...a bad knee and surgery on it...and now he is coming off shoulder surgery. these are all things that add up especially when you have a guy who comes at you the way golovkin does. these injuries have to be considered and factored in. i don't believe they are going to fight anytime soon. that fight is probably a year or two away. who knows if andre wards body will hold up that long? that remains to be seen.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 25 2013, 01:37 PM
Post #34

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 25 2013, 11:26 AM) *
I believe GGG would fight just about anybody, but I like how they're handling his career thus far. He just stays focused and fights whoever they put in front of him.

We all felt that way about Tyson at one point, right? Lol

tyson didn't have over 300 amateur fights with only 5 losses.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 25 2013, 04:23 PM
Post #35

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 25 2013, 01:35 PM) *
i read an interview where virgil hunter was analyzing a match up between martinez and golovkin. first thing out the gate he mentions are martinez' hand and knee injuries which i believe are legit concerns. injuries...especially at martinez' advanced age...are huge hinderances on performance. as i was reading his concerns...i couldn't help but think, hey...wait a minute....andre ward has had a broken hand against froch...a bad knee and surgery on it...and now he is coming off shoulder surgery. these are all things that add up especially when you have a guy who comes at you the way golovkin does. these injuries have to be considered and factored in. i don't believe they are going to fight anytime soon. that fight is probably a year or two away. who knows if andre wards body will hold up that long? that remains to be seen.

It's a difference between being 30 and 38. I don't do sig bets I bet cash and if you want to take ggg I'm willing to put at least $500 on Ward to whip his ass. Ward is a better fighter then martinez and GGG. The man's ring IQ and dedication to the sport is only matched by a few and those two are nowhere near him. If and when that fight happens put the money up cuz he ain't winning

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 25 2013, 04:24 PM
Post #36

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 25 2013, 01:12 PM) *
WTH??? Lol

I tried to gloss over that, I don't know what kind of conversations your having around here lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 25 2013, 05:18 PM
Post #37

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 25 2013, 05:23 PM) *
It's a difference between being 30 and 38. I don't do sig bets I bet cash and if you want to take ggg I'm willing to put at least $500 on Ward to whip his ass. Ward is a better fighter then martinez and GGG. The man's ring IQ and dedication to the sport is only matched by a few and those two are nowhere near him. If and when that fight happens put the money up cuz he ain't winning

we shall see.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 25 2013, 05:35 PM
Post #38

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 25 2013, 02:37 PM) *
tyson didn't have over 300 amateur fights with only 5 losses.

Right.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 25 2013, 05:24 PM) *
I tried to gloss over that, I don't know what kind of conversations your having around here lol

Man, I'm just as clueless. As awkward as it seems, I'll be the first to stand up, raise my hand, and say that nothing surprises me anymore. Lol

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Jul 25 2013, 06:09 PM
Post #39

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,879

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 25 2013, 02:12 PM) *
WTH??? Lol

you obviously didnt get it lol i was immitating golovkin in his interviews. he says the same shit voer and over. watch his interview and youll get it

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 26 2013, 10:08 AM
Post #40

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Jul 25 2013, 07:09 PM) *
you obviously didnt get it lol i was immitating golovkin in his interviews. he says the same shit voer and over. watch his interview and youll get it

I wont lie and say that it didn't cross my mind. I kinda thought you were referring to Tyson as well, lol. GGG does have that broken English, which makes him sound cooler during interviews! You cant help but to like GGG.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 01:21 PM