> Froch vs Groves Fixed
Amandla
post Jul 23 2013, 09:43 AM
Post #1

Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,750

How long we gonna wait for Ward?

Looks like the home fires are burning bright in Froch's division. Nice piece of meat to feast on in England.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 24 2013, 09:42 AM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Groves is not that good. I think froch can handle him

As for ward... That dudes catching feelings and its getting annoying. Get that ass in the ring already

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 24 2013, 09:58 AM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 24 2013, 10:42 AM) *
Groves is not that good. I think froch can handle him

As for ward... That dudes catching feelings and its getting annoying. Get that ass in the ring already

What has Ward said/done as of late, to warrant the ultimate "catching of the feelings" award? A lot of these fighters are waaay too much into their feelings already, so to catch feelings, would require some extreme work. Lol

Seriously though, I haven't heard much from him in the past month, but as mentioned, I'm just ready for him to get back in the ring. Hopefully he doesn't some Robert Guerrero shit, and be injured while annoying us with his public statements. Gosh that dude (Guerrero) was a terror when he was recovering from his shoulder injury. Surely I'm not the only one who remembers that.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 24 2013, 02:05 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

groves is going to beat froch.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 24 2013, 02:31 PM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 24 2013, 03:05 PM) *

Bullsh*t!!!

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 24 2013, 03:37 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 24 2013, 09:58 AM) *
What has Ward said/done as of late, to warrant the ultimate "catching of the feelings" award? A lot of these fighters are waaay too much into their feelings already, so to catch feelings, would require some extreme work. Lol

Seriously though, I haven't heard much from him in the past month, but as mentioned, I'm just ready for him to get back in the ring. Hopefully he doesn't some Robert Guerrero shit, and be injured while annoying us with his public statements. Gosh that dude (Guerrero) was a terror when he was recovering from his shoulder injury. Surely I'm not the only one who remembers that.

His whole ordeal with his contract that HE signed, and it just seemed like he completely caught feelings because after he jumped on guerreros side (totally understandable because they are buddies) and Floyd said all the things about him not making money and not drawing and basically not being anybody yet he seemed to change.

Omg don't bring guerrero back up from that time, I don't even wanna remember lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 24 2013, 03:39 PM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 24 2013, 03:31 PM) *
Bullsh*t!!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 24 2013, 10:20 PM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 24 2013, 02:05 PM) *

No, just.....no lmao

He's not ready IMO, I think he gives a good account of himself in this one and takes an L

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 24 2013, 10:23 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 24 2013, 09:58 AM) *

Of course not, that hype job on himself that he started was pretty good but I'm glad it met it's end

Ward needs to focus on his own business, he needs to get back in the ring and do work, he's such a talented guy and the fights that he wants will be there but he can't get these meaningful fights that it is so apparent that he wants if he's not active

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 25 2013, 09:23 AM
Post #10

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 24 2013, 11:23 PM) *
Of course not, that hype job on himself that he started was pretty good but I'm glad it met it's end

Ward needs to focus on his own business, he needs to get back in the ring and do work, he's such a talented guy and the fights that he wants will be there but he can't get these meaningful fights that it is so apparent that he wants if he's not active

I must admit, he did talk himself into that fight, and I cant take it away from him. It was just so annoying though, I was like "C'mon Robert, be cool with all of that". He was still hurt, but talking endless shit. It reminded me of an old man in a wheelchair that's threatening to kick somebody's ass. Lol

Even if Ward was active, I'm wondering how long it would've taken for those meaningful fights to come along. Nobody's really on their head to fight him, get outclassed, and be involved in a "boring" fight, all in the same breath. Lol

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 12:02 AM