IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Roy Jones vs. Rampage Jackson, WHY!!!!!!!!
Dolimite
post Jul 26 2013, 03:23 PM
Post #21

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 26 2013, 09:28 AM) *
Word...we need to get a good ole Baptist Church building fund going. A Roy Jones "Sitcho Ass Down" collection plate going around the room. Luncheon in the basement after service. Let's just hope Sister Johnson didn't make the potato salad and Deacon Williams don't take all day to read the Sick and Shut ins lol

Don't forget testimonials and the cold fried chicken with that shitty iceberg salad and cold hard bread roll, washing it all down with the red church punch. And for dessert either angel or devil cake! By the way the benefit concert will follow the luncheon at the local park, Brother Jackson and Sister Washington will be singing gospel classics.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 26 2013, 06:28 PM
Post #22

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

Man Roberto Duran, Larry Holmes, Tommy Hearns, Ray Leonard, shit even Shane Mosley just crushed my soul. They supposed to be at this thing next weekend in Rosemont and RJJ gon be there too, fool want $80 just to get close to him. I ain't going. I might go and spit some of the lyrics to his song and bounce

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 26 2013, 06:39 PM
Post #23

Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 26 2013, 03:28 PM) *
Man Roberto Duran, Larry Holmes, Tommy Hearns, Ray Leonard, shit even Shane Mosley just crushed my soul. They supposed to be at this thing next weekend in Rosemont and RJJ gon be there too, fool want $80 just to get close to him. I ain't going. I might go and spit some of the lyrics to his song and bounce

See what happens when you fight for the fans and not your career. You gotta charge fans 80 bucks just to say high to you. By the way, I put $100 in the collection plate for RJJ

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 27 2013, 03:40 PM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 26 2013, 01:28 PM) *
Word...we need to get a good ole Baptist Church building fund going. A Roy Jones "Sitcho Ass Down" collection plate going around the room. Luncheon in the basement after service. Let's just hope Sister Johnson didn't make the potato salad and Deacon Williams don't take all day to read the Sick and Shut ins lol

Man...we're NEVER gonna make it to that fuckin' basement for the luncheon...you know how country Baptist churches are. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Jul 26 2013, 03:39 PM) *
Can't be touched

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

That album was funny!

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jul 26 2013, 03:49 PM) *
It was the name Brutal they gave to me in the gym due to the way I sparred, they used to say "man, you're brutal in that ring" so I just took that and made it BrutUal which means being brutal to U<<<get it? lol

Back to Roy though, my man Jones shouldn't even bother to stoop so low as to give a guy like Rampage (who has never boxed professionally) a shot at him because what happens if he KO's Roy? I'll tell you what happens, the MMA world goes crazy and starts throwing stuff out there like this:

First Toney got owned by Couture proving that MMA is superior than Boxing and now Jones got put to sleep by Rampage thus further proving that MMA fighters are not only superior in the Cage/Octagon but also against boxers in their own ring and sport.

Can yall imagine the backlash??

Okay, I got it...now. Lol. I'm a little challenged from time to time.

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 26 2013, 04:23 PM) *
Don't forget testimonials and the cold fried chicken with that shitty iceberg salad and cold hard bread roll, washing it all down with the red church punch. And for dessert either angel or devil cake! By the way the benefit concert will follow the luncheon at the local park, Brother Jackson and Sister Washington will be singing gospel classics.

Those testimonials are the EXACT reason why we wont EVER make it to the luncheon in the basement. Lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 27 2013, 04:28 PM
Post #25

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 26 2013, 06:39 PM) *
See what happens when you fight for the fans and not your career. You gotta charge fans 80 bucks just to say high to you. By the way, I put $100 in the collection plate for RJJ

Indeed it is, I hope is money problem go away, I'm so sick of seeing athletes mismanage their money

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Jul 28 2013, 12:18 PM
Post #26

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

hate to look forward to this but I am. shock the world, Jones!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 28 2013, 03:40 PM
Post #27

Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 27 2013, 01:28 PM) *
Indeed it is, I hope is money problem go away, I'm so sick of seeing athletes mismanage their money

Allen Iverson is in the same boat! I think recently Terrell Owens said he was broke as well. I don't get how you mismanage money like that. You have got to be careful. Spending all crazy is not the way to go. Buy a reasonable house, maybe two cars, and call it a day. You don't need to fed the hood and put a million cats on your payroll. This is what happens when keeping it real goes wrong. I don't owe my hood shit! I only need to take care of my mother, child, and his mother. The rest can go get a job.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jul 29 2013, 07:54 AM
Post #28

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I mean seriously, I would imagine Roy Jones could do some appearances and yield enough money to keep him out of the ring. He should try and make a pitch to EA sports to somehow become the face of a new Fight Night game or something. Call it the legends pack. Something. Anything. But please...stop degrading yourself. What's next? He's going to fight a bear a la Chuck Wepner lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 29 2013, 12:59 PM
Post #29

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (wolterb @ Jul 28 2013, 01:18 PM) *
hate to look forward to this but I am. shock the world, Jones!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 29 2013, 08:54 AM) *
I mean seriously, I would imagine Roy Jones could do some appearances and yield enough money to keep him out of the ring. He should try and make a pitch to EA sports to somehow become the face of a new Fight Night game or something. Call it the legends pack. Something. Anything. But please...stop degrading yourself. What's next? He's going to fight a bear a la Chuck Wepner lol

Throw him in there with a kangaroo with 10 oz gloves, and he'll get my money any day of the week. Fuck it, bring it on! LOL

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 29 2013, 01:21 PM
Post #30

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 28 2013, 03:40 PM) *
Allen Iverson is in the same boat! I think recently Terrell Owens said he was broke as well. I don't get how you mismanage money like that. You have got to be careful. Spending all crazy is not the way to go. Buy a reasonable house, maybe two cars, and call it a day. You don't need to fed the hood and put a million cats on your payroll. This is what happens when keeping it real goes wrong. I don't owe my hood shit! I only need to take care of my mother, child, and his mother. The rest can go get a job.

I do feel somewhat obligated to give back to my old stomping grounds and the community but yeah, I don't owe nobody nothing and I hate that leach like mentality. Iverson has no one to blame but himself for his career mishaps. But looking at the bigger picture, these athletes have a keeping up with the joneses mentality. All they see is spend, after that ESPN 30 for 30 doc, Broke, these athletes should wake up

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 05:35 AM