Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Broner/Maidana
Cshel86
post Jul 30 2013, 09:26 AM
Post #41

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

LMAO at Checkleft hating the triangle theory!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Same here...but I dont even care enough to break it down...just too much to process for this peanut brain of mine. Lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jul 31 2013, 12:09 PM
Post #42

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 28 2013, 01:57 PM) *
Dont defend his ignorance, thanks.

Look motherfucker, I meant what I said. When I see stupid shit like "minstrel show" coming from you, I dont even pretend to think you're using it in an intelligent manner. Spare me the horseshit of posting what author said what, I could give two shits.

I am sure you will not give TWO SHITS ABOUT WHAT IS TO FOLLOW, BUT my statement was not raciST. It is a critique of Black ignorance in a manner of fun. I did not use the N word and Minstrel shows are reality, yet you choose to call me a Motherfucker. I do not want to be banned but I must have a word with you as you have attacked me again as if I am a NAZI or something!!! The statement was not racial and some others pointed out they didn't think it was racial. Intelligence... I am not going to rank yours because I don't know what you do beyond this web site, but I am social scientist with a Phd. You may be the Boss here, but pipe down with all your labeling of racism as if you are a PERSONIFICATION OF THE URBAN LEAGUE OR NAACP.... nothing was racial in what I said. And yes, if you think my comment was racial you do not understand race or or racism. Breaking down the word in prefix and suffix terms the suffix denotes a devotion relationship to the prefix.. this simplifies the word racism as someone devoted to their race... If you are an artist, you are devoted to art, a pianist devoted to the piano etc... I work in the inner city slums with Severely Emotionally Disturbed Black Men.. the undesirables and dregs of Wards Island here in New York City, I participate in Community Forums to educate Black/Latino children and families, I mentor fatherless Black/Latino Youth... I am devoted to my race, not like White Supremacists who use their power and influence to enhance White Supremacy at the EXPENSE AND THE EXPLOITATION OF OTHER RACES, yet I am devoted to my race as all men and women of ANY and ALL RACES SHOULD BE. I have every right to call out ignorance. I am not the first Black Scholar to describe the ignorant actions of some Black Americans in Sports and Entertainment as that of a MINSTREL SHOW... All in all it is a MATTER OF YOUR PERCEPTION... So I will be a motherfucker... that is your perception which only matters in the small microcosmic universe of this site where you are the Moderator.... Now I am sure you will call me more motherfuckers and tell me I am banned or can be banned, but really I didn't say anything all that egregious. Someone said MY STATEMENT WAS NOT RACIAL AND THAT Broner MIGHT AS WELL DO a show in BLACK FACE. My statement was a critique in fun...

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Jul 31 2013, 09:40 PM

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Aug 3 2013, 01:35 AM
Post #43

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 30 2013, 09:26 AM) *
LMAO at Checkleft hating the triangle theory!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Same here...but I dont even care enough to break it down...just too much to process for this peanut brain of mine. Lol

I hate them even more after this thread Haha, next time ill stick to bystanding like you instead of having to break it down for folks.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 3 2013, 01:36 PM
Post #44

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Jul 31 2013, 01:09 PM) *
I am sure you will not give TWO SHITS ABOUT WHAT IS TO FOLLOW, BUT my statement was not raciST. It is a critique of Black ignorance in a manner of fun. I did not use the N word and Minstrel shows are reality, yet you choose to call me a Motherfucker. I do not want to be banned but I must have a word with you as you have attacked me again as if I am a NAZI or something!!! The statement was not racial and some others pointed out they didn't think it was racial. Intelligence... I am not going to rank yours because I don't know what you do beyond this web site, but I am social scientist with a Phd. You may be the Boss here, but pipe down with all your labeling of racism as if you are a PERSONIFICATION OF THE URBAN LEAGUE OR NAACP.... nothing was racial in what I said. And yes, if you think my comment was racial you do not understand race or or racism. Breaking down the word in prefix and suffix terms the suffix denotes a devotion relationship to the prefix.. this simplifies the word racism as someone devoted to their race... If you are an artist, you are devoted to art, a pianist devoted to the piano etc... I work in the inner city slums with Severely Emotionally Disturbed Black Men.. the undesirables and dregs of Wards Island here in New York City, I participate in Community Forums to educate Black/Latino children and families, I mentor fatherless Black/Latino Youth... I am devoted to my race, not like White Supremacists who use their power and influence to enhance White Supremacy at the EXPENSE AND THE EXPLOITATION OF OTHER RACES, yet I am devoted to my race as all men and women of ANY and ALL RACES SHOULD BE. I have every right to call out ignorance. I am not the first Black Scholar to describe the ignorant actions of some Black Americans in Sports and Entertainment as that of a MINSTREL SHOW... All in all it is a MATTER OF YOUR PERCEPTION... So I will be a motherfucker... that is your perception which only matters in the small microcosmic universe of this site where you are the Moderator.... Now I am sure you will call me more motherfuckers and tell me I am banned or can be banned, but really I didn't say anything all that egregious. Someone said MY STATEMENT WAS NOT RACIAL AND THAT Broner MIGHT AS WELL DO a show in BLACK FACE. My statement was a critique in fun...

Thanks for the heads up, simpleton. Now...if only you could think THIS much before you post garbage around here, then you wouldn't get "attacked". FYI, I didn't bother reading the rest of your post.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Aug 3 2013, 03:14 PM
Post #45

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 3 2013, 02:36 PM) *
Thanks for the heads up, simpleton. Now...if only you could think THIS much before you post garbage around here, then you wouldn't get "attacked". FYI, I didn't bother reading the rest of your post.

yeah ok... LOL (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shiftyeyes_anim.gif)

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Aug 3 2013, 03:19 PM

+Quote Post
jordanbstopps
post Aug 5 2013, 11:12 AM
Post #46

Amateur

Member No.: 13,967

could end up being an easy night for broner hes way to skilled, what happens when he gets hit on the chin by a knockout puncher though we are yet to find out.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 5 2013, 11:38 AM
Post #47

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (jordanbstopps @ Aug 5 2013, 12:12 PM) *
could end up being an easy night for broner hes way to skilled, what happens when he gets hit on the chin by a knockout puncher though we are yet to find out.

I wont rule out the whole "easy fight" idea, we've seen stranger things in boxing. What happens when he gets hit FLUSH on the chin by a KO puncher, is the real question. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 5 2013, 04:45 PM
Post #48

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (jordanbstopps @ Aug 5 2013, 12:12 PM) *

i've seen a few of broners fights and i can't recall him getting touched on the chin. his defense is that good.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 06:17 PM