IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Roy Jones vs. Rampage Jackson, WHY!!!!!!!!
mgrover
post Jul 26 2013, 02:05 AM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

I won't lie I'd be interested for the sheer purpose to see how this match up would go and just how far behind the mma fighter is, but Roys not the person to be the test boxer
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Plah
post Jul 26 2013, 10:29 AM
Post #12

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 25 2013, 11:28 PM) *
Dude, imagine if Jordan ass was playing in the D league or playing for some damn weak ass Italian league, You be pissed!

I love Roy!!! I mean this dude was my hero. This shit is hurting my heart. My favorite Jones fight was against Tony, I watch that fight once a month. This shit is pissing me off.

I've heard that one before in this forum, Allmenjoi? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 26 2013, 10:34 AM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Plah @ Jul 26 2013, 07:29 AM) *
I've heard that one before in this forum, Allmenjoi? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Then she has good taste. I need to meet this chic.

I think the James Tony fight and Roy Jones is a common fan favorite. Its like saying The Bulls vs. the Jazz was n't a fan favorite. Overreaching?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 26 2013, 10:41 AM
Post #14

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

Wow...another hate thread from Dolimite...

...oh the glory!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 26 2013, 10:45 AM
Post #15

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jul 25 2013, 09:32 PM) *
lol, dude I'm gonna have to call you BrutUal (means being Brutal to U<<<that's why the U is in between), you cold on ol Roy....lol

Whew...I'm glad you threw that out there. I was surely gonna ask you (one day) how to pronounce your handle, lol. Though I still dont completely get it, I feel a step closer to understanding it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (DevJ560 @ Jul 26 2013, 02:51 AM) *
What happened to his hbo commentator job.

Apparently, it's not paying much. Lol

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 26 2013, 03:05 AM) *
I won't lie I'd be interested for the sheer purpose to see how this match up would go and just how far behind the mma fighter is, but Roys not the person to be the test boxer

Straight up. I wont lie, I'll probably watch it too. It's like gawking at wreck on the freeway...you just cant help but to look. Lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 26 2013, 11:26 AM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 26 2013, 08:41 AM) *
Wow...another hate thread from Dolimite...

...oh the glory!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Who is your favorite active or semi retired fighter? Would you want them to end a legendary career like this. This is why boxing needs a retirement fund. Not only does this hurt his legacy, but let's think of his health. I mean after Tarver dropped him, he was never the same. This guy can end up with serious brain damage. Another Roach or even Ali. Someone needs to tell Roy for the love of his sons and family to please stop. As a fan this hurts, how boxers have to this level just to make bread? Too many tragic stories that end like this. Roy may get caught with a punch that just might cause serious damage. I don't know much about Rampage Jackson but if he is doing this then that means he is in the same position as Roy. This shit has got to stop.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jul 26 2013, 12:28 PM
Post #17

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 25 2013, 08:33 PM) *
http://www.boxingscene.com/roy-jones-rampa...ator-ppv--68017

How much money does Roy need to retire? If so can we please get a collection plate started? Roy was my favorite fighter in the 90s, now he is a joke. Please call Showtime and get a full time commentary job. Fuck ROY!

Word...we need to get a good ole Baptist Church building fund going. A Roy Jones "Sitcho Ass Down" collection plate going around the room. Luncheon in the basement after service. Let's just hope Sister Johnson didn't make the potato salad and Deacon Williams don't take all day to read the Sick and Shut ins lol

This post has been edited by Franchize: Jul 26 2013, 12:32 PM

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Jul 26 2013, 02:39 PM
Post #18

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

Can't be touched

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 26 2013, 02:43 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Jul 26 2013, 03:39 PM) *
Can't be touched

y'all musta forgot

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Jul 26 2013, 02:49 PM
Post #20

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 26 2013, 10:45 AM) *
Whew...I'm glad you threw that out there. I was surely gonna ask you (one day) how to pronounce your handle, lol. Though I still dont completely get it, I feel a step closer to understanding it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Apparently, it's not paying much. Lol

Straight up. I wont lie, I'll probably watch it too. It's like gawking at wreck on the freeway...you just cant help but to look. Lol

It was the name Brutal they gave to me in the gym due to the way I sparred, they used to say "man, you're brutal in that ring" so I just took that and made it BrutUal which means being brutal to U<<<get it? lol

Back to Roy though, my man Jones shouldn't even bother to stoop so low as to give a guy like Rampage (who has never boxed professionally) a shot at him because what happens if he KO's Roy? I'll tell you what happens, the MMA world goes crazy and starts throwing stuff out there like this:

First Toney got owned by Couture proving that MMA is superior than Boxing and now Jones got put to sleep by Rampage thus further proving that MMA fighters are not only superior in the Cage/Octagon but also against boxers in their own ring and sport.

Can yall imagine the backlash??

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 07:24 AM