Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Broner/Maidana
jtiizzle
post Jul 24 2013, 10:18 PM
Post #1

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,897

very interesting fight to me, they are reporting the fight nearly done who you guys got? To me Broner has shown nothing to make me believe this will be a easy fight. If you read comments online people are not giving maidana a chance, too me it's easy you got 2 guys flat footed but one has been fighting at 147 and hurting guys at 147. Broner gets exposed in this one.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 24 2013, 10:27 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Broner by UD

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Jul 24 2013, 10:30 PM
Post #3

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

Yea Broner by UD...should be a good fight tho.Looking forward to it...will it be this year?

+Quote Post
jtiizzle
post Jul 24 2013, 10:50 PM
Post #4

Super Bantamweight

QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Jul 24 2013, 08:30 PM) *
Yea Broner by UD...should be a good fight tho.Looking forward to it...will it be this year?

The fight is almost done for november

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 25 2013, 12:20 AM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Broner cannot let this dude tee off on him like he has with ponce de Leon and paulie. If he counters works smart and moves a little he can win. If he tries to showboat, he's playing with a loaded gun. Maidana is a heavy hitter and he looks faster and smarter under Garcia

+Quote Post
jtiizzle
post Jul 25 2013, 02:46 AM
Post #6

Super Bantamweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 24 2013, 10:20 PM) *
Broner cannot let this dude tee off on him like he has with ponce de Leon and paulie. If he counters works smart and moves a little he can win. If he tries to showboat, he's playing with a loaded gun. Maidana is a heavy hitter and he looks faster and smarter under Garcia

I see him getting hurt bad...this guy has power and under Garcia he may get the W

+Quote Post
Kratza
post Jul 25 2013, 05:34 AM
Post #7

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,360

Close fight could go either way in my eyes if Broner let's Maidana land in the early rounds it will be a long night for him, still choosing Broner by UD unless he decides to stand and trade

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Jul 25 2013, 08:47 AM
Post #8

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

i think broner gets koed

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Jul 25 2013, 09:14 AM
Post #9

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

broner cant slip punches, he has no head movement or upper body movement really, all he does is use a 1/4 of floyds defense, he blocks and catches punches, rolls them once in a while, but he uses the shoulder roll in the center of the ring, when it is most effective used in the pocket, when your getting smothered and the guys is trying to work your body. broner is an idiot. he dont know shit. hes got so much physical talent. he doesnt use movement at all, i dont think he could box even if he wanted too, hes more like manny pacquiao than floyd. he is a two trick pony. a come forward puncher with a little bit of boxing skills. he mimicks a defense that he doesnt fully understand, and he is flat footed for no reason. he has no plan b. it happened with paulie, when he cant stop you, he keeps trying to until the end of the fight. he cant set up a stoppage or think ahead, he just fights right then and there. He doesnt possess the ability to analyze a fighter or carry out a backup game plan. his only game plan is to come forward and ko you, the only difference between him and maidana is broner is athletic.

maybe im being to hard on him, but im just pissed i almost bought into his hype, i thought out of all the up and comers who fought paulie, he was easily the best. out of khan, hatton, cotto, etc etc, i thought he would stop paulie the worst and quickest, yet he couldnt even get a UD or a knockdown. maidana is legit tho, he will fuck broner up IMO, cant wait

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Jul 25 2013, 11:20 AM
Post #10

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

broner by ud

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 11:12 PM